All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Did you do any further test / investignation ?
  3. I have a textbox [classname:=WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.202c666] on my page that I am trying to set the value of like this: _UIA_action($element, 'setvalue', 'foo') That works, and if I do this afterwords I get the expected value: _UIA_action($element, 'getvalue') If I send '' (empty string) instead of 'foo' in my 'setvalue' call, the text box clears itself out correctly but the subsequent 'getvalue' call returns the value prior to the input being set to empty string. The same holds true if I prefill a value, sleep for 5 seconds and clear out the field with my keyboard, then call 'getvalue' again; it retains the original value. Is this a bug? Attached recording of this happening.
  4. I do like it. But understand you completely. I would feel that way too. But here I just needed a short hint. Conrad
  5. Today
  6. $exe = "C:\Users\Desktop\Micollab Status Toevoeger " & @DesktopWidth & " x " & @DesktopHeight & ".exe" If FileExists($exe) Then Run ($exe) Else MsgBox (0, "Not Supported", "Not supported") EndIf
  7. I regularly make updates and post them in the Beta directory so line numbers could indeed differ. I knew I shouldn't have given that quick hack as I knew there was more to it that would need testing. Jos
  8. yep. grade A disaster waiting to happen. could not be more wrong of a solution! good luck. Set up VMWare VMs for them to play in on their own network
  9. You're just going about this totally wrong, these computers shouldn't be on the schools network they should be isolated to their own network, then give the students admin access to the computers. This way if they try to do something malicious they won't affect the school's network. Doing it any other way is just going to be a huge disaster waiting to happen.
  10. Ok. That led to a stripped master source included. I did this instead to have both. Line 995 from: $ScriptFile_In = $ScriptFile_In_stripped To: Local $ScriptFile_In_Unstripped_For_Res_Update = $ScriptFile_In ; variable including unstripped script - mod by cox $ScriptFile_In = $ScriptFile_In_stripped And line 2490ff instead your original posted to: ; Add original source to Resources ; mod by cox If $INP_Res_SaveSource = "y" Then Local $tempfilein If $INP_Run_Au3Stripper = "y" Then $tempfilein = _TempFile($TempDir) FileCopy($ScriptFile_In_Unstripped_For_Res_Update, $tempfilein, 1) Write_RC_Console_Msg("Adding original Script source to RT_RCDATA,999 in the Output executable.", "", "...", 0) _Res_Update($rh, $tempfilein, 10, 999, $INP_Res_Language) __DelTempFile($tempfilein) $tempfilein = _TempFile($TempDir) FileCopy($ScriptFile_In, $tempfilein, 1) Write_RC_Console_Msg("Adding stripped Script source to RT_RCDATA,998 in the Output executable.", "", "...", 0) _Res_Update($rh, $tempfilein, 10, 998, $INP_Res_Language) __DelTempFile($tempfilein) Else $tempfilein = _TempFile($TempDir) FileCopy($ScriptFile_In, $tempfilein, 1) Write_RC_Console_Msg("Adding original Script source to RT_RCDATA,999 in the Output executable.", "", "...", 0) _Res_Update($rh, $tempfilein, 10, 999, $INP_Res_Language) __DelTempFile($tempfilein) EndIf EndIf Thanks @Jos. Exe has some more kb but always includes the originals this compiled script is made from. Conrad P.S. I don't know why line numbers differ but wrapper says Global Const $VERSION = "16.306.1237.0". I thought using the latest updates.
  11. save this to a batch. all you really need to do is RESTART explorer, like this. This should not be done regularly, there should rarely be a need but I have seen it in all Windows operating systems. taskkill /f /im explorer.exe cd /d %userprofile%\AppData\Local del IconCache.db /a start explorer.exe I see this on VMs too when testing our product upgrades. Something happens and Windows doesn't get around to it. LOL.
  12. Funny: You come to our forums a month ago, post a question and elect never to reply to the comments made. Then you come back, post in the wrong forum and make this statement. So tell me How is this not related to the forumrules I've already pointed you to? : Jos
  13. New version v0.8 Now be also recognized in au3 scripts, variables/constants which have an color assignment inside the script or inside an include file from this script. See start post.
