All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Hey Jos , ive already done this in the UDF: $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject & @ComputerName and $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF & @UserName This adds always at the end of the message / subject the computername and username. But thanks for your answer I think that might work too.
  3. @water What’s the return value ?
  4. What’s the return value of WinSetState?
  5. @water #include <Excel.au3> $oExcel = _Excel_Open() $sCaption = $oExcel.Caption WinSetState($sCaption, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) also not working
  6. I can not get text of alert It return a empty string
  7. Please check the help file for _Excel_Open. Parameter 1 is wrong.
  8. I try to activate my opened excel file using this code : #include <Excel.au3> $oExcel = _Excel_Open() $sCaption = $oExcel.Caption WinSetState($sCaption, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) But when i edit cell in my excel file above code not working because it open new excel sheet.
  9. @gruntydatsun Thank you for your hint. Now i was trying to do with Outlook. There is one UDF related to Outlook, And i tried to add in Scite config tool, But after finishing it. when i reopen the Scite Editor , Its not working.Please help me out with this. Sorry for this silly question :-)
  10. Hi works fine now. Many thanks for help
  11. @lewisg Thank you for the help. I have done that using the below code. Local $sWorkbook = @ScriptDir & "\_Excel.csv" Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
  12. @JLogan3o13 As i am new to this forum, got confused where to post. Earlier i posted in AutoIT Technical forum; After reading comments i get to know to post it here.
  13. so post what you have tried, and explain what errors you got, and we will try to help
  14. @KickStarter15 Thanks man! you too!
  15. Okay, I was racking my brain trying to figure out what was causing that error. Never seen it before. Whats with bypassing the 10054 error? I assume you are having problems with it? --edit-- If you can post your TCPServer.au3, I will attempt to find the problem.
  16. I was working on this...uses lots of guids for salts, hashes, and encryption based on the user provided password plus a salt: Long story short, you can store a 'Hash' to verify the password is correct...to create a hash is a one way door. It's much safer to hash the string with a salt: https://crackstation.net/hashing-security.htm The user creates an account. Their password is hashed and stored in the database. At no point is the plain-text (unencrypted) password ever written to the hard drive. When the user attempts to login, the hash of the password they entered is checked against the hash of their real password (retrieved from the database). If the hashes match, the user is granted access. If not, the user is told they entered invalid login credentials. Steps 3 and 4 repeat every time someone tries to login to their account.
  17. jchd, Thanks for the clarification. Your _VarDump() code (and of course, ideas) are incorporated in my cDebug.au3, now in Example Scripts. I had the nested array stuff working (and being used by me) to the Console, Clipboard and a MsgBox, and had been using it for some years. All the non-numeric, non-string stuff is thanks to you! So really cDebug.au3 has several authors -- who are properly credited.
  18. @Mannyfresh31, You rock man... \m/...
  19. I cannot reproduce it anymore since I'm now using it with what you had rewritten for TCPClient.au3 + this mod: especially: If $nError <> 10054 And $nError If $nError <> 10054 And $nError Then ConsoleWrite('__TCPClient_Recv Error-1: ' & $nError & @CRLF) MsgBox(0,'Recieve Error -1 ' ,$nError ) __TCPClient_KillConnection($i) ContinueLoop ElseIf $nBytesReceived Then $sData = BinaryToString($recv) ; It's best to use binary for encrypted data returning from receive. Else ContinueLoop EndIf So, Used with the builtin TCPRecv on the server side the _WSA_TCPRecv responds well on the client's side Testing it on with TCPServer.au3 (server's side) doesn't consistently work for me though .. i think my IPv6 is completely turned off ..
