All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Resurrecting this old thread in case someone else is looking for the answer. The issue was that windows defender blocked a portion of the program, specifically the IE navigate function. It only did this on some computers. Not sure why. Disabling protection for IExplore gets rid of this issue. There was nothing wrong with the code.
  3. I use Windows 10 1607 LTSB (thin, lightweight, stable). Dear LarsJ, many thanks for the promptness!
  4. You should use OnEvent Mode, allowing you to have the main script running outside the message loop. Else, any processing inside a Case of the msg loop is trapping code flow there until the code reaches end of Case (or function Start() returns in your example). Spurious Exit lines in code snippet. Also you don't need to explicitely declare array bounds: Local $MyArray = [1, 2, 3]
  5. I've assumed that all Windows 10 PCs are at least updated to feature update 1803. So I've assumed that a feature update has been postponed for a maximum of one year. I think it's a reasonable assumption. On your Windows 10 1607, you're getting errors on objects that require a higher windows 10 update. You can use the version here, which is the latest version before the Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 update: UIASpy.7z
  6. Today
  7. Yeah you are right, I'm sorry, I never made gui so its a bit new for me, thanks for help. I have another problem, when I start my script ($Start), I cannot more click $exit from gui (While the script is running), that's logical because the Case $Start will end when Start() is done but how can I modify it? While 1 $msg = GuiGetMsg() Switch($msg) Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Exit Exit Case $Start Start() EndIf EndIf EndSwitch WEnd
  8. Maybe you think about some other function, like GUICtrlCreate*, else repeatedly applying GUICtrlSetData to the last-created control (id -1) isn't going to give the result you want. GUICtrlSetData doesn't declare anything.
  9. Thanks Nine and Bert, I guess my plan was to have a function for each Program install. I'm doing a lot of upgrades for our AutoCad programs and instead of touching 60+ Workstations i was trying to make a program/Script to run those installers as a Domain Account with Administration access. I understand what happened with that copy of the script, i realized i was calling before my variables and moved it. I also looked at your project bert, do you know if there is any way to inject custom fields like "Company Name" "Product Keys" etc. into the batch install for apps that don't have native batch installing? In my case Solid Edge Viewer 2019. Thanks again guys
  10. 1. Clean Windows 10 1607 2. Clean AutoIt result from run UIASpy.au3 - error please help me)
  11. Check for frame/iframe that would include that button...
  12. What do you mean that my code doesen't make sense? I think its a good way instead of declare 12 GuiCtrlSetData I made a simply new script and now it work...
  13. Nah, he needs to declare it with Local or Global. But his code doesn't make sense...
  14. Yes. Create first the .xyz as a class, then associated it with a class type. Check how .txt is associate with txtfile, do the same with .xyz. Then create new key for the association and add the print command. Again look how txtfile has been created and do the same.
  15. I'm sorry, it was a stupid question, next time I won't delete nothing.
  16. Toasty - look at my signature for the Vollatran project. It has much of what you are looking for.
  17. Add some logging so that you can determine if the element is being found / clicked.
  18. after adding above registry key the fileprint did work but only if i change the standard program to open *.txt files to notepad but i currently use notepad2.exe as a portable version: notepad2 homepage and of course that did then not work anymore to open *.txt files. so now the big question would be: can i create an imanginary ending like *.xyz and then via the printscript have a registry setting written into windows without the user being informed that it was created and have a check run if that entry exists and if not then install that registry key? then i could if i use _FilePrint() then i could use the temp file tmp.xyz to be printed by using the old standard notepad.exe that then would be again a fairly universal solution but if that would not work, then it also is not a real universal solution. on the notepad2 homepage, there is a sourcecode version of notepad2 which was written in c (i think) and included is a file called Print.cpp. after looking at it for a while i noticed that the man who wrote notepad2 used code from the sciTE editor for printing and that made me wonder if that is not somehow adaptable? printing a file that is not saved yet with a standard printing dialogue would be my goal. it must be possible to create a printing instrument that prints like any other windows program would print no questions asked.
  19. @Zag8888 please do not delete your questions, even if you solve them. Not only does it create useless, empty posts, but how do you know your resolution wouldn't help someone else down the road?
  20. Hello, in my razor view I have below html <li class="btn-go-to-template-builder"> Template builder </li> and corresponding script function $(".btn-go-to-template-builder").click(function () { window.location.href = actions.templateBuilder.emailTextTemplates; }); that navigates to another view in my asp.net web application (the above described razor view works properly). I have tried to find the li tag with below autoit script, ;btn-go-to-template-builder $tags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE,"li") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.className If $class_value = "btn-go-to-template-builder" Then _IEAction ($tag,"click") EndIf Next but nothing happens. Please help. Regards, Manu
  21. Ah, thanks @JLogan3o13. I was looking in the registry for the wrong spot, and was also a little confused as I'm used to a return of 0 meaning success with other scripting languages versus a 1 here meaning all is well. The above works fine! Thanks again.
  22. First you call the function before you declared your variables. They are unknown at the moment of your call. Second you the run statement is wrongly formatted (read help file carefully). Third the runas uses a variable local to a function, thus inaccessible. Global $sDomain = @LogonDomain Global $sUserName = "ITtest" Global $sPassword = "Password" Global $ProgramName = "Z:\Installer Files\TreeSize\TreeSizeProfessional\TreeSize-x64-Full.exe" Global $sAdminRun = RunAs($sUserName, $sDomain, $sPassword, $RUN_LOGON_NETWORK, $ProgramName) MsgBox (0,"","This is a PID " & $sAdminRun) There is no need in your code to create a func.
  1. Load more activity