All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1541 https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1365 Ducky Shine is your brand looks like I use one of these at work, and I think I enjoy it more than the Razor, much cheaper too, but super high quality. Solid as hell just not as noisy or backlit https://www.amazon.com/Rosewill-Mechanical-Keyboard-RK-9000V2-BR/dp/B00S5E4LX0
  3. Which AutoIt version ? Do you use x64 Au3 ?
  4. i ran it at work and that happened. lol said it was a trojan. i just run it in vms
  5. thank you for your help ,@KaFu @Malkey i do not kown much about Scripting.Dictionary i wonder if the code ( ObjCreate('Scripting.Dictionary') ) will work in every computer ?
  6. I do not UPX anything by default, but maybe some of the dlls or supporting exes are upxed and trigger the detection.
  7. Windows Defender does not have a reliable detection consistency, each user has different experience with files. I guess it depends on the heuristics and origin of the files. I have also found that not using UPX greatly reduces false positives... I had 46 detections when using UPX, went down to 2 without UPX .
  8. Aside from a little PHP work, or a little AutoIt scripting, I don't do much programming any more. I do more network admin work now, so I just use a generic keyboard. I do occasionally still miss the old heavy touch keyboards though.
  9. Today
  10. Yeah, sadly VT always (most of the times) shows some false positives for my AU programs. SMF v11 (AU 3.3.8.1) = 6/66 SMF v12Beta (AU 3.3.14.2) = 4/67 For me Defender does not detect SMF (neither zip nor exe) as malicious.
  11. Is your question whether you can manually do this or rather you like Tidy to do this for you like it does for #Region sections? Jos
  12. anything under 10/xx should show up green, imho. VT is garbage if only used in conjunction with a magic 8 ball. I'd like to see the defender signature that popped though, was it on the archive or a specific binary?
  13. @KaFu I just scanned the downloadable ZIP from your website at virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c4712de727cc59974e6afd9f53e285c37d68c8158271261a159b4bc1db681ef3/detection It shows false positives
  14. Hi, I have been using the code below very successfully for a project. It has downloaded hundreds of files without any issue until now Func HttpGet($sURL) $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") If IsObj($oHTTP) = Then SetError(1, 0, "Issue Making Object") $oHTTP.Open("GET", $sURL, False) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, "Unable to Open URL") $oHTTP.Send() If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, "Issue processing request") $HttpStatus = $oHTTP.Status If $HttpStatus = 200 Then Return SetError(0, 200, $oHTTP.ResponseBody) If $HttpStatus = 404 Then Return SetError(1, 404, "Not Found") Return SetError(1, $HttpStatus, BinaryToString($oHTTP.ResponseText)) EndFunc I have found trying to download certain file types is causing Autoit to crash with an Exit Code of rc:-1073741819 Example Links. http://IP:Port/nexus/content/repositories/releases/com/ap/core/assembly/MyFile/1.0.1/ExampleFile.ear < Fails http://IP:Port/nexus/content/repositories/releases/com/ap/core/assembly/MyFile/1.0.1/ExampleFile.war < Fails http://IP:Port/nexus/content/repositories/releases/com/ap/core/assembly/MyFile/1.0.1/ExampleFile.pom < Works http://IP:Port/nexus/content/repositories/releases/com/ap/core/assembly/MyFile/1.0.1/ExampleFile.jar < Works All files are available for download. Typing them into a browser or using InetGet is able to download them. After investigating i have narrowed it down to when i call ".ResponseBody". $oHttp.Status = 200 $oHttp.StatusText = OK $oHttp.ResponseText = PK (ETX)(EOT) $oHttp.ResponseBody = Crashes Using TimerInIt and TimerDiff it takes about 5 seconds for $oHttp.Send() to complete. The file size is about 40MB. I do have a ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "ErrFunc") but it doesn't trigger before the crash. Is there anything obvious i am doing wrong?
  15. Strange thing, just scanned with an up-to-date Windows Defender and everything's fine here.
  16. I found issues using this UDF when the remote file was in a subfolder. It was not in the request but in the writing out the response. I changed a line in _TFTP_DATA: $WriteOutTo = FileOpen($FileLocalPath & "\" & $TFTPGetFilename, 2) to $WriteOutTo = FileOpen($FileLocalPath & "\" & StringMid( $TFTPGetFilename, StringInStr( $TFTPGetFilename, "\", 0, -1 ) + 1 ), 2) So downloading the remote file: subfolder\filetoget.txt will download in your local target path as filetoget.txt. Otherwise, you would have had to pre-created the subfolder in your local target path to make it work.
