All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm trying to get a script that uses SQLite to work, but it complains that it cannot load the dll file. I downloaded the zip file containing the scite3.dll, but I don't know where to place it. I found that the script works if I put in in C:\Windows\System32, but that's a protected directory. I tried putting it in C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SQLite but that didn't work. Is there a non-protected directory that I could put the dll in? here is my test script: #include <SQLite.au3> #include <SQLite.dll.au3> _SQLite_Startup(@ScriptDir & "\" & "sqlite3.dll", false, 1) ;"\Config\sqlite3_x64.dll", False, 1) If @error Then MsgBox(16, "SQLite Error", "SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded! - " & $__g_hPrintCallback_SQLite & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Exiting application / Zavolej Honzovi") Exit -1 EndIf
  3. Why are you posting this here instead continuing in the place this belongs and where you already posted? It makes no sense so merged back into that thread. Jos
  4. Hello. I am new to AutoIt. I don't expect people to do the work for me. However, I would find it helpful to be pointed in the right direction as to what to read up, etc. Being new to something, I don't have all the terminology down, which makes it difficult to even do a simple search for my answers. That being said: I am trying to get the script posted from GPinzone to work for me. I have a Primera device, the DLL's, and Imgburn. I understand the script to the extent of what the functions do and the DLL calls. What I don't understand about the code, is how you get it to run. Sounds kinda stupid, to be honest, but I just don't get it.
  5. Today
  6. My sollution is, drop the project to the archive untill its gonna be urgent to finish it, in between i set the changes by hand. But ofc ass soon as i restart the project and finish it i gonna add the code : )
  7. @The-dude Try: HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Terminate") #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #Region $Form1_1 = GUICreate("A&K Testing", 235, 285, 430, 353) $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @YEAR, 80, 24, 121, 21) $DATE = GUICtrlCreateLabel("DATE", 40, 28, 33, 17) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 48, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("TEST#", 40, 51, 39, 17) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 72, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("TEMP", 40, 76, 34, 17) $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 96, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("PSI", 48, 100, 21, 17) $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 120, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("DWELL", 32, 123, 42, 17) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 144, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("PLACEMENT", 8, 148, 69, 17) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Created by ", 8, 264, 149, 17) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 168, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("USER", 40, 172, 34, 17) ;$Label8 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Last file name", 8, 240, 69, 17) $control = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 236, 220, 17) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("START TEST", 32, 201, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("STOP TEST", 128, 201, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion AdlibRegister("_UpdateLabel") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button2 Send("{F2}") Case $Button1 If Guictrlread($Input1)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a TEST NUMBER") Else If Guictrlread($Input2)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a TEMP") Else If Guictrlread($Input3)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter the PSI") Else If Guictrlread($Input4)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a dwell time") Else If Guictrlread($Input5)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter today's date") Else If Guictrlread($Input6)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter your name in USER") Else If Guictrlread($Input7)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a placement (e.g.-TOP, BOTOM, RIGHT, LEFT") Else $DataFromUser = "TEST{#}" & GUICtrlRead($Input1) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input2) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input3) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input4)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input5)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input7)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input6) $DataForFile = "TEST#" & GUICtrlRead($Input1) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input2) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input3) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input4)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input5)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input7)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input6) ;filedelete("temp.txt") $hFO = FileOpen("temp.txt", 2) FileWrite($hFO, "") FileClose($hFO) FileWrite("temp.txt",$DataForFile) ;FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\TempFile.txt", 1) Run("Some stuff") WinWaitActive("Save As") Sleep(1000) Send($DataFromUser) Send("{Enter}") WinWaitClose("Save As") Send("!+{F4}",0) GUICtrlSetData($Input1, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input2, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input3, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input4, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input7, "") EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func _UpdateLabel() Local $sFileRead = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\temp.txt") If $sFileRead <> GUICtrlRead($control) Then GUICtrlSetData($control, $sFileRead) EndIf EndFunc Func _Terminate() Exit EndFunc ;==>_Terminate
  8. Hey, im looking for a way to execute files automatically when i copy them do the desktop. Someone knows how this can be solved? I thought about creating an .exe with winrar and adding an .ini file to the archive to my autoit.exe so that it could run like an autorun.ini on usb sticks but i guess this wont work. Hope someone got an idea : )
  9. svenjatzu, Then please post the answer to help those who have the same problem in the future. M23
  10. Subz, I think it's been a long week... I'm totally trying to adapt the above example to my script but I'm not grasping how I would go about doing that. I was hoping for a quick and easy add without having to rework my already existing code. Appreciate the advice on posting code! Not sure why I thought it was automatically register that as code and format accordingly.