  20. I have tried some, but they gave errors... such as:
  21. So I tried to customize the IUI to run without a program using the Calculator example as my starting point.. I'm ALMOST there but not all the way.. It FINDS the name of the radio button but apparently it's not the correct one because our customized version of Microsoft Access gives me the error.. "MicrosoftAccess(basically) can't move the focus to the control Option17". I think I'm toggling the wrong thing.. So I tried to add the ControlType in there but then it finds nothing.. I also posted what simplespy gave me as an output.. Help? #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 #include "UIAWrappers.au3" local $oButton #forceref $oButton #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os local $program="MicrosoftAccess(basically)" local $cButton1 $cButton1="Analytical" Local $omega=_UIA_getFirstObjectOfElement($UIA_oDesktop,$program, $treescope_children) if isobj($omega) Then $oButton=_UIA_getFirstObjectOfElement($omega,"name:=Analytical", $treescope_subtree) ; Works but chooses wrong item apparently? ;~ $oButton=_UIA_getFirstObjectOfElement($omega,"name:=Analytical;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ; Works but chooses wrong item apparently? local $oInvokeP=_UIA_getpattern($oButton,$UIA_InvokePatternID) $oInvokeP.Invoke EndIf https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/153520-iuiautomation-ms-framework-automate-chrome-ff-ie/?do=findComment&comment=1156373 At least we have an element title: [Analytical] class: [] Having the following values for all properties: Title is: <Analytical> Class := <> controltype:= <UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId> ,<50013> , (0000C35D) 359;465;17;16 *** Parent Information top down *** 3: Title is: <McCampbell Omega_Me - [ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Offi]> Class := <OMain> controltype:= <UIA_WindowControlTypeId> ,<50032> , (0000C370) 333;125;1544;831 "Title:=McCampbell Omega_Me - [ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Offi];controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=OMain"" 2: Title is: <Workspace> Class := <MDIClient> controltype:= <UIA_PaneControlTypeId> ,<50033> , (0000C371) 341;270;1528;656 "Title:=Workspace;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=MDIClient"" 1: Title is: <ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Office 2010;DATABASE=LIMS_BACKEND;> Class := <OForm> controltype:= <UIA_WindowControlTypeId> ,<50032> , (0000C370) 333;240;1544;694 "Title:=ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Office 2010;DATABASE=LIMS_BACKEND;;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=OForm"" 0: Title is: <SelectTopic> Class := <> controltype:= <UIA_CustomControlTypeId> ,<50025> , (0000C369) 351;372;172;236 "Title:=SelectTopic;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:="" ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=McCampbell Omega_Me - [ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Offi];controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=OMain") ;McCampbell Omega_Me - [ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Offi] _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=Workspace;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=MDIClient") ;Workspace _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Office 2010;DATABASE=LIMS_BACKEND;;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=OForm") ;ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Office 2010;DATABASE=LIMS_BACKEND; _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=SelectTopic;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;SelectTopic ;~ $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Analytical.mainwindow", "title:=Analytical;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Analytical;controltype:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId;classname:=") ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight") ;~_UIA_action("oUIElement","click") ;~ *** Standard code Flexible*** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) Local $oP3=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($UIA_oDesktop, "Title:=McCampbell Omega_Me - [ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Offi];controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=OMain", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP3,"setfocus") Local $oP2=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP3, "Title:=Workspace;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=MDIClient", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP2,"setfocus") Local $oP1=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP2, "Title:=ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 10.0;SERVER=tcp:MAI-SQL\MAI_BACKEND;UID=huan;PWD=;Trusted_Connection=Yes;APP=Microsoft Office 2010;DATABASE=LIMS_BACKEND;;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=OForm", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP1,"setfocus") Local $oP0=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP1, "Title:=SelectTopic;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=", $treescope_children) ;~ First find the object in the parent before you can do something ;~$oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Analytical.mainwindow", "title:=Analytical;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) Local $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP0, "title:=Analytical;ControlType:=UIA_RadioButtonControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ;~_UIA_action($oUIElement,"highlight") _UIA_action($oUIElement,"click") *** Detailed properties of the highlighted element *** UIA_title:= <Analytical> UIA_text:= <Analytical> UIA_regexptitle:= <Analytical> UIA_iaccessiblechildId:= <0> UIA_handle:= <0> UIA_BoundingRectangle:= <359;465;17;16> UIA_ProcessId:= <2840> UIA_ControlType:= <50013> UIA_LocalizedControlType:= <radio button> UIA_Name:= <Analytical> UIA_HasKeyboardFocus:= <False> UIA_IsKeyboardFocusable:= <True> UIA_IsEnabled:= <True> UIA_Culture:= <0> UIA_IsControlElement:= <True> UIA_IsContentElement:= <True> UIA_IsPassword:= <False> UIA_NativeWindowHandle:= <0> UIA_IsOffscreen:= <False> UIA_Orientation:= <0> UIA_IsRequiredForForm:= <False> UIA_IsDockPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsExpandCollapsePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsGridItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsGridPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsInvokePatternAvailable:= <True> UIA_IsMultipleViewPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsRangeValuePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsScrollPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsScrollItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsSelectionItemPatternAvailable:= <True> UIA_IsSelectionPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTablePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTableItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTextPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTogglePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsTransformPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsValuePatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsWindowPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_ValueIsReadOnly:= <True> UIA_RangeValueValue:= <0> UIA_RangeValueIsReadOnly:= <True> UIA_RangeValueMinimum:= <0> UIA_RangeValueMaximum:= <0> UIA_RangeValueLargeChange:= <0> UIA_RangeValueSmallChange:= <0> UIA_ScrollHorizontalScrollPercent:= <0> UIA_ScrollHorizontalViewSize:= <100> UIA_ScrollVerticalScrollPercent:= <0> UIA_ScrollVerticalViewSize:= <100> UIA_ScrollHorizontallyScrollable:= <False> UIA_ScrollVerticallyScrollable:= <False> UIA_SelectionCanSelectMultiple:= <False> UIA_SelectionIsSelectionRequired:= <False> UIA_GridRowCount:= <0> UIA_GridColumnCount:= <0> UIA_GridItemRow:= <0> UIA_GridItemColumn:= <0> UIA_GridItemRowSpan:= <1> UIA_GridItemColumnSpan:= <1> UIA_DockDockPosition:= <5> UIA_ExpandCollapseExpandCollapseState:= <3> UIA_MultipleViewCurrentView:= <0> UIA_WindowCanMaximize:= <False> UIA_WindowCanMinimize:= <False> UIA_WindowWindowVisualState:= <0> UIA_WindowWindowInteractionState:= <0> UIA_WindowIsModal:= <False> UIA_WindowIsTopmost:= <False> UIA_SelectionItemIsSelected:= <False> UIA_TableRowOrColumnMajor:= <2> UIA_ToggleToggleState:= <2> UIA_TransformCanMove:= <False> UIA_TransformCanResize:= <False> UIA_TransformCanRotate:= <False> UIA_IsLegacyIAccessiblePatternAvailable:= <True> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleChildId:= <0> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleName:= <Analytical> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleRole:= <45> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleState:= <1048576> UIA_LegacyIAccessibleDefaultAction:= <Check> UIA_IsDataValidForForm:= <False> UIA_ProviderDescription:= <[pid:2840,hwnd:0x0 Main(parent link):Microsoft: MSAA Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll)]> UIA_IsItemContainerPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsVirtualizedItemPatternAvailable:= <False> UIA_IsSynchronizedInputPatternAvailable:= <False>
  22. @mdmehrabhaque it's great telling us what you want, but how about what you've tried? This forum is dedicated to helping people with their scripts; it is not a place where you put in an order and someone barfs up code for you. A simple search of the forum will reveal a large number of threads dealing with retrieving email through gmail. I would suggest reading through these and trying a few things out on your own. Then, if you are stuck, post your code here along with what problems you're having, and we will do our best to assist.
  23. Hi everyone, I am new at autoit, but already found it so interesting. I want to run a script that will continuously cheque my gmail inbox for new mails, If thare is any new mail containing a certain subject, then the script will show the body of that mail in the messagebox and also download the attached file (if the mail contains attachment) and store it in a certain location (say D:\). U are all great bosses. Help me please.
  24. Thank you most kindly once again! I truly appreciate your assistance! I genuinely hope I haven't annoyed you, what with my failing to RTFT...
  25. hey! i used the code posted here by UEZ!
  26. How can I encrypt data with Autoit and at the same time not store the key in the script. For example I want to be able to encrypt data and then when user enters password it will decrypt it, but not storing the key in the script because I don't find it safe to do that.
  1. Load more activity