All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you. This has resolved another issue I had. But I still want an answer for a question, perhaps best phrased like this: when I build/compile, the EXE can contain a FileVersion, which can be auto updated. It is written to the source code (and included in the out file). Is it possible to write the build/compile date to source code as well?
  3. Here you are. Local $vData = "Hello jcpetu this is an example using base64 func.khsfishfiagsfgiy9047019tcDV:{:J{B:CSgAAFCACXC>N<@#$%#$^@@#%@#$^TCCCCCKGAS GZG" print("Your data for this example is [" & $vData & "]" & @CRLF) print("1. Method: String -> Base64Binary") Local $sBase64Binary = base64($vData) print("Output: " & $sBase64Binary & @CRLF) print("2. Method: Base64Binary -> String") print("Output: " & BinaryToString(base64($sBase64Binary, False)) & @CRLF) ; used binary to string because base64 func first convert data to Binary (some web dont do this) print("3. Method: String -> Base64Url") Local $sBase64Url = base64($vData, True, True) print("Output: " & $sBase64Url & @CRLF) print("4. Method: Base64Url -> String") print("Output: " & BinaryToString(base64($sBase64Url, False, True)) & @CRLF) Func print($vData) Return ConsoleWrite($vData & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>print()
  4. mmm I see the forum is screwing with my posted code. Lets see if this works without codebox: #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Compile Date|%date% %time% Or quote: Jos
  5. My dear Sir, please be so kind as to explain your explanation? "C:\AutoIt\pegasi\main.au3" (15) : ==> Error in expression.: ://////=__= ^ ERROR ->19:56:51 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>19:56:51 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 13.13 ; The last header lines... #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 6 -q #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/rm ://////=__= #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** Or, If I move it to the version line.... ! Invalid FileVersion value 4=50://////=__=. It will be changed to:50 -> No changes made.. Yes. You are probably right about the AutoItWrapper. Where should I place this?
  6. It appears the OP is trying to do it using the AutoItX dll and not AutoIt scripting, so he won't be able to use any of the UDFs. Although, if he looks at what is inside the UDFs it should be relatively easy to replicate what it's doing in another language, because most of the IE UDF is just dll calls to the IE dlls.
  7. If it's what he means, then It shouldn't be that hard to do. My advice is to disable USB ports via registry and re-enable them after entering the password.
  8. From what I'm getting from this, you're looking to block ALL access to ANY USB device/drive until someone enters a password authorizing it? Sounds very difficult, and probably harder to do than you'd think.
  9. thanks "chcp" return: Active code page: 852 when i use code page 65001 then read from stdout: Lokálne pripojenie ľščťžýáíéóú still no good, I tested other pagesets and not working
  10. Today
  11. Hi Ascer, any example to understand how to use it. thanks in advance and regards.
  12. Like I said before.BitLocker is what you need.You won't access your usb drive without entering the password.
  13. this problem touch all functions where I need to search something on the screen, for example with PixelSearch if I write: $result = PixelSearch(10,0,100,300, $Color) the program search the pixel in a wrong area (not in the part of the screen defined from point (10, 0) to (100,300) ); if the computer find the correct color, it return coordinates that doesn't corrispond to nothing. I tryed also with PixelChecksum and in this case the computer searches if there are changes on the screen but in a wrong area ($result = PixelChecksum ($a1[0],$a1[1],$a2[0],$a2[1])) ( the syntax is PixelChecksum($x_of_point1, y_of_point1, $x_of_point2, $y_of_point2) ) a last example is with image search: it makes his duty searching an image in the screen, however it returns wrong coordinates: (example) #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> $x1=0 $y1=0 $result=0 MsgBox(0,"start","start") func start() $result = _ImageSearch("C:\folder\image.PNG", 1, $x1, $y1, 150, 0) if $result=1 Then MouseMove($x1,$y1,10) EndFunc
  14. I do not want to encrypt the usb drive My computer needs a password when I plug in a usb driver without permission. Do not display the usb drive without entering the password.
