All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Constants for _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics()

Thanks for sharing. Might I suggest appending SM_ to the constants?
  3. read value

@JLogan3o13 The code is working fine for me. I think error would be the UIWrappers. The code needs to be in the same directory with the wrapper package in order for you to run the code without errors. These are the packages #RequireAdmin #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiSlider.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include "UISpy\UIAWrappers\UIAWrappers.au3"
  4. Yesterday
  5. I find it Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle("---") WinActivate($hWnd, "") WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_HIDE)
  6. Local $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]") ; WinActivate("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]", "") WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_HIDE) It doesn't work either ...
  7. Even with this (WinMinimizeAll()) doesn't work, let anone the @SW_HIDE, WinSetState etc Example() #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIProc.au3> #Include <WinAPIEx.au3> Func Example() ; Run PointerFocus. Local $iPID_PointerFocus = Run("C:\Users\Documents\Apps\PointerFocus\PointerFocus.exe", "C:\Users\Documents\Apps\PointerFocus\", "", @SW_HIDE) Do Sleep(200) Until $iPID_PointerFocus <> 0 ;============== WinMinimizeAll() ;============== Sleep(1000) ; rest of the code EndFunc ;==>Example
  8. Run PointerFocus program minimized

So how about posting all the different ways you have tried
  9. Restart script from with in

@Aleksandar, You are really a bit thick aren't you, reporting a post and lock of thread by a moderator? ... and yes... you can't answer which probably is for the best anyway as you don't seem to have much to say which has any substance. Jos
  10. How can I run PointerFocus ( www.pointerfocus.com) minimized ? I've tried any possible way but no luck ... any suggestions ?
  11. Restart script from with in

I see in that site's code of conduct that any user can be banned for "posting same-type information, flooding, spamming" which sounds like what you are attempting to do. Therefore this is not something we are prepared to support.
  12. Restart script from with in

@JLogan3o13 You there, bro ?
  13. Restart script from with in

and with this program i can just chillax and not do a thing while this program dose everything for me ...
  14. Restart script from with in

xD ... what ... why do i need to answer that ??? .... well anyway ... what am i doing is that i bet on this app ... and I'm using Mardigay strategy ... long story shot ... i place bet of 1e or $ and if i loss i bet twice as mush and bit more so i can earn up to 0.15 cent ... and i do this every 60 sec ... on every day i can earn up to 150 e ... and so on ... i can explain it better if we could make some sort of call cuz it's difficult this way ...
  15. Restart script from with in

I'm quite chill "bro" (geez, that just sounds childish to type). However, this is the exact same thing you asked for help with before, and you never answered the question: Since you are on and active, you can now answer just what you're going to be doing to earn yourself €5000 pm. This time if you fail to provide an answer you will receive an all expense paid vacation from the forum for a duration of my choosing. Clock is ticking.
  16. Restart script from with in

Chill bro
  17. Restart script from with in

You don't know how to take a screenshot?
  18. Restart script from with in

Eee ... do you have TimeViewer ? Because i don't know how to Expl. this to you
  19. Restart script from with in

Still didn't answer the question; it is a bit difficult to assist you when you are not providing information. A screenshot of the app window would help us help you.
  20. Restart script from with in

It's to delete some input ... I'm trying to automate IQ option ... but i only use info from my desktop with PixelSearch
  21. Restart script from with in

