All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Your last $iRet, as you noted, returns the number of bytes read. After that, you need to get the received data from the buffer. Add another line such as: $iRet = DllStructGetData($tBinData, 1) I hope that works; I'm kinda sketchy on structs, myself. Alan
  3. Hi all, I am trying to automate some tasks in a powerpoint addin named office timeline. It's free to install and use in basic mode if you want to try (https://www.officetimeline.com/). I managed to open it from autoit with keyboard shortcuts but once opened I dont know which objects I can use to interact with it as the Window info gives me no control: >>>> Window <<<< Title: Office Timeline Class: HwndWrapper[Otl.Addin.vsto|vstolocal;VSTA_Main;94563982-e478-4c06-b35a-f2be728f72cc] Position: 29, 64 Size: 1220, 640 Style: 0x16080000 ExStyle: 0x00080000 Handle: 0x0002066E >>>> Control <<<< Class: Instance: ClassnameNN: Name: Advanced (Class): ID: Text: Position: Size: ControlClick Coords: Style: ExStyle: Handle: >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 1037, 651 Cursor ID: 0 Color: 0xF1F1F1 >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< >>>> Hidden Text <<<< Example addin window here: I suspect the objects exist anyway (new, import, recent file 1, 2...) , how do I find them? I could use mouseclicks for some features but I'd rather have more robust code. Thanks
  4. As an example run MsgBox(0, "", @LogonDomain) to get the name of the domain you are currently logged in.
  5. Have you tried all three? Are you getting errors? Have you then looked at the running process in Task Manager to see what user account it is running under? Which works for you?
  6. Hi i have been running into a few issue with a simple "RunAs" prefix. In the help it lists: RunAs ( "username", "domain", "password", logon_flag, "program" [, "workingdir" [, show_flag [, opt_flag]]] ) if i make those into variables like: Global $Domain = "Domain.net" OR "Domain" OR "Domain\" Global $UserName = "ITtest" Global $Password = "Password" Do i include the ".net" at the end for my domain? Or do i use a "domain\" Ect. I'm new to the forms and not sure the best way to go about posting this.
  7. @geoffrey6767 We do not permit payware promotions - one would think you could figure this out with all the other promotions that have been immediately removed from this thread.
  8. Alternatively use AdlibRegister for example: #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $bPing = False, $iCounter = 0, $Title = "Back Online? v1 by Dan" HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Terminate") GUICreate($Title,300,200) $sCenter = WinGetClientSize($Title) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Back Online?",0,10, $sCenter[0],50,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont (-1,20) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter The IP Address To Monitor", 0, 60, $sCenter[0],-1,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont (-1,12) Global $sIPAddr = GUICtrlCreateInput("",70, 90, $sCenter[0]/2,30,$ES_CENTER) $sStartPing = GUICtrlCreateButton("Monitor",70,125,$sCenter[0] / 2,25,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Waiting IP...", 120, 175,60) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) AdlibRegister("_Ping") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $sStartPing If GUICtrlRead($sIPAddr) == "" Then MsgBox(64,$Title,"Yeet says hi!") GUICtrlSetData($sStartPing, "Monitor") $bPing = False Else GUICtrlSetData($sStartPing, "Monitoring...") $bPing = True EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func _Ping() If $bPing = False Then Return If Ping(GUICtrlRead($sIPAddr), 50) Then _Success();$ipaddr) Else $iCounter +=1 if $iCounter > 10 Then MsgBox(64,$Title,"I dont think its coming back?"&@CRLF&"Ill Close") ; use ie_create http://localhost/backon.php?status=Offline&ip=$ipaddr Exit EndIf GUICtrlSetData(-1,"Attempt "&$iCounter) EndIf EndFunc Func _Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Success() MsgBox(64,$Title,"Its back up,"&@CRLF&"Ive sent you a notification") ; use ie_create http://localhost/backon.php?status=Backup&ip=$ipaddr Exit EndFunc
  9. I like what you are doing even if I haven't need it. But surely is a god-sent when is needed. So thank you for working on it
  10. Today
  11. You're all heroes, truly! Thanks a lot! I got this to work, so I'll build from that example to implement what I need in my code. Thanks, @Danyfirex! And of course, a lot of gratitude as well for @Earthshine and @water and @TheXman for getting this discussion going! 😍
  12. Melba23, I like your UDF a lot - it is very useful to me 😁 I encounter a small issue, maybe you can help me out... If I use a column with auto-drop-down, like to type any other text which is _not_ in the drop down list and press enter the input will be discarded (= blank list view item). If I repeat it works... Here is a reproducer (- please use "Col-3" to test): #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include "GUIListViewEx.au3" Local $hGUI = GUICreate("TEST", 500, 500) Local $cLV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col-0|Col-1|Col-2|Col-3", 10, 10, 420, 260, BitOR($LVS_SINGLESEL, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($cLV, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) For $i = 0 To 3 _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cLV, $i, 100) Next Global $aLVArray[6][4] For $i = 0 To 5 $sData = $i & "-0" $aLVArray[$i][0] = $sData For $j = 1 To 3 $sData &= "|" & $j $aLVArray[$i][$j] = "" & $j Next GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sData, $cLV) Next $iLVIndex = _GUIListViewEx_Init($cLV, $aLVArray) _GUIListViewEx_SetEditStatus($iLVIndex, 3, 2, "||1|2|3|4|5|6", 2) _GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister() GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch _GUIListViewEx_EventMonitor() WEnd I guess it has something to do with the auto-complete behavior... Any change to work around to store the input at the fist time?