  11. Here is an example that I was going to share, hopefully it explains how AdlibRegister works, after running the script, open the filename.ini file and add Label_02 = Something and save, the label 02 will update accordingly. PS: When posting code can you use <> it just makes it easier to read. #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> Global $g_sFileName = @ScriptDir & "\Filename.ini" Global $g_idLabel_01, $g_idLabel_02 Example() Func Example() If IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_01", "") == "" Then _CreateSampleIni($g_sFileName) GUICreate("Labels", 200, 60) $g_idLabel_01 = GUICtrlCreateLabel(IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_01", "Label_01 Key doesn't exist"), 10, 10, 180, 20) $g_idLabel_02 = GUICtrlCreateLabel(IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_02", "Label_02 Key doesn't exist"), 10, 30, 180, 20) GUISetState() AdlibRegister("_UpdateLabel") ;~ Checks every 250 ms by default While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc Func _UpdateLabel() If IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_01", "Label_01 Key doesn't exist") <> GUICtrlRead($g_idLabel_01) Then GUICtrlSetData($g_idLabel_01, IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_01", "Label_01 Key doesn't exist")) EndIf If IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_02", "Label_02 Key doesn't exist") <> GUICtrlRead($g_idLabel_02) Then GUICtrlSetData($g_idLabel_02, IniRead($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_02", "Label_02 Key doesn't exist")) EndIf EndFunc Func _CreateSampleIni($_sFileName) IniWrite($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_01", "Label_01") ;~ IniWrite($g_sFileName, "Labels", "Label_01", "Label_02") ;~ Commented out for example EndFunc
  12. The-dude, When you post code in future please use Code tags - see here how to do it. Then you get a scrolling box and syntax colouring as you can see above now I have added the tags. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. M23
  13. Subz, would I have to create a function for that or would that live in the region area? Here's my script- HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Terminate") #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #Region $Form1_1 = GUICreate("A&K Testing", 235, 285, 430, 353) $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@MON & "-" & @MDAY & "-" & @YEAR, 80, 24, 121, 21) $DATE = GUICtrlCreateLabel("DATE", 40, 28, 33, 17) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 48, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("TEST#", 40, 51, 39, 17) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 72, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("TEMP", 40, 76, 34, 17) $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 96, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("PSI", 48, 100, 21, 17) $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 120, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("DWELL", 32, 123, 42, 17) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 144, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("PLACEMENT", 8, 148, 69, 17) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Created by ", 8, 264, 149, 17) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 168, 121, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_UPPERCASE)) $Label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("USER", 40, 172, 34, 17) ;$Label8 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Last file name", 8, 240, 69, 17) $file = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\temp.txt") $control = GUICtrlCreateLabel($file, 8, 236, 220, 17) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("START TEST", 32, 201, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("STOP TEST", 128, 201, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button2 Send("{F2}") Case $Button1 If Guictrlread($Input1)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a TEST NUMBER") Else If Guictrlread($Input2)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a TEMP") Else If Guictrlread($Input3)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter the PSI") Else If Guictrlread($Input4)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a dwell time") Else If Guictrlread($Input5)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter today's date") Else If Guictrlread($Input6)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter your name in USER") Else If Guictrlread($Input7)="" Then MsgBox(0,"","You must enter a placement (e.g.-TOP, BOTOM, RIGHT, LEFT") Else $DataFromUser = "TEST{#}" & GUICtrlRead($Input1) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input2) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input3) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input4)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input5)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input7)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input6) $DataForFile = "TEST#" & GUICtrlRead($Input1) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input2) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input3) & "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input4)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input5)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input7)& "_" & GUICtrlRead($Input6) ;filedelete("temp.txt") $hFO = FileOpen("temp.txt", 2) FileWrite($hFO, "") FileClose($hFO) FileWrite("temp.txt",$DataForFile) ;FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\TempFile.txt", 1) Run("Some stuff") WinWaitActive("Save As") Sleep(1000) Send($DataFromUser) Send("{Enter}") WinWaitClose("Save As") Send("!+{F4}",0) GUICtrlSetData($Input1, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input2, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input3, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input4, "") GUICtrlSetData($Input7, "") EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func _Terminate() Exit EndFunc ;==>_Terminate
