All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. in a perfect world, nothing would crash. i have a cheapo laptop that runs amazingly fast with only 4GB mem and a tiny swap file. maybe you're doing it wrong. 512 MB ram is reserved for the onboard video, and I can develop on it. lol soon it gets an SSD and 8GB upgrade
  3. down to 3 - weird that Qihoo and SentinelOne fall off and DrWeb comes back. They wouldnt have arbitrary checks they try and pass off as Machine Learning...thats unheard of in the infosec community. If you only score a 3/67 and you are not a large vendor or carrying a signed exe in your pocket, then you are doing great. (You want to see something fun, put the pragma directives in place of the wrapper_ and watch all of the them start changing again, it's r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d and does not change when your language of choice changes) #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\MyAutoIt3_Blue.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_ShowProgress=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=3.0 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** MsgBox(0, "Hello", "World")
  4. Thanks for pointing it out. I missed this example for some reason.
  5. Thanks a lot man. I forgot to change that. By the way. I have difficulty in converting non english characters from output to their proper form. Can you or somebody else help with this matter,please?
  6. @sushmithaborkar as has already been asked more than once, how do you expect us to assist without posting any code?
  7. Ohh so the vars is output not input! The return is: "0 200 Type set to 1 200 Port command successful" Result is still the same file is created but no date transferred.
  8. Today
  9. The only one that is laughable is SOPHOS who claims their ML identified it via heuristics. The others have just correctly identified something that shares 98% of its code with identified malware. It may be lazy grading, but I'd like to see more compiler directives (like UPX=N, to try and accomodate them rather than expecting the reverse). I'm down to 4 with just directives. #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\MyAutoIt3_Blue.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** MsgBox(0, "Hello", "World")
  10. I must admit, I'm getting really tired of the false positives and constantly having to fight av vendors to get my scripts whitelisted. I coded a simple hello world script. #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\MyAutoIt3_Blue.ico #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** MsgBox(0,"Hello","World") 6 Detections https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/2cf504b59fd1e185d45519e03a4fe47866db9f84d4a68cad7850d78a660b060a/detection My website's reputation is suffering because of this. I'm thinking about leaving AutoIt for good and learning some other language like c#. I know I'm still going to have to fight them, no matter what language I pick, but this is getting ridiculous. What are your thoughts?
  11. Hello, The current autoit version has a disadvantage that it doesn't work in different Cartesian plane . differs from size of desktop. can this be solved? Regards, sushmitha
  12. $oBuffer = ObjCreate('Scripting.Dictionary') $h_File_Source = FileOpen("source.txt") $h_File_Output = FileOpen("output.txt", 2) While 1 $sLine = FileReadLine($h_File_Source) If @error Then ExitLoop ; if in check buffer skip line If $oBuffer.Exists($sLine) Then ContinueLoop ; write line to output file FileWriteLine($h_File_Output, $sLine) ; Add to duplicate check buffer $oBuffer.Item($sLine) = 1 WEnd FileClose($h_File_Source) FileClose($h_File_Output)
  13. Whilst I completely agree with jchd, if you need a quick, one use, solution to this, you will find (quick Google) most of more robust text editors, e.g. notepad++ (free) and UltraEdit (commercial license) have ready made solutions for this problem.
  14. Porting SMF to 3.3.14.2 made an update to this one necessary... who had the crazy idea to update the field names of $tagBITMAPINFO and $tagBITMAPINFOHEADER anyhow? IconImage_UDF_3.3.14.2 (2017-Nov-21).zip
  15. Hi, is the dropbox link dead? at least I got right now 404. Searched in the Signature (but link refer to here), any chance for the UDF the get a hand on? (and if I missed the post withthe new link - I'm already ashamed - pls post the post # - sorry) regards
  16. You can probably somehow speed up de-dup of that many lines, but the main point is that a flat text file isn't suitable for a routine task like that. You'd benefit hugely from converting to a database file. FYI SQLite is pretty easy to use and well supported from AutoIt.
  17. @water, thanks for your support. Please ignore that line, i have removed it from the code, i don't even remember what test i have made in August :-)
  18. Why not use example in help file!!?? #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Local $line Local $Run = Run("cmd.exe" & " /c " & "net stop wuauserv", @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD) While 1 $line &= StdoutRead($Run) If @error Then ExitLoop WEnd MsgBox(0, "STDOUT read:", $line) $Line = "" While 1 $line &= StderrRead($Run) If @error Then ExitLoop WEnd MsgBox(0, "STDERR read:", $line)
  19. Did you also replace $STDOUT_CHILD with $STDERR_CHILD ?
  20. Theoretically,it should because I started script as user not admin hence I couldnt disable service nonetheless I have already replaced stdout read with stderread,with no success though.
  21. Another question: What is ShellExecute($sWorkbook_1) for?
  22. You open the Excel application over and over again in your Loop. I have cleaned up your loop a bit: Local $vZeile_2, $sWorkbook_1, $oWorkbook_1 Local $oExcel_1 = _Excel_Open() If @error Then Exit MsgBox(16, "My Script", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) For $i = 1 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $Excel_File_1 = $aFileList[$i][0] $vZeile_2 = "" $sWorkbook_1 = $Excel_File_1 $oWorkbook_1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel_1, $sWorkbook_1) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_BookOpen Example 1", "Error opening '" & $sWorkbook_1 & "'." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) With $oWorkbook_1.ActiveSheet ; process active sheet $vZeile_2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook_1, Default, "A2") $vRange = $oWorkbook_1.Activesheet.Range("A2").EntireRow If $vZeile_2 = "" Then _Excel_RangeDelete($oWorkbook_1.ActiveSheet, $vRange, $xlShiftUp, 1) $oRangeLast = .UsedRange.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell) $iRowCount = .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells($oRangeLast.Row, $oRangeLast.Column)).Rows.Count _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook_1, $oWorkbook_1.ActiveSheet, $aFileList[$i][2], "AB3:AB" & $iRowCount) EndWith _Excel_BookSaveAs($oWorkbook_1, $Cloud_Folder & "\" & $aFileList[$i][1], $xlWorkbookDefault, True) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "My Script", "Error saving workbook to '" & $Cloud_Folder & "\" & $aFileList[$i][1] & "'." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ; ShellExecute($sWorkbook_1) Next _Excel_Close($oExcel_1, False, True) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_OK, "error", @error)
  23. You have to compile the AutoIt script for the bitness of Excel. Means: If Excel is 32 bit then you need to compile your AutoIt script for 32 bit. If Excel is 64 bit then you need to compile your AutoIt script for 64 bit.
  24. Maybe the output is returned in STDERR instead? Jos
  25. @Colemanbro, Please read our forum rules, especially the section about game automation. @IAMK, Please simply hit the Report button on Threads like this so the moderation team can act. Thanks. Jos
  26. ... and stick to one topic please!
  27. Deye, thanks for this information. this may be useful ...
  1. Load more activity