All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. MyEarth, So you want a container which holds a folder tree structure - the OS already gives you that, it is called a folder! Or are you really asking for a way to hide the structure inside a folder? If so, how do you expect to be able to access it yourself? And why do you need to do this in the first place? M23
  3. This seems to cover the whole story ? https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/990/Understanding-Classic-COM-Interoperability-With-NE#CollectionVB Part II : Consuming .NET Components from COM aware Clients
  4. You can use _BASS_ChannelSetDevice to set the output device you want to. You can use _BASS_GetDeviceInfo to get all the listed audio devices.
  5. Jess, Please post the output SciTE gives you when you run the script. The error cannot be exactly the same as the scripts use different variable names. M23
  6. metkam_42, Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. And hi-jacking a pinned thread in the "Technical Discussion" section to make your first post just makes it worse - whatever made you think that was a sensible thing to do? M23
  7. I was thinking a bit along these lines.... if you look at the IsObj Type result. The return Type of the PSDATACOLLECTION is a .NET System.Base The Return Type is a .NET COM visible Object, correct ? If you read this content here : http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=27219&seqNum=8 COM object can be accessed using their CLSID - {81C5FE01-027C-3E1C-98D5-DA9C9862AA21} See here : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25550367/powershell-add-reference-to-com-interface-id-directly Using the GetTypeFromCLSID and next use the Activator.CreateInstance(T) Class to access it ? But I am not a COM Guru so I can't tell if this makes sense ? ADDED : this might be related but is Chinese to me :-( https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/6fe529cc-bcbb-414f-98e9-6d147aea9093/latebinding-com-method-parameter-pointer-how-to-get-member-values-of-structure-pointer-passed-to?forum=clr ADDED : Passing the Right Type of Object .NET Object types can be used to represent COM VARIANT, IUnknown, or IDispatch types, and .NET integers can be used to represent COM SCODE or HRESULT types http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=27219&seqNum=8 DispatchWrapper Used to make an Object look like an IDispatch interface pointer when passed inside a VARIANT. Decimal d = 123.456M; int i = 10; Object o = ... // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_DECIMAL (Decimal) comObj.GiveMeAnything(d); // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_CY (Currency) comObj.GiveMeAnything(new CurrencyWrapper(d)); // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_UNKNOWN comObj.GiveMeAnything(new UnknownWrapper(o)); // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_DISPATCH comObj.GiveMeAnything(new DispatchWrapper(o)); // Pass a VARIANT with whatever the type of the object is. // For example, a String results in type VT_BSTR, and an object like // System.Collections.Hashtable results in type VT_DISPATCH. comObj.GiveMeAnything(o); // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_I4 (long in IDL, Short in VB6) comObj.GiveMeAnything(i); // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_ERROR (SCODE) comObj.GiveMeAnything(new ErrorWrapper(i)); // Pass a VARIANT with type VT_ERROR (SCODE) // using the value of the exception's internal HRESULT. comObj.GiveMeAnything(new ErrorWrapper(new StackOverflowException
  8. Today
  9. For group chats, look at Subscriptions. Example here: https://github.com/tarreislam/Autoit-Socket-IO/tree/master/Example - Chat with subscriptions Client to client still have to go through the server, look at post #9. I will add an example for a future release
  10. Thanks a lot Lars, it is one of my goals, associated to these variables to be at a shared mem area. I just did a quick look at your Accessing AutoIt Variables, as I´m at job now. It seems very promising. I will go for it later, by sure! Maybe I can change the pointer of an array variant created on AU3 to the shared area or vice versa, I mean, create an area that mimics an array and make AU3 to think that´s a plain AU3 array? Who knows... I need to read more your post and the UDF... It´s a class in AU3 internals...
  11. Larj, Thanks, ....Good to know we don't have to be shy working with AU3 rather than AHK It's a pitty you don't use PowerShell because it has a lot to offer ! As mentiioned before it can access all .NET classes and much more. But then again if you don't have a use case for it, it makes sense. Junkew, Yes I still hope someone can break this open how to access the PSOBJECT Members which is derived a .NET BASE Object. AutoIt returns these values from IsObj () COM Object Type: $objPsCollection = $pObjectPS.EndInvoke($objAsync) ConsoleWrite("$objPsCollection: " & IsObj($objPsCollection) & @TAB & "$objPsCollection: " & ObjName($objPsCollection) & " - " & ObjName($objPsCollection,6) & " - " & ObjName($objPsCollection,3) & @CRLF)
  12. Is it possible to use bass.dll with several USB-Soundcards? If yes, how can I choose the right one? Thanks. Great dll
  13. It's a good start. You don't need to include WinAPIFiles.au3, so you can delete line #13.
  14. I think u are using a local variable , globaly......
  15. Hi! First let me explain what I'm trying to do. There's an app that I want to use everytime a user logs in windows (I'm using windows 7 by the way). The thing about this app (let's call it app A) is that I can't find any documentation for it therefore I can't use it in command line which complicates the task of automatizing its launch. In order to avoid that problem I've installed on my computer another app (app which allows to modify the keyboard shortcuts and do many cool stuff like moving the mouse to a specified position, clicking, starting programs, etc. Finally, with autoit I've written a small script which calls the right shortcuts I've modified using app B which themselves launch app A with the right parameters. I put the generated .exe in windows' start folder but the problem is that it launchs automatically only when I log in with an admin account, if I use another account nothing happens, I only see a small icon near the clock saying that my "script is paused" and I can't do anything about it. Does anybody know how to make that script work for all types of acounts ? Please help me.
