All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, I analisy, but no success
  3. Hey @El-Masry, or should I say @ibrahem... and what an entrance ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Jos
  4. I've never used it, so I don't have a copy of it. Have you looked through the whole thread to make sure it hasn't been updated by someone else in it?
  5. will01mack,. You obviously did not read those rules - you missed the one prohibiting "joke/spoof" scripts. Thread locked. And as you now have 3 locked threads, you have used up all of the patience that we were prepared to show - so be careful from now on..... M23
  6. My friend keeps putting that picture there so I thought it would be funny if it automatically got deleted.
  7. @BrewManNH okey you are right .. I just hoped for some magic trick Well I read about functional programming time ago and how fancy it is without using globals just create Functions with 1 simple job and nest them inside each other to get your desired result like: *PSEUDOCODE* call OpenDoor(Move(LoadHand(LoadAvatar()),90°,45°,Down)) Thanks for all of your replies I will keep juggeling with my globals ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  8. Is there any previous thread about this? It isn't for a game. I'm using it for a video using onenote.
  9. Would not you have the latest version of JAVA UDF this version that is in the link is giving many problems?
  10. Today
  11. will01mack, Looking at both that image and your past threads, are you sure you read those Forum rules to which you were pointed - especially the "no game automation" one? M23 P.S. And just to be absolutely clear - this is the Mod team determining the legality of the thread, so everyone else please keep out.
  12. Moved to the appropriate forum, as the AutoIt Example Scripts forum very clearly states: Moderation Team
  13. Services run in Session 0, and unless they're set to interactive, you can't see things like message boxes and guis. There are ways to get around this, and a google search should help in that.
  14. Is there a way that I could make my mouse go to an image when it is on screen? That picture is an example of one.
  15. Reduce by eliminating them all you mean? Use Globals where you need to use Globals, and don't use them if they're not actually used as global variables. In this case, the way it's written, you have to use globals. There's a reason why Global variables exist in every language, they're necessary.
  16. He kind of explained that you have to create the variable yourself and assign an object to it, if I'm reading it right. Not too sure why it's set p like this though.
  17. example of multiple GUI handling
  18. I've compiled and handled the bugs and now it worked. I inserted a msgbox inside the area #region -> insert your running code here I tried the service but msgbox does not appear in any moment. what did I do wrong?
  19. Ok I understand but my wish is to reduce the ammount of globals in my script to a minimum to avoid side effects and ress memory usage. The thing with MessageLoops like GuiGetMsg() or TrayGetMsg() is that I can access the Local Scope BUT I can't go simultaneously into another MessageLoop. That means I can't open another GUI or click in the TrayIcon. Just to make it clear what my goal is: I want to generate a TrayIcon with TrayMenus/items where I can open different GUIs or simply call functions but always being able to control the TrayIcon at any time and start further functions. I extended the example script above with my needs using MessageLoops but how explained it doesn't work how I wish it should. Any suggestion what is the best way to realize my plan ? Or is there no way to bypass declaring Globals ? #include <GUIConstants.au3> #cs Global $GUI_Window Global $GUI_Label #ce ;~ Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt("TrayMenuMode", 3) Tray_T1() Func Gui_P1() Local $GUI_Window = GUICreate("P1", 250, 250, -1, -1) Local $GUI_Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<Nothing>", 25, 20) Local $GUI_Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Modify",0,175,250) Local $GUI_Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back",0,200,250) Local $GUI_Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit",0,225,250) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI_Window) While 1 $idMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $idMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE") Gui_Delete($GUI_Window) Tray_T1() Case $GUI_Button1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_Button1") Modify($GUI_Label) Case $GUI_Button2 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_Button2") GUIDelete($GUI_Window) Tray_T1() Case $GUI_Button3 