All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. facepalm thanks
  3. i am using 56.0.2 (64 Bit) version of FF. And MozRepl installed and activated on startup, _ffclick working but _ffloadwait and fill forum not working.
  4. Why Koda creates thoses strings? should i keep it in my script? GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
  5. Sorry, all it does is mouseclick and I mentioned that.
  6. which version work with autoit ?
  7. @LNGS How about posting your code so we can see what you're attempting, rather than asking us to guess? My crystal ball is in the shop.
  8. Arrays are 0 based, count 0 to 2 instead of 1 to 3.
  9. My scripts wont click in an app called streamlabs, it works outside it and in other apps but not when its open, Anyone know why?
  10. I have a function that returns 4 data as an array like: func CreateToolTip() local $handle[4] $handle[0] = ... $handle[1] = ... $handle[2] = ... $handle[3] = ... return($handle) endfunc And use it without problem: GLOBAL $MainToolTip = CreateToolTip (....) . . . PrintToolTip($MainToolTip......) Now I have an Array GLOBAL $Hidden[3] My purpose of this Hidden[3] array is to contain three(3) sets of data returned by CreateToolTops, ie: for $i = 1 to 3 $Hidden[$i] = CreateToolTip(...) next However, I am getting: Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded. What to do? define $Hidden as GLOBAL $Hidden[3][4]? Then Hidden[$i] = CreateToolTip?
  11. Turns out the script works on another computer. Trusting the app in my antivirus and even turning it off completely was not enough. I had to uninstall my antivirus for it to work. Thanks for helping out.
  12. Today
  13. Just compile the code as exe and then you can run it on any system.
  14. There are 2 separated questions, one is for PowerShell and the other one is AutoIT. I prefer using PowerShell, but if it is not possible to implement under PowerShell, I would consider other language as well, such as AutoIT. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
  15. I would like to know on whether above coding need to run under AutoIT or not, does it have any online AutoIT platform for testing without any installation? Do you have any suggestions? Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
  16. So I was kinda interested in this after reading your question Looking through the forum I found one user who had a similar question 'Andreik' That is pretty cool I didn't even realize we could do assembly in AutoIt!! I took his asm and altered it a bit to allow us to send a value to eax and get back the result of cpuid #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <Memory.au3> #include <String.au3> MsgBox(0,"",GetVendorID() & " : " & Cpuid_Get_Leaf(0x0)) Func Cpuid_Get_Leaf($iLeaf) $Code = "0x" & _ ; use32 "55" & _ ; push ebp "89E5" & _ ; mov ebp, esp "60" & _ ; pushad ;Push All General-Purpose Registers "8B4508" & _ ; mov eax, [ebp + 8] $iLeaf "31C9" & _ ; xor ecx, ecx ; set ecx = 0 (EAX=7, ECX=0: Extended Features) "0FA2" & _ ; cpuid "8B7D0C" & _ ; mov edi, [ebp + 12] "8907" & _ ; mov [edi], eax "895F04" & _ ; mov [edi + 4], ebx "894F08" & _ ; mov [edi + 8], ecx "89570C" & _ ; mov [edi + 12], edx "61" & _ ; popad ; Pop All General-Purpose Registers "5D" & _ ; pop ebp "C3" ;ret $iSize = BinaryLen($Code) $pBuffer = _MemVirtualAlloc(0,$iSize,$MEM_COMMIT,$PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE) $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte Code[" & $iSize & "]",$pBuffer) DllStructSetData($tBuffer,"Code",$Code) $rBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte EAX[4];byte EBX[4];byte ECX[4];byte EDX[4];") $aRet = DllCallAddress("int:cdecl",$pBuffer, "int", Int($iLeaf), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($rBuffer)) _MemVirtualFree($pBuffer,$iSize,$MEM_DECOMMIT) ConsoleWrite("0x" & Hex(DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EAX")) & ", 0x" & Hex(DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EBX")) & ", 0x" & Hex(DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "ECX")) & ", 0x" & Hex(DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EDX")) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite((DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EBX")& DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EDX") & DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "ECX")) ) Return (_HexToString(DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EBX") & DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "EDX") & DllStructGetData ($rBuffer, "ECX") & "00")) EndFunc Func GetVendorID() ;Andreik $Code = "0x" & _ ; use32 "55" & _ ; push ebp "89E5" & _ ; mov ebp, esp "60" & _ ; pushad "B800000000" & _ ; mov eax,0 "0FA2" & _ ; cpuid "8B7D08" & _ ; mov edi, [ebp + 08] "891F" & _ ; mov [edi], ebx "895704" & _ ; mov [edi + 4], edx "894F08" & _ ; mov [edi + 8], ecx "B000" & _ ; mov al, 0 "88470C" & _ ; mov [edi + 12], al "61" & _ ; popad "5D" & _ ; pop ebp "C20400" ; ret 4 $iSize = BinaryLen($Code) $pBuffer = _MemVirtualAlloc(0,$iSize,$MEM_COMMIT,$PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE) $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte Code[" & $iSize & "]",$pBuffer) DllStructSetData($tBuffer,"Code",$Code) $aRet = DllCallAddress("int",$pBuffer,"str","") _MemVirtualFree($pBuffer,$iSize,$MEM_DECOMMIT) Return $aRet[1] EndFunc So you can see how to use it I matched his Version ID call for an example but you can also call different Leaf IDs and get the appropriate returns to parse what you desire out of eax, ebx, ecx, edx; Do note when: $iLeaf = 0x0 highest supported ID = EAX and Version ID = EBX, EDX, ECX See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPUID for a list of leaf IDs and the return values you need for instance 0x80000000 would return the highest supported Extended Leaf ID 0x80000002 then 0x80000003 then 0x80000004 would get you the Processor Brand String
  17. @oemript rather than having me move every single PowerShell post you do from DEV forum to the proper one, how about just creating all these threads in the right spot to begin with? Also, as you can see that you are not getting a lot of answers on these (which is not surprising when you're posting PowerShell questions on an AutoIt forum) have you tried just asking the questions on a PS forum?