  14. You can use Adlibregister to check if the file has changed and update the label.
  15. Hi Guys, I have read only text in my gui being pulled from a text file and for some reason it's not refreshing after my script runs. $file = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\temp.txt") $control = GUICtrlCreateLabel($file, 8, 236, 220, 17) Is there something I can put in there that allows my GUICtrlCreateLabel to refresh? I have input gui's that the user will need to add data to that I don't want clearing or changing. Thanks!
  16. I don't know when I will stop changing little things with this program. It happens that I make changes from time to time, maybe too soon, too often. If you have downloaded this program, please see if there was an update.
  17. I am sure you have done a right-mouse-click on a *.au3 file and done a "Run With" that old version and ticked the "alway use this program box". Install the full SciTE4AutoIt3 version, run SciTEConfig (Ctrl+1 when you have a au3 file opened); Select Other tools tab and press button: "Run AutoIt3/SciTE check". This will show a separate window with all registry information found and report on any deviations from the default. Jos
  18. I'm not quite sure what that means... I think it's a compliment? So... thanks!
  19. thank you my friends i'll add this i'm happy with your help
  20. So I came to work today with a bit of an issue... I forgot to bring my mouse. I have a laptop as my secondary computer, but the desktop has some legacy applications I need to use everyday. The legacy apps don't have keyboard shortcuts, and navigation without a mouse could be impossible (trust me, I've tried). So I got busy and put together this script. The script includes basic mouse movement, clicking, and a text editing mode (mouse movement is disabled). I threw it together quickly, and haven't done too much testing, but it is SUPER helpful already. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll keep this updated and/or add features as requested I hope to implement a Tray menu with a GUI and some directions later (Like what keyboard shortcuts do), but what I have works for now. Shortcut List: Arrow Key - move the mouse in the indicated direction 30 pixels Ctrl + Arrow Key - move the mouse in the indicated direction 100 pixels Ctrl + Shift + Arrow Key - move the mouse in the indicated direction 3 pixels Ctrl + Space - Left click Ctrl + Shift + Space - Right click (because sometimes that special right-click-button doesn't work) Alt + F8 - Toggle mouse movement for text editing / other Alt + F9 - Quit (Version 1.0.0.0 source and executable attached) Edit: A coworker told me we have spare mice... now don't I feel stupid KeyboardMouse.au3 KeyboardMouse.exe
  21. When you post multiple threads which are locked, open another account and start again, yet still get a second chance from the Moderation team it seems silly to then open a further thread insulting us and the community as a whole. We have rules in this forum and if you want to be a part of the community then you need to respect them - as you appear to have no intention of doing that your account is banned. M23
  22. Got it sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 I ran the ".au3" script and got the error message. However, I then went into Task Manager and clicked on the Autoit3.exe process. Then I selected "Open File Location". It was running an old version of Autoit3 located within a folder (it was for a small portable app that I created for my memory stick). I deleted that version and when I ran the script again it worked!!!! Really weird as the default pointed to the Programs(x86) folder, and I also tried the "open with" menu option (and navigated to the Programs(x86) folder). Anyway, it is all working again 🙂 Many thanks for all your help. Hopefully, one day I will be as knowledgable as you guys 🙂 Best regards, Pete
  23. Hi Jos, I un-installed it again, downloaded a fresh version and re-installed it in Programs(x86). Still no luck. SciTE still works ok. I did however, navigate to the AutoIt3 folder and ran the Autoit3_x64.exe from there. When it prompted me for the ".au3" file to open I picked the script and it ran ok (?) Therefore, double-clicking on an ".au3" script seems to fail, but openning either SciTE or running Autoit3_x64.exe works!!! The Registry entries are still the same as above. Kind regards, Pete
  1. Load more activity