All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Why not use example in help file!!?? #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Local $line Local $Run = Run("cmd.exe" & " /c " & "net stop wuauserv", @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD) While 1 $line &= StdoutRead($Run) If @error Then ExitLoop WEnd MsgBox(0, "STDOUT read:", $line) $Line = "" While 1 $line &= StderrRead($Run) If @error Then ExitLoop WEnd MsgBox(0, "STDERR read:", $line)
  3. Did you also replace $STDOUT_CHILD with $STDERR_CHILD ?
  4. Theoretically,it should because I started script as user not admin hence I couldnt disable service nonetheless I have already replaced stdout read with stderread,with no success though.
  5. Another question: What is ShellExecute($sWorkbook_1) for?
  6. You open the Excel application over and over again in your Loop. I have cleaned up your loop a bit: Local $vZeile_2, $sWorkbook_1, $oWorkbook_1 Local $oExcel_1 = _Excel_Open() If @error Then Exit MsgBox(16, "My Script", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) For $i = 1 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $Excel_File_1 = $aFileList[$i][0] $vZeile_2 = "" $sWorkbook_1 = $Excel_File_1 $oWorkbook_1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel_1, $sWorkbook_1) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_BookOpen Example 1", "Error opening '" & $sWorkbook_1 & "'." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) With $oWorkbook_1.ActiveSheet ; process active sheet $vZeile_2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook_1, Default, "A2") $vRange = $oWorkbook_1.Activesheet.Range("A2").EntireRow If $vZeile_2 = "" Then _Excel_RangeDelete($oWorkbook_1.ActiveSheet, $vRange, $xlShiftUp, 1) $oRangeLast = .UsedRange.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell) $iRowCount = .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells($oRangeLast.Row, $oRangeLast.Column)).Rows.Count _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook_1, $oWorkbook_1.ActiveSheet, $aFileList[$i][2], "AB3:AB" & $iRowCount) EndWith _Excel_BookSaveAs($oWorkbook_1, $Cloud_Folder & "\" & $aFileList[$i][1], $xlWorkbookDefault, True) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "My Script", "Error saving workbook to '" & $Cloud_Folder & "\" & $aFileList[$i][1] & "'." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ; ShellExecute($sWorkbook_1) Next _Excel_Close($oExcel_1, False, True) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_OK, "error", @error)
  7. You have to compile the AutoIt script for the bitness of Excel. Means: If Excel is 32 bit then you need to compile your AutoIt script for 32 bit. If Excel is 64 bit then you need to compile your AutoIt script for 64 bit.
  8. Maybe the output is returned in STDERR instead? Jos
  9. @Colemanbro, Please read our forum rules, especially the section about game automation. @IAMK, Please simply hit the Report button on Threads like this so the moderation team can act. Thanks. Jos
  10. ... and stick to one topic please!
  11. Today
  12. Deye, thanks for this information. this may be useful ...
  13. I Have an txt file which contains 1000000 lines. I want to delete the duplicate lines. I have try the code as follow, however, it runs very slowly : Local $array _FileReadToArray('test.txt',$array) Local $aArrayUnique = _ArrayUnique($array) _FileWriteFromArray('test_unique.txt',$aArrayUnique); If anyone can help me a faster way ? ( i want the code can get the result in no more than 20 seconds )
  14. it should not crash !!! But really, the same browser in android surely uses less memory, so, wassup with that !. I have 32 gb on this PC, but in a new, 8 gb pc or lappy, the swapping to disk, slows the fastest CPU. Still, I use chrome w/AdBlock. No anti-virus. If I had to use IE ( for an ActiveX in a business app. ), I'd need a good anti-virus, so also, for the integration w/gmail in the google world, chrome is the way ( for me ) For netflix and xfinity cable TV, I use Opera v49.0 . xfinity don't wanna run in chrome
  15. It's just stating it was a clean exit...exit code 0 is default. Add a consolewrite in your _terminate function, and another at the bottom of the script...with diff text, so you can see exactly where it's exiting.
  16. same thing made it to 139.5 and timed out, happened twice now, any ideas what error std out means?
  17. appreciate the response, i changed the the hotkey for exit, its just so strange. ill try that and let you know
  18. I have to imagine whatever else you are doing while this script is running is sending or warranting that the user press ESC or ctrl+break (since this script doesnt end, or do anything but make stuff available... and ran for the last 5 minutes I was watching football). >Exit code: 0 Time: 328.4 And tray icon artifacts are a windows problem, not an autoit problem. I'd guess you are magically refreshing that control with a mouseover.
  19. HotKeySet("{1}","_C1") HotKeySet("{4}","_C2") HotKeySet("{3}","_C3") HotKeySet("{2}","_C4") HotKeySet("{esc}", "_Terminate") Func _C1() MouseClick("right",885,186,1,1) Sleep(100) MouseClick("left",868,289,1,1) sleep(200) MouseClick("left",994,112,1,1) EndFunc Func _C2() MouseClick("left",1601,839,1,1) EndFunc Func _c3() MouseClick("left",1676,1048,1,1) ;Sleep(200) ;MouseClick("left",1586,903,1,1) sleep(200) EndFunc Func _c4() MouseClick("right",1598,833,1,1) Sleep(200) MouseClick("left",1608,933,1,1) sleep(200) EndFunc Func _Terminate() Exit EndFunc While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd that is my code and its extremely simple, however it will shut itself down at time 117.4 and the rogue tray icon will be there until i move my cursor above it and then it disappears. this is in the bottom >"E:\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "E:\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\Au3\project.au3" /UserParams +>21:10:18 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v.3.7.3.0 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_10/ CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => E:\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2) from:E:\AutoIt3 input:C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\Au3\project.au3 +>21:10:18 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.14.2):E:\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\Au3\project.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop >Exit code: 0 Time: 117.4
  20. Correction: I've tried the simplespy script locally and it works fine, but I don't have easy access to the target app/controls I want to get at. I have to physically drive to another location and try it on-site, so I'm trying to do as much homework as I can to ensure the trips are worth it, if that makes sense.
  21. So, I've done a lot of reading. And I've started playing with the IUIAotmation scripts. I will try the `simplespy` script and see if I can target those controls using the UIAutomation integration. If there are any other tools that would be useful for introspecting windows apps / components, I'd love to hear about them -- most of the links posted in here are broken or dead, so it is a long haul to try to get updated information.
  22. Yesterday
  23. I was showing the error in the code. UTC vs. local time. Just use post #6 and forget the WMIC stuff. post #6 does not care about the time zone.
  24. Im trying to create a bot for a game and I wrote everything perfect. Now at the very end of the script, I wrote WEnd but underneath when I test compiled the script it says missing EndIF. Underneath is the end of the script. $pix = PixelSearch(1185,313,1327,340,0x98969A,5) if not (@error) then MouseClick("left", 1259,323,1,1) sleep(3000) MouseClick("left",1029,602,1,1) sleep(1000) MouseClick("left",1157,672,1,1) sleep(1000) EndIf MouseClick("left",1323,109,1,1) sleep(4000) WEnd
  25. let me clear this up. the msgbox is empty in the above example,does not return anything I'm clueless because when I use ping autoitscript.com in place of net stop wuauserv It can read info from the stream.
  26. Perhaps try _Date_Time_GetTimeZoneInformation to find that out, see the help file.
  1. Load more activity