All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Okey I registered CDONTS.dll but still doesnt work. Maybe this error message looks more familiar to you Error code:2 Description: Can not send message to SMTP Server. Transport Code: 0x800CCC67 Server Antwort: 421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 40.101.61.130 (40.101.61.130:25), connect error 10060 This is on a friends computer (windows 7).
  3. I think you could use the "MakeCAB" and "EXTRACT" dos commands. p.s. don't ask me how to use those commands....
  4. Basically all docs and links say // Call the method via late binding. // The parameter is passed by reference (VT_BSTR | VT_BYREF) obj.GetType().InvokeMember("SomeMethod", BindingFlags.InvokeMethod, null, obj, args, mods, null, null); But when we have returned generic collection $pscollection i am unable to invokemember tostring or count or ...
  5. @joseLB&@LarsJ, Please continue your dialog in another thread and let's get this one back on topic. Thanks, Jos
  6. Tell me please, is it possible to get the same list of selected items, only from the desktop?
  7. Today
  8. You have to love Windows 10. I have dual monitors. I developed a small script (exe) and ran it on the second monitor. Got it working so I copied the exe to a laptop (Windows 10 too) and when I run the exe it opens and stays on the task bar. Actually it thinks that the laptop has two monitors too even though it doesn't so I see the thumb in the task bar and it thinks it is running on the second monitor still. So (sigh) I decided it easier just to go back to my development computer, run it on the first monitor, then re-copy it to the laptop. Well... now, even on the computer I use to develop I cannot get the exe to run and stay on the primary monitor. When I run it I slide it back to the primary monitor then politely exit. When I run it again it goes right to the second monitor. How do I get this puppy back to running on a single monitor?
  9. Ah Thanks @Jos I changed the file type to .xls and all is working now. Ill be sure to wait 24 hrs before giving a bump!
  10. Just pushed out v0.1.7: Updated ReadMe with links and more information about shortcuts and configuration Improved handling of functions from include scripts Debug Console and MsgBox can now be inserted solely with the cursor on the variable Symbol search now catches multiple variables declared on the same line Added and optimized #include snippets for all default scripts Converted some keyword snippets into IntelliSense completions VSCode Marketplace Link Star/Submit Issues on Github
  11. @jguinch, seems that WMI is happy with the VB hex notation "&H80", while if you want to use the AutoIt hex notation 0x80 then pass it without quotes. If you use the decimal number 128 it's always ok with or without quotes. Local $objWMIService = $objWMILocator.ConnectServer($strComputer, "\root\cimv2", $usr, $pass, "", "", 0x80) or Local $objWMIService = $objWMILocator.ConnectServer($strComputer, "\root\cimv2", $usr, $pass, "", "", "128") or Local $objWMIService = $objWMILocator.ConnectServer($strComputer, "\root\cimv2", $usr, $pass, "", "", 128)
  12. Maybe you miss: #include <ButtonConstants.au3> It works for me. Conrad
  13. Not sure why you feel the need to bump the thread already? Waiting at least 24 hours would be nice. So you mean that the part of the filename is missing in file "_FilesCopied.csv"? How are you opening this file as it has a CommaSeparateValues extension and the part that is missing starts with a comma? JOs
  14. First hit on my Google search: https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/21080632/Please-help-System-Web-Mail-cannot-access-CDO-Message-HTTPException.html See if that helps. Jos
  15. It is Windows XP SP3
  16. Is this WinXP SP3 or older? Might need to do some Googling on this to see whether it is supported for your version. Jos
  17. Hm, I originally didn't use those because you can't use _IEPropertySet with the "Fullscreen" property. However I did some looking after you said that and realized there's another property called "Theatermode" that did exactly what I wanted it to do. Works like a charm now, thanks Danp2. Here's that section of code for reference: $oIE = _IECreate ($url, 1) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive($Title) Sleep(1000) While Local $FS = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "theatermode") IF $FS = 0 Then _IEPropertySet($oIE, "theatermode", 1) EndIf WinActivate($title) WinWaitActive($title) Send("{F5}") Sleep(100000) Wend
  18. Hello guys. So i'm using the following function to detect a change in the screen by using the PixelGetColor function, that by the way, is working fine, but now i need to detect that pixel color change in a background window. That can be done? Thanks guys. Func ApertaF4() $pix = $corpix While $pix = $corpix Sleep (300) ControlSend("1 - STC (10.31.9.100)", "", "", "{F4}") $pix = PixelGetColor($px,$py) WEnd VelocidadesVelox() EndFunc ;==>ApertaF4
  19. Thanks, Jos. I'll try that function when I get a chance, probably tomorrow. If I have trouble with it, I'll post back for advice. If successful, I'll post my working code.
