All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Gonna have to wait the pop-ups happen but I thin it will work, thank you very much.
  3. Maybe something like this? While 1 WinWaitActive('flypop') WinActivate('flypop') Send('{ENTER}') WEnd
  4. Excuse me, but - 1. I didn't have any attitude, you're the first to add attitude to this thread. and 2. I'm not obligated to answer anything I don't want to, period - regardless of who asks. Furthermore, if you don't have anything of value to offer - don't get involved. Once again, my issue is resolved. This thread can be closed.
  5. thanks a lot KS15, that was to the point..helped me
  6. Today
  7. #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $oPlayer, $gVideo, $width, $height $oPlayer = ObjCreate("WMPlayer.OCX.7") $oPlayer.URL = 'http://www.clubbalcony.com/upload/culture/yong(2).wmv' Local $srcFound = True Local $time1 = TimerInit() While 1 If $oPlayer.playState() = 3 Then $width = $oPlayer.currentMedia.imageSourceWidth $height = $oPlayer.currentMedia.imageSourceHeight ExitLoop EndIf If TimerDiff($time1) > 5000 Then $srcFound = False ExitLoop EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd If Not $srcFound Or $width = 0 Then $oPlayer.Close() Exit Else $gVideo = GUICreate("Video Control", $width, $height+63, -1, -1, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_SIZEBOX), $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUICtrlCreateObj($oPlayer, 0, 0, $width, $height+63) $oPlayer.uiMode = "Full" $oPlayer.stretchToFit = True GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $gVideo) EndIf While WinExists($gVideo) $Msg = GUIGetMsg(1) Switch $Msg[0] Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED ;This is where I want to resize the video image to fit the new window size EndSwitch WEnd $oPlayer.Close() How should I code the $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED portion to resize the video to fit the resized window? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
  8. Hi I made this and its working but I have to run it every time I need, I wish it could be running on the background. Sleep (334) Global $until = 1 Do WinActivate("flypop") Send("{ENTER}") $until += 1 Until $until = 80 I have many instances of this running and when a pop-up appears there is many at the same time so the little script closes them all.
  9. When a Mod asks a pertinent question, you answer it. Attitude will not help your situation.
  10. Ok thank you Can you add to your UDF for everyone to use?
  11. sreeharsha, This link was found using the "Search" dialog in the upper right corner. kylomas P.S. Welcome to the forum. Help is here commensurate with the effort you show!
  12. Hey sreeharsha, that's kind of a bold move if you're new to the language, but, if you are willing to learn, we can push you in the right direction. First of all, you need some code, as Earthshine mentioned. In that code you will need to put functions, timers, messageboxes. Go on and research a bit on that, come back with the doubts you got. BTW ExtMsgBox would be perfect to create those message boxes you want.
  13. I can't figure out why it wouldn't work there. Any antivirus that may be blocking the script? Really weird
  14. Here's a helper function for creating a new tab and optionally switching to it -- Func _WD_NewTab($sSession, $lSwitch = True) _WDExecuteScript($sSession, 'window.open()', '{}') Local $aHandles = _WDWindow($sSession, 'handles', '') If $lSwitch Then _WDWindow($sSession, 'Switch', '{"handle":"' & $aHandles[UBound($aHandles) - 1] & '"}') EndIf EndFunc
  15. Indeed, I ignored it because I feel I have provided enough information and his question was irrelevant to mine. Probing me on 'what this is for' has no relation to incorporating WinGetPos or into PixelSearch. I even created screenshot examples. @careca - you have provided me with enough information to continue my search for information and self-educate - thanks. Consider my issue resolved.
  16. Just compile the scripts and run them, test that way. I really dont believe autoit was designed to run 30 scripts simultaneously. Why would you ever need that? You test one (maybe 2 or 3 at the same time) script, compile it, done. @Jos: What do you think about this? Is this abnormal behaviour?
  17. Huh.. mod asked question, no more help.
  18. because our application uses autoit to run script heavily ,we want to prove that it can run 30 scripts at the same time stably for 2 hours, for avoid possible side effect of script self, we choose the simplest script: exit 0 we run " cmd /c exit 0 " instead of "cmd /c autoit3 .... " simultaneously , then all processes can normal exit, but with autoit3, most processes can normal exit , yet a few autoit3 process never exit, we must kill them from task manager please help me trouble shoot the problem , does anybody do similar test ? thanks
  19. The thing is, if a moderator has asked something, and the op didn't give any answer, other people shouldn't post anything else unless the mod says it's ok. In this case, the mod asked what is this for, so until he gets an answer and gives the ok, no one should reply anymore. Been there, done that.
  20. Huh, i have that program, and the code i posted was tested, and it worked here.
  21. Ah, WinActivate ("Welcome") is working. But nothing can click on "Run" button yet.. =/
  22. No, its not a brutal force approach. Ive just writted all this code to show you that no alternative worked.. I really thought that ControlClick or ControlSend should works, but its not.. Thats why I came to the forum asked if I am forgetting something.. Take a look below again...
  23. Here is a link to a video of my app https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=321414658367647&id=100014973459334
  24. Thank you for your replies Something isn't right with the logic in this script.. what do you want to post and need an okay for? Has this something to do Jos was writing about regarding forum rules? Sorry, I'm completely new
  25. Good to know - any chance of an example, or point me in the direction of a help article? I'm just not sure how to incorporate this into my loop.. Something like.. $WinPos = WinGetPos("Application v1") $TEST = PixelSearch($WinPos[0] + 250, $WinPos[1] + 125, $WinPos[0] + 255, $WinPos[1] + 129, 0x77B049, 5) I have no idea.
  26. @Breaker87 What App/Website/Game is this for? It seems this question has been asked a couple of times now without a straight answer from you. The more info you provide the more easily we can assist. Otherwise you are asking folks to guess.
  27. I tried this but unfortunately this won't do neither cuz I don't want the GUI's window to be resizeable I want the window to be full screen this mean I don't want the nothing on the screen but my GUI I guess I have to do lots of maths to resize each control on the GUI depending on the screen resolution using the method Earthshine sugessted on his first reply or I can stick to 800x600 and force the user to set that resolution for my app by the way this app is a game I'm trying to develop (:
  1. Load more activity