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_Button3") Local $resp = MsgBox(262144 + 64 + 4, "Attention", "Do you really want to quit the whole program ?") If $resp == "1" Or $resp == "6" Or $resp == "11" Then GUIDelete($GUI_Window) Exit ElseIf $resp == "2" Or $resp == "3" Or $resp == "7" Then ;Nothing EndIf EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc Func Gui_P2() Local $GUI_Window = GUICreate("P2", 250, 250, -1, -1) Local $GUI_Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<Nothing>", 25, 20) Local $GUI_Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Modify",0,175,250) Local $GUI_Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back",0,200,250) Local $GUI_Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit",0,225,250) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI_Window) While 1 $idMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $idMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE") Gui_Delete($GUI_Window) Tray_T1() Case $GUI_Button1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_Button1") Modify($GUI_Label) Case $GUI_Button2 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_Button2") GUIDelete($GUI_Window) Tray_T1() Case $GUI_Button3 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$GUI_Button3") Local $resp = MsgBox(262144 + 64 + 4, "Attention", "Do you really want to quit the whole program ?") If $resp == "1" Or $resp == "6" Or $resp == "11" Then GUIDelete($GUI_Window) Exit ElseIf $resp == "2" Or $resp == "3" Or $resp == "7" Then ;Nothing EndIf EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc Func Gui_Delete($gui) GUIDelete($gui) EndFunc Func Modify($control) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">Move") GUICtrlSetPos($control, Random(0,200,1), Random(0,175,1)) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">Rewrite") GUICtrlSetData($control,"Number: " & Asc(Random(0,99,1))) EndFunc Func Tray_T1() $Tray_Item1 = TrayCreateItem("Gui_P1") $Tray_Item2 = TrayCreateItem("Gui_P2") $Tray_Item3 = TrayCreateItem("Exit") While 1 Switch TrayGetMsg() Case $Tray_Item1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$Tray_Item1") TrayItemDelete($Tray_Item1) TrayItemDelete($Tray_Item2) TrayItemDelete($Tray_Item3) Gui_P1() Case $Tray_Item2 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$Tray_Item2") TrayItemDelete($Tray_Item1) TrayItemDelete($Tray_Item2) TrayItemDelete($Tray_Item3) Gui_P2() Case $Tray_Item3 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & ">$Tray_Item3") Exit EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc
  20. So I am navigating to another page and am trying to read the html and check if it contains certain words to make sure I am where I am supposed to be. However after submitting the form and loading the next page, I am getting a problem with IEBodyReadText. It is displaying the html from the page I just came from. The script sits on the new page for a while and I tried adding in a bunch of sleeps to see if sitting on the page longer was a problem. It seems the $oIE object I am creating here does not update itself to the new page and I am not sure how to get it to. Check credentials simply waits for a message box to pop up and if it does, it will enter user/pass and then hit enter. It doesn't do any manipulation of the oIE object. I am at a loss and don't really know how to proceed as now I am on a new page trying to interact with it by using html from the prior page. Needless to say, everything after this point is not working correctly due to this. Is the problem with how the form is being submitted? I would imagine that _IEFormSubmit would update the $oIE object that the $oForm is connected to but if that were true, I suppose I wouldn't be getting this issue. _IEFormSubmit($oForm) _IELoadWait($oIE) EndIf Sleep(2000) CheckCredentials($oIE) Sleep(7500) $HTML = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) MsgBox(0,'HTML',$HTML)
  21. I contacted Dentrix Enterprise support and it looks like all my work is in vain. According to the documentation they sent the newest installer will support a silent install flag and an .ini file to pass arguments to it. At least i tried
  22. would have a newer version for testing?
  23. I just run java.au3 and this error appeared.
  24. I don't know what that means.
  25. I just run java.au3 and this error appeared.
  26. If the source Excel file is essentially permanent data, your best friend will be to extract an array (an SQL table in fact) from the sheet using Excel ADO interface and create an SQLite DB from that. You'll get all desirable flexibility with this setup. If your source is expected to significantly vary over time (i.e. it isn't a one-time operation) you can just use Excel ADO to query it.
  1. Load more activity