  20. Unfortunately, but you can not configure this feature to only search for text. It only checks if the two images match each other.
  21. Hello!!! first ... sorry for my bad English xD !! well ... The thing is I have this picture you see I just need to search the text ... but if the background changes I can not search for that same photo ... can I configure it to only compare the red and not the background ?? I also have the photo in white and red ... red letters white background.
  22. Hi there! I need to add a special disclaimer in emails signatures users. It's easy to add the message, but I want to check before if the message exist in HTML files.(My users have more than one signatures / html files) My condition to search and stop do not works correctly, it stop on the first html file if the condition is true, but do not search and the second HTML file. The goal is to add the message on every signature in the folder, but only one time of course. (This condition is important if the flag is not working and if we deploy the script again.) Here is my code, what is wrong ? $sFind = "</div>" $sFilename = _FileListToArray(@AppDataDir & "\Microsoft\Signatures\", "*.htm", 1, True) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; For $i = 1 To $sFilename[0] $search = "If you read this message, you are the winner" Global $iLine = 0, $sLine = '', $iValid = 0 $hFile = FileOpen($sFilename[$i]) ; find the line that has the search string While 1 $iLine += 1 $sLine = FileReadLine($hFile) If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop ; test the line for the $search string until the flag $iValid is set If StringInStr($sLine, $search) And Not $iValid Then $iValid = 1 ContinueLoop EndIf If $iValid Then $iValid += 1 ConsoleWrite($iLine & ':' & $sLine & @CRLF) If $iValid = 1 Then ExitLoop Exit EndIf WEnd FileClose($hFile) Next ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; For $i = 1 To $sFilename[0] $iMsg = @CRLF $iMsg &="<p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style='font-size:14.0pt;font-family:""Lucida Sans Unicode"";color:black'>If you read this message, you are the winner....</span></p>" & @CRLF $iMsg &= "</div>" & @CRLF $iRetval = _ReplaceStringInFile($sFilename[$i], $sFind, $iMsg) Next Thanks !! Kreg
  23. I'm sure you could click it using the _IE functions.
  24. I'm doing all of this in IE due to certain restrictions placed on PCs in our domain environment. I have noticed the keystroke will work fine on some laptops so it is possible that it's some sort of addon or hardware issue, but i've tried booting IE into clean mode without addons and still can't seem to get it to function properly.
  25. AutoIt arrays are internally stored as safearrays of variants. All AutoIt variables are variants. An AutoIt variable that represents an array is a variant where the value of the vt field is VT_ARRAY + VT_VARIANT = 0x200C and the value of the data field is a pointer to the safearray. The essence of the example is to get a pointer to a by-value copy of the safearray. Through that pointer you can manipulate the safearray with real compiled code. With AutoItObject it's possible to register a system global object that represents an AutoIt array. You can find an example here.
  26. It's working! Thanks! you are the best @Danp2
  27. What browser are you using? FWIW, I checked in FireFox and Chrome and they both use Ctrl + Shift + F for opening the main menu. OIC, this is occurring in presentation mode. For me, the keystroke works just fine in Chrome.
  1. Load more activity