  16. Hi, I have a sroll area and a scroll bar. At PC everything works fine: If I scroll the bar or if I use the mousewheel. But on a WIN 10 tablet it is working only correct, if I use the scroll bar with the finger. Using the finger at the scroll area, everything is asynchronous. Any idea? -> attached Scroll.zip Regards Thomas #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <GUIScrollBars.au3> #include <ScrollBarConstants.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include "GuiScroll.au3" ; -> http://autoit.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=162464#post162464 startGui() Func startGui() $Gui = GUICreate("", 700, 600, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP) $up = GUICtrlCreateButton("UP", 10, 10, 80, 40) $down = GUICtrlCreateButton("DOWN", 100, 10, 80, 40) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Schliessen mit ESC", 550, 10, 120, 40) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "_Scrollbars_WM_MOUSEWHEEL") $hScrollPl = GUICreate("$hScrollPl", 500, 400, 10, 100, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_GROUP, $WM_VSCROLL, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $Gui) GUISetBkColor(0xffffff) Scrollbar_Create($hScrollPl, $SB_VERT, 400) Scrollbar_Step(10, $hScrollPl, $SB_VERT) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfoMax($hScrollPl, $SB_VERT, 500) $art = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 1, 1) ; Label für folgenden Focus... $hListV = GUICtrlCreateListView("1|2", 100, 100, 300, 200, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Gui) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hScrollPl) GUICtrlSetState($art, $GUI_FOCUS); Focus auf Label von $hScrollPl GUISwitch($Gui) ;GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Gui) While 1 $iMsg3 = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg3 Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $up MsgBox(0, "Info", "Button up gedrückt") GUICtrlSetState($art, $GUI_FOCUS); Focus auf Label von $hScrollPl Case $down MsgBox(0, "Info", "Button down gedrückt") GUICtrlSetState($art, $GUI_FOCUS); Focus auf Label von $hScrollPl EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>startGui Func _Scrollbars_WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $lParam Local $i, $iDirn, $iDelta = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Mouse wheel movement If BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Then ; If Ctrl or Shft pressed move Horz scrollbar $iDirn = $SB_LINERIGHT If $iDelta > 0 Then $iDirn = $SB_LINELEFT For $i = 1 To 7 _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_HSCROLL, $iDirn) Next Else ; Move Vert scrollbar $iDirn = $SB_LINEDOWN If $iDelta > 0 Then $iDirn = $SB_LINEUP For $i = 1 To 7 ; Schleife regelt die Scroll Geschwindigkeit, je mehr Durchläufe desto schneller _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_VSCROLL, $iDirn) Next EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>_Scrollbars_WM_MOUSEWHEEL Scroll.zip
  17. JLogan3o13 - Thanks for the help and the quick response. I ran the example file you suggested and studied the script. I then wrote the attached simple script to do what I wanted to accomplish and ran it. It works. Is the script too simple, too amateurish ? What recommendations would you suggest? Thanks! file read2.au3 message
  18. With ProcessList ( ["name"] ) we are able to get the running process list from the local machine. Is there anyway to get the list from Remote machine, more precisely to get to know the status whether a particular application is running or not on remote machine using AutoIT? We can implement through PSList.exe, but again we need to parse the text of it to read the output. Is there any direct UDF in AutoIT?
  19. Hi. I need a mouse move and click code for a game. This is my example code from visual basic; Imports AutoItX3Lib Public Class Form1 Dim au As New AutoItX3 Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click au.Sleep(500) au.MouseClick("right", 400, 150, 1) au.Sleep(500) au.MouseClick("right", 400, 200, 1) End Sub End Class This code works on windows except game screen. How can i work this code on game screen? Thank you.
  20. Sorry if I seem annoying but it use compression...but many thanks for the effort, i'l really apprecciate it
  21. This ZIP UDF seems to use a DLL that is part of the Windows System.
  22. No Melba23.. I am just trying to run that script as it is.
  23. Run("D:\ABS\Install.exe") WinWaitActive("ABS installation setup", "&Next", 100) ; Send("!n") if i run this code directly from autoit , It is working fine. But when i am trying to execute from jenkins , it is getting failed due to the "ABS installation setup" is getting minimized by jenkins.
  24. Very cool! But there are a couple of big problems. 1) It works on file so i lost the folder structure, and that's the main problem 2) Don't move but copy the file inside the container, i need a "cut" operation Is very similar to my goal but i need the folder tree structure...
  25. If you just need a container without compression I suggest this UDF:
  26. My reqirements are: 1) Pure autoit, no external .exe or .dll 2) No compression at all, i don't need compression since compression require time. Faster as possible, in the limit of autoit. 3) Move a folder and its content inside a .xyz file 4) Extract a folder and its content from .xyz file For this reason i have think to use the .tar, no compression and is just a container. But doesn't exist actually a UDF that use .tar and meet point one. But i don't care the file format, i have think to .tar but can be anything.
  27. I'm not sure I fully understand your reqirements. Using ZIP to create a ZIP-Archive should be all you need.
  1. Load more activity