All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. An example that that has nothing to do with what you're asking for help with.
  3. KDoc, Welcome to the AutoIt forums. If you look at MouseMove in the Help file (which should always be your first port of call) you will see the speed parameter which set to 0 will give you instantaneous movement. M23
  4. The links I posted were about putting a serial number on your application, they had less than zero to do with what you are going on about - which you would have known if you had bothered to read them.
  5. Hi, I was wondering if there is way to move a mouse to a specific coordinate immediately instead of seeing the mouse actually move there. It takes about a second or so to see the mouse movement to the correct location which slows down the script. Thanks much.
  6. DiYa, What about the code do you find difficult to understand? M23
  7. Hi Alan, Thanks for replay, unfortunately it is not working 😕 I gott parse error ==> Unable to parse line.: $iRet = DllStructGetData($tBinData, 1)? $iRet = DllStructGetData($tBinData, 1)^ ERROR
  8. Hi can you please explain the code?
  9. Thanks man! I don't know how to @ you, but i was wondering if you know what _WinAPI_SetKeyboardState() actually does? I want it to simulate those buttonpresses that were recorded with _WinAPI_GetKeyboardState(), but when i run the code it does nothing. I have checked for errors and any wierd characters in my .macro file i created but still it does nothing. I could not find anything useful online, maybe its not used that often, and i thought i might be using it wrong or making the wrong assumptions about its usage. Please tell me if i can use it to simulate keystrokes
  10. I'm having 1 issue, using Autoit; IntPtr winhandle = AutoItX.WinGetPos("Google Chrome"); if (AutoItX.PixelGetColor(745 + winhandle[0], winhandle[1] + 55) != 0xFF4DEB) { MessageBox.Show("text", "text"); } I get always error, what I wrong?
  11. @jmp - You are not qualified enough in coding to be selling scripts. Give up now and we can all pretend it was a silly dream.
  12. Today
  13. AasimPathan, You do not need to copy anything - the array is internal to the script and so you can loop through it directly. Here is some pseudo-code to show what I mean: Test() Func Test() ; Get the array of files to compile $aArray = _FileListToArrayRec("your parameters here") ; Now loop through them For $aArray[0] To UBound($aArray) - 1 ; ; Code to compile each element - use $aArray[$i] to get the specific file Next EndFunc M23
  14. Got the $iReturnPath working. Now how do I use the _ArrayDisplay to copy each of the rows in the 2nd Column, paste it in the another function in the same file that will compile the exe? If there are examples, i can work from that but just saying stuff doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry
  15. [NEW VERSION] - 26 Apr 19 Added: _Notify_RetractCheck allows the user to determine the retraction method (title clicked/message clicked/timeout) and content (title/message) of the last retracted notification. New UDF and additional example in the zip in the first post. M23
  16. [BUGFIX VERSION] - 26 Apr 19 Fixed: The first attempt to edit an editable combo did not function correctly. New UDF in zip in first post. M23
  17. AasimPathan, Dog eaten your help file? Check the $iReturnPath parameter to the function which adjusts what is returned. As you get a count in the [0] element of the array, you have a ready-made value to use in a loop regardless of the number of elements. And you do not need to "copy" the elements, you can just pass the elements to the compile command within that loop. M23
  18. Ok that worked, so now that i have the file list displayed how do I copy them to be placed in compile. Remember that his list will either increase or decrease over time. so it needs to work regardless of the number of Rows. Also I don't see the entire path here? it starts from the folder instead of C:\U_C\
  19. AasimPathan, You have not set the $iRecur parameter - which defaults to $FLTAR_NORECUR. M23
  20. Yeah that is what i tried as well but couldn't get it to work #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Test() Func Test() Local $RootDirectory = "C:\U_C" Local $RootOfU_C = StringLeft($RootDirectory, StringInStr($RootDirectory, "\", Default, -1)) If StringRight($RootOfU_C, 5) = "beta\" Then $RootOfU_C = StringTrimRight($RootOfU_C, 5) EndIf ConsoleWrite($RootOfU_C & @CRLF) $aArray = _FileListToArrayRec($RootOfU_C, "*.au3", $FLTAR_FILES) _ArrayDisplay($aArray, ".AU3 Files") EndFunc The Output is C:\
  21. Could you post the code so we know what you're trying to do and what you've tried so far?
  22. Zag8888, Look in your AutoIt installation folder, you will find the files in AutoItX subfolder. M23
  23. Hey, where can I find the download?
  24. AasimPathan, Use _FileListToArrayRec to get the list of specified files into an array - makes it much simpler to deal with the listing later on in your script. M23
  25. GoliaX, OK, this one time you get the benefit of the doubt - but you have used up all the "newbie flex" you are going to get, so be very careful from now on. M23
  1. Load more activity