  14. Hi. Thanks to this post (https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/189553-writing-to-cmd/?do=findComment&comment=1361142) I can now write a helpfile to the cmd when for instance passing parameter -h or -help at cmd. But then cmd is blocked by the script (I had to free it with CTRL+BREAK): #include <WinAPI.au3> _WinAPI_AttachConsole() $hConsole = _WinAPI_GetStdHandle(1) _WinAPI_WriteConsole($hConsole, "Print helpfile................" & @CRLF) Inside MSDN Library then I found this sentence: A process can use the FreeConsole function to detach itself from its console. But I don't find something like _WinAPI_FreeConsole(). How can I do it in another way? Regards, Conrad
  15. I have added your UDF to the wiki: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/User_Defined_Functions#Internet_protocol_suite
  16. Quick hack to make it always include the master source? Changed the lines 2545-2562 in AutoIt3Wrapper.au3: ; Add original source to Resources If $INP_Res_SaveSource = "y" Then Local $tempfilein If $INP_Run_Au3Stripper = "y" Then If StringInStr($INP_Au3Stripper_Parameters, "/so") Or StringInStr($INP_Au3Stripper_Parameters, "/striponly") Then FileCopy(StringTrimRight($ScriptFile_In, StringLen($ScriptFile_In_Ext)) & '_stripped' & $ScriptFile_In_Ext, $TempDir & "\scriptin.tmp", 1) Write_RC_Console_Msg("Adding stripped Script source to RT_RCDATA,999 in the Output executable.", "", "...", 0) Else Write_RC_Console_Msg("Skipping SourceSave because this is an stripped script.", 2) EndIf Else $tempfilein = _TempFile($TempDir) FileCopy($ScriptFile_In, $tempfilein, 1) Write_RC_Console_Msg("Adding original Script source to RT_RCDATA,999 in the Output executable.", "", "...", 0) _Res_Update($rh, $tempfilein, 10, 999, $INP_Res_Language) __DelTempFile($tempfilein) EndIf EndIf to: ; Add original source to Resources If $INP_Res_SaveSource = "y" Then Local $tempfilein = _TempFile($TempDir) FileCopy($ScriptFile_In, $tempfilein, 1) Write_RC_Console_Msg("Adding original Script source to RT_RCDATA,999 in the Output executable.", "", "...", 0) _Res_Update($rh, $tempfilein, 10, 999, $INP_Res_Language) __DelTempFile($tempfilein) EndIf Jos
  17. This is a slimmed down example for a receiver. It has no GUI, counters or timers -- and is only one shot. A summary will be displayed when finished. #include 'WSA_NBTCP.au3' Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt('TrayAutoPause', 0) ; ;=== IP And Port Settings === Local $sLocalIP = '127.0.0.1' Local $nLocalPort = '61000' ;============================ ; Local $sTitle = 'AutoIt v' & @AutoItVersion & ' - WSA_TCPRecv' TraySetToolTip($sTitle) ; If TCPStartup() <> 1 Then MsgBox(8208, $sTitle, 'Error: TCPStartup' & @TAB, 5) Exit EndIf ; OnAutoItExitRegister('ExitApp') ; Local $nListenSocket = _WSA_TCPListen($sLocalIP, $nLocalPort); listen for traffic Local $nError = @error If $nError Then MsgBox(8208, $sTitle, $nError & ' Error: TCPListen could not bind socket' & @TAB, 5) Exit EndIf ; Local $AcceptSocket, $ActiveSocket, $nActive, $nBytesReceived, $nBytesTotal, $sData, $sRecv ; While 1 Do $AcceptSocket = _WSA_TCPAccept($nListenSocket); listen for an active socket If $AcceptSocket > 0 Then $ActiveSocket = $AcceptSocket; copy accept socket to active socket $nBytesTotal = 0 $nActive = 1; set active $sData = '' EndIf Until $nActive > 0 ; $sRecv = _WSA_TCPRecv($ActiveSocket, 65536, 0, 10); <- 10 second timeout $nError = @error $nBytesReceived = @extended ; If $nError Then; an error occurred _WSA_TCPCloseSocket($ActiveSocket) $nActive = 0; set inactive ExitLoop ElseIf $nBytesReceived Then; data received $nBytesTotal += $nBytesReceived $sData &= $sRecv; <-- gather and do something with received data EndIf WEnd ; MsgBox(8256, $sTitle & ' - Session Summary', 'Disconnected: ' & $nError & @CRLF & 'Total Bytes Received: ' & $nBytesTotal & ' (' & Round(($nBytesTotal / 1024) / 1000) & ' MB)' & @CRLF & @CRLF & 'Sample of Data Received: ' & StringLeft($sData, 200)) Exit ; Func ExitApp() _WSA_TCPCloseSocket($nListenSocket) _WSA_Cleanup() TCPShutdown() Exit EndFunc ;