  13. Nope, still shows as \\dfsroot\site\RetailApps for the ProviderName.
  14. You might like to use Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GUICtrlSetOnEvent ..... to trap your GUI events and run functions when they are clicked. This frees you from constantly checking for them in a while / case loop. There are some good examples on the GUICtrlSetOnEvent help page. I'm sure there are appropriate use cases for both methods, but I find I always use this method to write GUIs in AutoIt.
  15. yeah, that should do it! i was thinking along those lines after looking at the VBA example
  16. Because the forum changes the content, I can do nothing. Delete the bracket at the end of the line and enter it again. Is it hard to do?
  17. Edited: Browser sent info twice 😤. Saludos
  18. Hello. my two cents... #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ErrFunc") ;Register AutoIt Error handler Global $oObject = ObjCreate("JustRemotePhone.RemotePhoneService.ApplicationFactory") ;Create Main object ConsoleWrite("-oObject: " & IsObj($oObject) & @CRLF) Global $oApplication = $oObject.CreateApplication("AutoIt Client") ;Create Application If Not IsObj($oApplication) Then Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Error", "Unable to Create 'Remote Phone Call' Instance") EndIf Global $sNumber = InputBox("Add a number to be Called", "Phone Number", "") If Not $sNumber Then Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Error", "Phone Number is Emtpy Script will Exit.") $oApplication.BeginConnect(True) ;Begin Connection ;You probably will need to grant accest to the application at this point. Global $oPhone = $oApplication.Phone ;Create Phone Object ConsoleWrite("-oPhone: " & IsObj($oPhone) & @CRLF) ;Call $oPhone.Call($sNumber) $oApplication.BeginDisconnect() ;End Connection ; User's COM error function. Will be called if COM error occurs Func _ErrFunc($oError) ; Do anything here. ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CRLF & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_ErrFunc PD: Can't load syntaxhighlighter Cuz My Connection is too slow. So I'll update it later. Saludos
  19. so you can still run and install it. they are just informing you that they can't verify the publisher, and if you want to trust them.
  20. Also look at this Wiki page: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Interrupting_a_running_function
  21. Problem Found BmpSearch.au3" (46) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: Local $iRowInc = ($tSizeSource.X - $tSizeFind.X) * 4 Local $iRowInc = ($tSizeSource.X - $tSizeFind^ ERROR BmpSearch downloaded from
  22. In a fresh windows 10, I tried to Dl the studio with that edge thingi MS is so proud of and got this. So it seems that MS don't see the studio as a virus. Cheers /Rex
  23. Yeah, I can connect the ApplicationFactory-object as well, without any issues, but this ApplicationFactory-object is mentioned nowhere in RemotePhone's API. So, I contacted them to see what possibilities there are to get this to work. If I find out more, I'll post it here... Greetings!
  24. I am quite confident (but it remains untested on my part) that some of the Win32_ WMI class could answer your question. Look at Win32_MappedLogicalDisk or Win32_LogicalDisk or some other class in that category. You may find what you need.
  25. @badcoder123 Control changes at every new instance of paint, it needs to be a regexp. Anyway he doesn't want to implement this in Paint, it is for an "In-house apps"...
  1. Load more activity