All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm sorry Franscesco - I can't tell what it is you're trying to say. Can you help me out with a more straightforward answer regarding selection of multiple items with mouse "drag-select" in a full listview?
  3. this in a batch file fixes that problem. no reboot necessary on a pc anyway. just need to rebuild the icon cache taskkill /f /im explorer.exe cd /d %userprofile%\AppData\Local del IconCache.db /a start explorer.exe this happens on almost every ms os, you install updates, icons don't show until reboot, or you do the above in a bat or on an admin cmdline i see the cache problem all the time in testing
  4. #include <IE.au3> Global $IE_flvto = _IECreate("https://www.flvto.biz/",0,1,1,1) Global $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($IE_flvto, "convertForm") Global $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "convertUrl") _IEFormElementSetValue ($oText, "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0yWKdZM8g") _IEFormSubmit($oForm) Global $oDivs = _IEGetObjByName($IE_flvto,"progress-bar") ;~ Global $oDivp = _IEPropertyGet($IE_flvto, "progress-bar") ;~ Global $oDiv = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($IE_flvto, "progress-bar") ;~ Global $odiv = _IEPropertyGet ( $oDivp , "width" ) _IELoadWait($oForm) ConsoleWrite("waited" & @CRLF )
  5. BTW I tried exactly same command as careca did it with _OemToStr function and it works no problem This is consolewrite output in SciTe before _OemToStr function and after and this is Gui window CHCP command output "Active code page: 852" Hope it helps
  6. Guide about if..Endif - (Moved)

sorry guys. I'll have some coffee and be betterer
  7. Yes, that's correct, we had another ICO. I guess when in doubt shutdown and startup the tablets. Lol Application compiled with a new ICO (Personal PC) Application copied to the tablets. (Required us to reboot the windows 10 tablets to register the new icon)
  8. @Qeuep Are you sure?
  9. AutoIt Snippets

Windows Operating System Information: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> OperatingSystemVersion() Func OperatingSystemVersion($host = @ComputerName) Local $product = RegRead('\\' & $host & '\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion', 'ProductName') Local $build = RegRead('\\' & $host & '\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion', 'CurrentBuild') Local $owner = RegRead('\\' & $host & '\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion', 'RegisteredOwner') MsgBox(-1, "Operating System Information", "Product Version: " & $product & @CRLF & "Build Version: " & $build & @CRLF & "Owner: " & $owner ) EndFunc ;==>OperatingSystemVersion
  10. Today
  11. So you had the same program on there before with another ICO and needed to refresh the cache...right? Jos
  12. Thanks for the replies. When I restarted the tablets for the field operators the ICO icon appeared.
  13. Guide about if..Endif - (Moved)

Happens to us all @ajag I have to stop going by number of posts, have done that a couple of times
  14. WebDriver UDF - Help & Support

Can You please see my reply on page 9, Posted Wednesday at 03:08 PM regarding the rect? I have posted a screen shot also there. The element I try to get rect is highlighted on image. Not only the element on that page, but that is a sample.
  15. That wont work. Can you post the source-code of the page or the page itself ? You need to get an reference to the DIV element before you pass it to the IELOADWAIT function. You cant do it by _IEGetObjById or _IEGetObjByName or _IETagNameGetCollection. Check out the help files and examples. You can also try passing the form object to the ieloadwait - not sure if it is going to work though. Global $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($IE_flvto, "convertForm")
  16. No problem. BTW: Earthshine joined Sep 28, 2017 ajag joined Oct 22, 2008 ;-) just over-read the VBA thing.
  17. Can you provide some examples where this doesn't work? Probably could retrieve the values using _WD_ExecuteScript / Javascript.
  18. No, I don't think so... I have already checked
  19. Having the exact same problem :/
  20. Editing INI file

@Hobbyist A lot depends on the software that created the "Uninstall.ini", does it understand the "ExecuteBeforeUninstall" section of the Ini? If it does than it shouldn't matter which order the sections are in, as the software should know the order to run, i.e. "ExecuteBeforeUninstall" section than the "Uninstall" section.
  21. I tried, but it looks incredibly difficult... I can program in C, but never did any AU3 before. Anyway, this is what I get in Window Info when I click on the button I need : >>>> Window <<<< Title: TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.9.0 Class: #32770 Position: 552, 134 Size: 428, 514 Style: 0x94CE0044 ExStyle: 0x00050100 Handle: 0x0004184E >>>> Control <<<< Class: Button Instance: 5 ClassnameNN: Button5 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:5] ID: 1019 Text: Position: 311, 129 Size: 24, 18 ControlClick Coords: 12, 8 Style: 0x5001004B ExStyle: 0x00000004 Handle: 0x001F0860 >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 323, 137 Cursor ID: 0 Color: 0xF0F0F0 This is what I tried : ControlClick("TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.9.0", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:5]")
  22. @Know_Fear I can select multiple items with mouse drag and drop
  23. @Qeuep Are you sure that GPUz doesn't have command line options? Best Regards.
  24. As both a Salesforce Admin/developer and an AutoIt guy - there are many approaches you can use. Question from the get go - is the Salesforce interface you are using classic or lightning?
  25. Thanks careca - I very much appreciate the replies. I need to figure out what problem I am trying to solve, either an autoit behavior, or a quirk in my win7 and xp systems.........On the code posted below, Is anyone else out there seeing the same behavior as ether careca (can "drag select" MULTIPLE lines anywhere in a listview)........ or the behavior I see (can only select 1 item with the mouse) ??? #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("listview items", 220, 250, 100, 200, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) GUISetBkColor(0x00E0FFFF) ; will change background color Local $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("col1 |col2|col3 ", 10, 10, 200, 150,BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $LVS_REPORT)) Local $idButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Value?", 75, 170, 70, 20) Local $idItem1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item2|col22|col23", $idListview) Local $idItem2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item1|col12|col13", $idListview) Local $idItem3 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item3|col32|col33", $idListview) Local $idItem4 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item23|col632|col3433", $idListview) Local $idItem5 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("items3|col332|col7533", $idListview) Local $idItem6 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item2|col22|col23", $idListview) Local $idItem7 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item1|col12|col13", $idListview) Local $idItem8 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item3|col32|col33", $idListview) Local $idItem9 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item23|col632|col3433", $idListview) Local $idItem10 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("items3|col332|col7533", $idListview) GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 200, 150) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; to allow drag and dropping GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) GUICtrlSetData($idItem2, "ITEM1") GUICtrlSetData($idItem3, "||COL33") GUICtrlDelete($idItem1) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "listview item", GUICtrlRead(GUICtrlRead($idListview)), 2) Case $idListview MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "listview", "clicked=" & GUICtrlGetState($idListview), 2) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example
  26. Editing INI file

look at the Vollatran Project. For what you are doing it may help. Link is in my signature.
  27. Guide about if..Endif - (Moved)

Someone new trying to help made a mistake, can't be decent?
  1. Load more activity