  15. First, not sure why you are performing the nested loops. You can simply use the regular _IE commands to retrieve the form and it's elements. That said, this is a tricky one because of the use of jQuery and an older version of YUI. Here's the solution that I came up with -- Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "test" Local $sRealm = "Area 52" Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "questForm") Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE) $jQuery(".us").click() $jQuery(".us").addClass("yui-button-checked yui-radio-button-checked") Local $oElement = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "realm") _IEFormElementSetValue($oElement, $sRealm) $oElement = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "name") _IEFormElementSetValue($oElement, $sCharacterName) $oElement = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "check") _IEFormElementSetValue($oElement, $iQuestID) $jQuery(".checkButton").trigger('click') ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _jQuerify ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE) ; Parameters ....: $oIE - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application. ; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library ; Author ........: Chimp ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE) Local $msie, $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False $msie = Execute('$oIE.document.documentMode') If ($msie = "") Or Number($msie) < 11 Then ; an IE version < 11 ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('window.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.parentwindow.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) Else ; IE version > = 11 ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) EndIf ; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then ; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script'); $oScript.type = 'text/javascript' ; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing) ;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file ; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript) Do Sleep(250) Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'") EndIf Do Sleep(250) $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery") Until IsObj($jQuery) If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();') Return $jQuery EndFunc ;==>_jQuerify There may be a better way, so I welcome others input / feedback.
  16. I believe you can legally download a free Windows 7 Ultimate Trial Version and encrypt your USB stick which is decryptable on home editions for later use.
  17. I was thinking the same thing; part of the reason I am pulling teeth to get more information. If he is on 7 Home or Pro BitLocker is not going to be a possibility.
  18. Use BitLocker on the drive, and then no one can access it without the password, plus it's encrypted. It won't hide the drive, but you can't get into it.
  19. Subz, thanks for the input. I looked at that example and it only looks at system Enviroment variable, not process specific. But, the code might be a help if I can figure out how to point to the process specific PEB and understand what format it is in..(ANSI,OEM, etc is confusing me) I found this info: https://sites.google.com/site/ascend4ntscode/processfunctions and I am trying to figure out the PEB address stuff. I think I am able to grab the block from the process I want but I'm not sure what to do with the output from the _ProcessUDGetPEB() yet. still digging..I just don't grasp the pointers, extracting variables from the block, etc. yet. I think I am getting closer, but it's a stretch for me from an experience standpoint...it's a far reach from simple macros, etc. !!
  20. On a domain or off
  21. Maybe this thread helps: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/182423-wrong-screen-resolution-displayed-by-autoit-macros/
  22. Now, applying the example with the following and building the Example, check please the following screenshot: the 2 windows is small, one I replied yes for DPI awareness and the other I answered no. I run the exe file from explorer. I run through the editor with F5 (with GO option, and since the editor is not DPI aware, for sure you will have same results whether you say yes or no for DPI)
  23. I've used the $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES features a number of times, so that a user can drag a file name from explorer directly to a control on a GUI. Everything has always worked. But now I have an instance where a ListView contains the full file paths of files that the user can select for processing. But I can't get drag and drop to work. I can select a file in the ListView by clicking on it. The file name highlights and the cursor changes to indicate a drag is in progress. And a drop event occurs for the destination control. But no filename is passed in @GUI_DragFile. It is blank. In other words, the drag operation looks like it works, but it doesn't. Can anyone shed some light on this? I can't locate any examples other than dragging items within the ListView. Yet, I can't believe this isn't a common action. Thanks in advance for any help.
  24. As far as I know , the AppliedDPI is the one showing the scaling...
  25. Actually might be barking up the wrong tree here, the key refers to the font scaling, i.e. under Advanced display settings » Advanced sizing of text and other items » Set a custom scaling level, which allows you to change the font scaling to match screen dpi, but I'm guessing you're not after this.
  26. On windows 10 (my development machine) it's 96 and the scaling is 200% kindly find attached screenshot:
  1. Load more activity