  17. Listen, this isn't personal but give me one good reason why I would trust you other that you saying you are trustworthy? Jos
  18. Something like this should be sub folders and files #include<file.au3> Dim $sourceFolder = @ScriptDir $aFiles = _FileListToArray($sourceFolder, "*.txt", 1) For $i = 1 To $aFiles[0] If @error Then ExitLoop $resultFile = StringRegExpReplace($aFiles[$i], "- Autoit", "") FileMove($sourceFolder & "\" & $aFiles[$i], $sourceFolder & "\" & $resultFile) Next $aFolder = FileFindFirstFile($sourceFolder & "*") While 1 $folderFind = FileFindNextFile($aFolder) $resultFolder = StringRegExpReplace($folderFind, "- Autoit", "") If @error Then ExitLoop DirMove($sourceFolder & "\" & $resultFolder, $sourceFolder & "\" & $resultFolder) WEnd FileClose($aFolder) Or #include<file.au3> Dim $sourceFolder = @ScriptDir $aFiles = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*") For $i = 1 To $aFiles[0] If @error Then ExitLoop $resultFile = StringRegExpReplace($aFiles[$i], "- Autoit", "") If (StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($aFiles), "D") = 0) Then FileMove($sourceFolder & "\" & $aFiles[$i], $sourceFolder & "\" & $resultFile) Else DirMove($sourceFolder & "\" & $aFiles[$i], $sourceFolder & "\" & $resultFile) EndIf Next
  19. Sorry, I "thought" this was the thread I created in the MVP forum on the next release beta, so yes it is a pretty stupid question in this thread. (last part is note to self ) Have made the same modification in the Beta version and copy that into the Beta directory. Jos
  20. windows defender said your SMF has trojans in it by the way.
  21. I am trying to block click on systray icon so that I can show custom window instead of window that appears when systray icon is clicked, but systray icon stays stuck in pressed state. How to make systray icon to forget that it was clicked? #NoTrayIcon #RequireAdmin #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GuiToolbar.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <Process.au3> Opt('WinWaitDelay', 0) Opt('MouseClickDelay', 0) Opt('MouseClickDownDelay', 0) Opt('MouseClickDragDelay', 0) Opt('SendKeyDelay', 0) Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 0) Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 3) _RegisterInputDeviceHook('mouse') While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd Func _RegisterInputDeviceHook($sMode = 'mouse', $sCallbackFunc = '', $sExitOnError = True) ;$sMode values: mouse or keyboard Switch $sMode Case 'mouse' $sHookType = $WH_MOUSE_LL If $sCallbackFunc = '' Then $sCallbackFunc = '_MouseHookProc' Case 'keyboard' $sHookType = $WH_KEYBOARD_LL If $sCallbackFunc = '' Then $sCallbackFunc = '_KeyboardHookProc' Case Else $sHookType = '' EndSwitch If $sCallbackFunc <> '' and $sHookType <> '' Then $sInputDeviceProc = DllCallbackRegister($sCallbackFunc, 'long', 'int;wparam;lparam') $sInputDeviceHook = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($sHookType, DllCallbackGetPtr($sInputDeviceProc), _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0)) Else $sInputDeviceProc = 0 $sInputDeviceHook = 0 EndIf Switch $sInputDeviceHook Case 0 If $sExitOnError = True Then MsgBox($MB_OK, 'Error', 'Failed to register ' & $sMode & ' hook.') Exit Else Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf Case Else Return SetError(0, $sInputDeviceProc, $sInputDeviceHook) EndSwitch EndFunc Func _MouseHookProc($nCode, $wParam, $lParam) If $wParam = $WM_LBUTTONUP and $nCode >= 0 Then $tPointScreen = _WinAPI_GetMousePos() $sMousePosX = DllStructGetData($tPointScreen, 'X') $sMousePosY = DllStructGetData($tPointScreen, 'Y') $sControlHandle = _WinAPI_WindowFromPoint($tPointScreen) $sControlClass = _WinAPI_GetClassName($sControlHandle) $sWndHandle = _WinAPI_GetAncestor($sControlHandle, $GA_ROOT) $sWndClass = _WinAPI_GetClassName($sWndHandle) If not