Why do you need to perform so many backspaces? What is the application you're trying to automate?
  22. So can anyone help me ? I need to restart program when condition is not met ...
  23. I noticed a lack of a constants file for _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics() so I made this for anyone who wants to add it to their library. Enjoy! (file attached below) #include-once ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: WinAPI GetSystemMetrics Constants ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.5 ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Constants for _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(). ; Author(s) .....: ScriptJunky ; =============================================================================================================================== ; #CONSTANTS# =================================================================================================================== ; _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics() Global Const $ARRANGE = 56 Global Const $CLEANBOOT = 67 Global Const $CMONITORS = 80 Global Const $CMOUSEBUTTONS = 43 Global Const $CONVERTIBLESLATEMODE = 0x2003 Global Const $CXBORDER = 5 Global Const $CXCURSOR = 13 Global Const $CXDLGFRAME = 7 Global Const $CXDOUBLECLK = 36 Global Const $CXDRAG = 68 Global Const $CXEDGE = 45 Global Const $CXFIXEDFRAME = 7 Global Const $CXFOCUSBORDER = 83 Global Const $CXFRAME = 32 Global Const $CXFULLSCREEN = 16 Global Const $CXHSCROLL = 21 Global Const $CXHTHUMB = 10 Global Const $CXICON = 11 Global Const $CXICONSPACING = 38 Global Const $CXMAXIMIZED = 61 Global Const $CXMAXTRACK = 59 Global Const $CXMENUCHECK = 71 Global Const $CXMENUSIZE = 54 Global Const $CXMIN = 28 Global Const $CXMINIMIZED = 57 Global Const $CXMINSPACING = 47 Global Const $CXMINTRACK = 34 Global Const $CXPADDEDBORDER = 92 Global Const $CXSCREEN = 0 Global Const $CXSIZE = 30 Global Const $CXSIZEFRAME = 32 Global Const $CXSMICON = 49 Global Const $CXSMSIZE = 52 Global Const $CXVIRTUALSCREEN = 78 Global Const $CXVSCROLL = 2 Global Const $CYBORDER = 6 Global Const $CYCAPTION = 4 Global Const $CYCURSOR = 14 Global Const $CYDLGFRAME = 8 Global Const $CYDOUBLECLK = 37 Global Const $CYDRAG = 69 Global Const $CYEDGE = 46 Global Const $CYFIXEDFRAME = 8 Global Const $CYFOCUSBORDER = 84 Global Const $CYFRAME = 33 Global Const $CYFULLSCREEN = 17 Global Const $CYHSCROLL = 3 Global Const $CYICON = 12 Global Const $CYICONSPACING = 39 Global Const $CYKANJIWINDOW = 18 Global Const $CYMAXIMIZED = 62 Global Const $CYMAXTRACK = 60 Global Const $CYMENU = 15 Global Const $CYMENUCHECK = 72 Global Const $CYMENUSIZE = 55 Global Const $CYMIN = 29 Global Const $CYMINIMIZED = 58 Global Const $CYMINSPACING = 48 Global Const $CYMINTRACK = 35 Global Const $CYSCREEN = 1 Global Const $CYSIZE = 31 Global Const $CYSIZEFRAME = 33 Global Const $CYSMCAPTION = 51 Global Const $CYSMICON = 50 Global Const $CYSMSIZE = 53 Global Const $CYVIRTUALSCREEN = 79 Global Const $CYVSCROLL = 20 Global Const $CYVTHUMB = 9 Global Const $DBCSENABLED = 42 Global Const $DEBUG = 22 Global Const $DIGITIZER = 94 Global Const $IMMENABLED = 82 Global Const $MAXIMUMTOUCHES = 95 Global Const $MEDIACENTER = 87 Global Const $MENUDROPALIGNMENT = 40 Global Const $MIDEASTENABLED = 74 Global Const $MOUSEPRESENT = 19 Global Const $MOUSEHORIZONTALWHEELPRESENT = 91 Global Const $MOUSEWHEELPRESENT = 75 Global Const $NETWORK = 63 Global Const $PENWINDOWS = 41 Global Const $REMOTECONTROL = 0x2001 Global Const $REMOTESESSION = 0x1000 Global Const $SAMEDISPLAYFORMAT = 81 Global Const $SECURE = 44 Global Const $SERVERR = 289 Global Const $SHOWSOUNDS = 70 Global Const $SHUTTINGDOWN = 0x2000 Global Const $SLOWMACHINE = 73 Global Const $STARTER = 88 Global Const $SWAPBUTTON = 23 Global Const $TABLETPC = 86 Global Const $XVIRTUALSCREEN = 76 Global Const $YVIRTUALSCREEN = 77 WinAPISystemMetricsConstants.au3
  24. @r0ash: thanks for this. It brings several window control methods together in a clear example. But there's one area that I don't quite follow. You make this statement on your blog: I can't match up with any feature in the standard inspect tool (which, I'll admit, I don't use all that often). Can you explain which feature you've used to determine those identifiers? .
  25. Analog vs object test automation

Citrix is mainly bitmap finding see for example findbmp thread in examples with some other image finding solution. But even if bmp is found you have to move mouse and click. Maybe if yo understand the vnc citrix protocol you can do smarter things but so far never seen a solution for that.
  26. Looks like the upcoming update to the Microsoft web driver will implement the updated W3C spec. In the interim, I can update the UDF to correctly function with the existing version.
  27. Is there another way to download files, Enable us to pause and resume the download?
  1. Load more activity