  18. It's not missing, it's just not used in the UDF function, if you look toward the end of the DLLCall you'll see "bool*" and then 0. It starts the copy and then doesn't allow for it to be canceled.
  19. This example appears to work. #include <File.au3> Local $iDup = 0 $file = "test.ini" Global $sharename = IniReadSection($file, "PrintList") For $x = 1 To UBound($sharename) - 1 If String($sharename[$x][0]) = "ShareName" Then $iDup += 1 $sharename[$x][0] &= StringRight("00" & $iDup, 2) EndIf Next IniWriteSection($file, "PrintList", $sharename) ShellExecute($file) ; to Verify Change to Document"
  20. NVM Figured it out... couldn't Use ShareName as both search string and replace string. Modified: $str_replace = _ReplaceStringInFile ($file,"ShareName","ShareName0" &+ 1 To: $str_replace = _ReplaceStringInFile ($file,"ShareName","PrintName0" & $x ,1,0) and all values were modified appropriately.
  21. Maybe something like (you'll need to add the URL you want to test.) #include <Array.au3> #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.taobao.com/markets/tbhome/yhh-detail...", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) MsgBox(0,'', "Site address: " & $oIE.Document.Location.Origin & @CRLF & "Path name: " & $oIE.Document.Location.PathName) $aURL = StringSplit(StringReplace($oIE.Document.Location.Search, "?", ""), "&") _ArrayDisplay($aURL)
  22. Many thanks indeed, kind Deye! I changed this UDF as per your code and modified it to accept an iWin value of 3 to represent Windows 10 ("2" for 7+ simply won't work under Win 10). After doing so, the icon count and icon title lists and so forth are working correctly, thanks to you! I'm continuing to try to modify the UDF to fully support Windows 10 and it's new NOTIFYICONDATA struct and all the other "system tray"-related changes made after Windows 7 (though I don't have any Windows 8 machines, so I don't know if that OS included these changes). This is certainly stretching my AutoIt / Windows knowledge! Perhaps you might be willing to examine the resulting code when I'm finished (which won't be very soon, I'm afraid...)
  23. Yesterday
  24. What I'm trying to do is rename a duplicate string in a file to make it unique. using _ReplaceStringInFile I am able to rename the first occurrence or all occurrences. Any suggestions how to alter my code to rename following occurrences until all instances have been changed. $file = @ScriptDir & "\test.ini" Global $sharename = IniReadSection ($file,"PrintList") For $x = 1 to UBound ($sharename) -1 If String ($sharename[$x][0]) = "ShareName" Then $str_replace = _ReplaceStringInFile ($file,"ShareName","ShareName0" &+ 1 ,1,0) If $str_replace = 1 Then ExitLoop EndIf EndIf Next ShellExecute ($file) ; to Verify Change to Document test.ini
  25. Thanks for the advice, which I find to be sound. Before turning to the very unpleasant task of writing a script that needs to employ MouseClick(), I posted a question in the Comodo Firewall help forum asking if there was any way -- any way at all -- of communicating with the firewall application or controlling its operations other than by manually pressing the (pseudo)-buttons on the GUI. I wondered if I might do this by sending it Windows messages or using the command line. Unfortunately, although many had read the OP, no one has yet replied. I then sent an email to the tech support staff, but I do not expect a helpful reply. May I ask a question, please? I took a brief look at the start of the thread describing the IUIAutomation UDF, and at first glance, it doesn't look like it will help me control a third-party application with a totally non-standard GUI. Of course, I could quite easily be extremely wrong about that. Do you have some experience or knowledge regarding that UDF that suggests it could indeed do that? Thanks!
  26. Try: HotKeySet("{F5}", "StartStop") HotKeySet("{F7}", "TWIN") HotKeySet("{F8}", "CTWIN") Jos
  27. I get no return when I use msgbox
  1. Load more activity