WinExists('[CLASS:ImageDrag]') and $sControlClass = 'ToolbarWindow32' and ($sWndClass = 'Shell_TrayWnd' or $sWndClass = 'NotifyIconOverflowWindow') Then $sSystrayIconInfo = _GetSystrayIconUnderMouseInfo($sControlHandle) If IsArray($sSystrayIconInfo) Then _SendMessage($sControlHandle, $WM_CANCELMODE, 0, 0) If _ProcessGetName(WinGetProcess($sSystrayIconInfo[3])) = 'explorer.exe' and $sSystrayIconInfo[4] = 1226 Then ;ignore Else _SendMessage($sSystrayIconInfo[3], $sSystrayIconInfo[5], _WinAPI_MakeLong($sMousePosX, $sMousePosY), _WinAPI_MakeLong($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, $sSystrayIconInfo[5])) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx('', $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc Func _GetSystrayIconUnderMouseInfo($sSystrayHandle) Local $sReadBytes Local $sIconInfo[6] $tTrayData = DllStructCreate('hwnd hWnd;uint uID;uint uCallbackMessage;dword Reserved[2];ptr hIcon') $tPointWnd = _WinAPI_GetMousePos(True, $sSystrayHandle) $sIconIndex = _GUICtrlToolbar_HitTest($sSystrayHandle, DllStructGetData($tPointWnd, 'X'), DllStructGetData($tPointWnd, 'Y')) If $sIconIndex < 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, '') $sProcessHandle = _WinAPI_OpenProcess(BitOR($PROCESS_VM_OPERATION, $PROCESS_VM_READ), False, WinGetProcess(WinGetHandle('[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]')), True) If $sProcessHandle = 0 Then Return SetError(2, 0, '') $sIconCommandId = _GUICtrlToolbar_IndexToCommand($sSystrayHandle, $sIconIndex) $sIconParam = _GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonParam($sSystrayHandle, $sIconCommandId) _WinAPI_ReadProcessMemory($sProcessHandle, $sIconParam, DllStructGetPtr($tTrayData), DllStructGetSize($tTrayData), $sReadBytes) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($sProcessHandle) $sIconInfo[0] = $sIconIndex $sIconInfo[1] = $sIconCommandId $sIconInfo[2] = _GUICtrlToolbar_GetButtonText($sSystrayHandle, $sIconCommandId) $sIconInfo[3] = DllStructGetData($tTrayData, 'hWnd') $sIconInfo[4] = DllStructGetData($tTrayData, 'uID') $sIconInfo[5] = DllStructGetData($tTrayData, 'uCallbackMessage') Return $sIconInfo EndFunc
  22. I have used Melba23's excellent Extended Message Box UDF. There is a LOT you can do with this function. Extended Message Box UDF
  23. For copying or moving files, I've used Yashied's excellent Copy UDF: Yashied's COPY UDF
  24. looks like you are hung up on regular expressions. you could build the array of paths you want to rename and execute that command on array elements where you have computed the output name already. there are plenty of string functions to do this.
  25. They have changelogs, are you deploying newer Win10 versions out of WSUS/SCCM or just grab them from MS as available? What pieces of Trend are you having issues with, just OfficeScan? I stayed in fast ring and am now in skip ahead, on 17040.rs_prerelease.171110-1506 and our Trend deploy seems fine.
  26. BTW, returning in topic.. outside there are a lot of people capable of judging the health of a project only from the "last version date", sad but true. So I can understand Au3builder question... maybe is a matter of marketing. Also I concede that since windows is now "rolling" distribution, it has no evident changes between updates, and a lot of software houses have problems addressing how is really changed Win, and also justify to the "business" new versions is not so easy, for non IT people win10 is win10. Now I'am on the fall creators update and we have a lot of problems with the trendmicro AV not compatible, BSOD and so on.... Before, when windows was moving from, let me say, win7 to win8, people expected new versions also when not needed. Only my 2 cents...
  27. Okay, how am I going to add that time? StringRegExpReplace($CMD, "- Autoit", "");File folder names Remove Autoit word?
  1. Load more activity