All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Take a look at the Help file and read the _DateDiff documentation. You can specify what you really want returned. In my example, I used "s" for seconds. That said, with basic math you can convert it to other units.
  3. Thak you. If i check i show : 1710673120 1710673120 is in secopnde or miliseconde ? And how to convert this number in days / Hours / Minutes ? Thank you
  4. An (Unix) Timestamp is simply the difference (in seconds) between the date and the "epoch", which is 1970-01-01 00:00:00. You could use Date.au3 to calculate it: _DateDiff("s", "1970-01-01 00:00:00", "2024-03-17 10:58:40") The same goes to find the difference between two dates.
  5. Hello I have this date : 2024-03-17 10:58:40 Can you please say me how to convert in timestamp ? In google i show time stamp to date only. __AND__ An i have 2 date : 2024-04-17 10:58:40 2024-03-17 10:58:40 How to subtract thiis date please THX
  6. I was wondering if it is possible to remove text between two fixed words in a microsoft word document?
  7. ... and, none of the $tag* .htm are patched to load the CSS. ( update coming up this week I guess ) I'll add the stuff @donnyh13 told me of too. What page were you looking at when looking at it ?
  8. And with this, the search for the perfect dark theme CHM, has concluded. Thanks everyone for the participation. I'll post the better CSSs at https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/211676-autoithelp-v33161-with-external-css-loading/ once I add this html { } part.
  9. Not sure if you figured it out by now or not, but I believe this does it: html { scrollbar-base-color: #252525; scrollbar-face-color: #353535; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #252525; scrollbar-highlight-color: #252525; scrollbar-track-color: #252525; scrollbar-arrow-color: #353535; scrollbar-shadow-color: #252525; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #202020; }
  10. Yesterday
  11. I have also bad tastes at colors, I changed just this striking yellow to #635435 and I am happy with the final result.
  12. I am, admittedly, not very good with colors. I'm never pleased with my choosing. If you make a nice looking Theme/CSS, do share it here ( maybe with a small pic. too as a preview ) so we all can have the CSS.
  13. Thank you for your detailed reply. Those characters that are detected by your script are part of German words. The characters show normally when the encoding is set to UTF-8 and are misformed when set to Code Page Property.
  14. tr.yellow,tr.yellowbold { background-color:#808000 /* #ffff9C */ } This is eye hurting but the overall colors are nicely picked. It's a shame that it's not the entire chm theme aware. In dark mode it gives you a feeling of two different applications when you see half of the application in light mode. Anyway, awesome work @argumentum.
  15. Technically Column F is empty, only Column E contains the data. Try one column at a time. And skip the second column of merged cells. Local $oRange = $oWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("E:E") Local $oList = $oRange.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeBlanks)
  16. My script checks for valid Unicode characters encoding in UTF8. It goes beyond AutoIt charset (UCS2) as it also checks for upper Unicode planes (which can't be natively processed by vanilla AutoIt). Yes I open the file in ANSI mode, which means I read it as a bunch of 8-bit charaters. Then The For loop checks whether it find invalid UTF8 sequences. Since it does find many invalid sequences, that only means your file is NOT UTF8. As @Jos said, post the file either publickly or privately and I'll tell you what the problem is.
  17. My problem is resolved and I can't say what exactly triggered the issue. I had backups and I went back and examined those backups and found the file with which the issue started to act. I replaced some scripts and the issue was resolved. I understand that a test file is needed but unfortunately I can not provide that. If I put the lines I replaced together with the parametre I mentioned in a new file it doesn't recreate the issue. So there should be different things that interact together and I replaced one of them. I will keep an eye on it and in case it comes back, I will try to put some script together for testing. Thank you for your time.
  18. lol, right click on any page in the help file and select "View Source" The way I got most of sources was by unpack/decompile the CHM file.
  19. I need from from time to time to run small processes to perform task that would otherwise clog the main process. Yes, there is a number of other UDF that could have done it very well, but I felt they were an over-kill for what I wanted. Don't throw me stones, I know it's not really multi-threading, but it is as close as I could get with simple AutoIt. If someone wonders why I called it PMT, the P stands for Pretending. And I'm also not pretending it is an elaborate UDF. Just small and simple to use... Example : #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=y #include "PMT-UDF.AU3" #include <Constants.au3> _PMT_Init() Local $hProc1 = _PMT_Start("Test1", Default, "Test 1") _PMT_Start("Test2") _PMT_Start("Test3", 5) Local $sResponse While Sleep(50) $sResponse = _PMT_GetResponse($hProc1) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_OK, "Error", "Process has dropped") If $sResponse <> "" Then MsgBox($MB_OK, "Success", $sResponse & @CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf WEnd Func Test1($sTitle, $sMessage) Local $iResp = MsgBox($MB_OK, $sTitle, $sMessage) Return "Done with value " & $iResp EndFunc Func Test2() MsgBox($MB_OK, "2", "Test 2") EndFunc Func Test3($iTimeout) MsgBox($MB_OK, "3", "Test 3", $iTimeout) EndFunc You can pass up to 8 parameters to _PMT_Start. It is up to you to manage the right number. You cannot pass structures, maps or arrays as parameter (only bool, ptr, hWnd, int, float, string, and the keyword Default). You could use my WCD-IPC if need be to exchange large amount of data. If you want to run it compiled, you need to have add #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_SaveSource=y at the start of your script. In the case you decide to compile your script, _PMT_Init allows you to identity where AutoIt3 is located (in the situation where AutoIt is not installed in the usual directory) to get the right includes in your "threads". Let me know if you have any question, or suggestion, I will be glad to hear them. Enjoy. PMT-UDF.au3
  20. You may need to unmerge the "fusionned" cells before : ... Local $oRange = $oWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("E:F") $oRange.UnMerge() Local $oList = $oRange.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeBlanks) ... untested (too old ms-excel)
  21. How can you learn if you don't use what you'd like to learn from ? Is not an example on how to learn html, css, chm. Is a product. And I thought that it should have a discussion thread just in case anyone would like to talk about it. Because it was used In a future AutoIt release these features may come in the standard distribution but for now, an updated version. Not a full revision of the help file but fixed some things that needed attention. Like clicking an external link and having to have IE11 handle it internally within the chm. So I rewrote those links to open in the user's browser. Some internal links going nowhere where fixed but again, not a full revision.
  22. Ok, could you share a file that shows his issue? I have made many more changes to the current Beta and would like to test your file to see if it shows the same issue or whether it is working properly in that version?
  23. The cells from col E and F are merged. I am sorry, I used word "fusionned". 😞 So with this code (and without row number) I can list all cell with string 'zzzzzzzz' : Local $aResult = _Excel_RangeFind($oWorkbook, 'zzzzzzzz', 'E:F', Default, $xlWhole) With your code, all merged cells are listed. If I merge cells A1, B1 and C1, $A$1, $B$1 and $C$1 are listed.
  1. Load more activity