  18. Ok, thank you for your information. I use ResourcesEx.au3 only because it works with marcos and variables .In FileInstall() it must be a literal string. It cannot use a variable and because of that I can't use it as a standard function inside an include I include in all of my scripts. Is there another possibility to include my script? Conrad
  19. I was not asking whether you changed anything but rather did au3config (Ctrl+1) make any changes in this file! This is actually what it should be doing. Jos
  20. I think I understand that issue now. this piece of code was introduced in Obfuscator and coded in a way that the source would only be included when /StripOnly was specified when Obfuscator was ran. Obfuscator is renamed to Au3Stripper but this logic isn't adapted to the updated parameter structure. I need to think about this one a little longer what is correct now so please add an feature request in our "Bug Tracker" so I won't forget to have that closer look. Jos
  21. Sometimes a person thinks he's been through everything, cant find the issue, and just needs another person to analyse stuff.
  22. Hello here. Is it possible to read from combo box in PHP page to my own combo box in GUI? This is the page where I want to read the combo box : https://sk.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/ The combo box I wanna write from is next to the password field. PS: It´s not for a bot or anything like that, it´s just first example i founded. This is the code I´ve tried. #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $oIEConfirm #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\rado\desktop\login.kxf $Form1_1 = GUICreate("xGlad - log in", 216, 173, -1, -1) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 10, 22, 61, 19) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Candara") $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password", 10, 46, 56, 19) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Candara") $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Province", 10, 70, 52, 19) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Candara") $name = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 74, 22, 121, 21) $pass = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 74, 46, 121, 21) $province = GUICtrlCreateCombo($oIEConfirm, 74, 70, 121, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $oIEConfirm) $sign = GUICtrlCreateButton("SIGN IN!", 8, 128, 193, 33) $country = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 96, 121, 21) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Country", 8, 96, 48, 19) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Candara") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit          Case $sign             Call read()     EndSwitch  WEnd  Func read()     _IECreate=("https://sk.gladiatus.gameforge.com/game/")     Global $data = _IEGetObjByName($oIEConfirm, "login_server")     $data = GUICtrlRead($oIEConfirm)     EndFunc
  23. Sorry if part of the code has magic number but is comment out. Someone why it work for standard "GUICtrlCreateListViewItem" and not used with Array one? I want to avoid self custom owner and when i'm populate the listview i need the _GUICtrlListView_Update that seems not work wiith standard "GUICtrlCreateListViewItem" I think is the missin PARAM inside the __GUICtrlListView_AddArray but i simply don't know how to set Thanks edit: Solved, a stupid mistake in the code. Sorry
  24. No game automation software allowed here
  25. Sort of yeah, but its a game server thing.
  26. This is what you declared (fixing the # of rows) #include<array.au3> Global $_SAVED_PIX[2][1] = [[-1], [-1]] _ArrayDisplay($_SAVED_PIX) Which is a weird way to declare this: #include<array.au3> Global $_SAVED_PIX[2] = [-1, -1] _ArrayDisplay($_SAVED_PIX) and then post #2 is the 1 row 2 col solution...
  1. Load more activity