All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1. Clean Windows 10 1607 2. Clean AutoIt result from run UIASpy.au3 - error please help me)
  3. Check for frame/iframe that would include that button...
  4. What do you mean that my code doesen't make sense? I think its a good way instead of declare 12 GuiCtrlSetData I made a simply new script and now it work...
  5. Nah, he needs to declare it with Local or Global. But his code doesn't make sense...
  6. Yes. Create first the .xyz as a class, then associated it with a class type. Check how .txt is associate with txtfile, do the same with .xyz. Then create new key for the association and add the print command. Again look how txtfile has been created and do the same.
  7. I'm sorry, it was a stupid question, next time I won't delete nothing.
  8. Toasty - look at my signature for the Vollatran project. It has much of what you are looking for.
  9. Add some logging so that you can determine if the element is being found / clicked.
  10. after adding above registry key the fileprint did work but only if i change the standard program to open *.txt files to notepad but i currently use notepad2.exe as a portable version: notepad2 homepage and of course that did then not work anymore to open *.txt files. so now the big question would be: can i create an imanginary ending like *.xyz and then via the printscript have a registry setting written into windows without the user being informed that it was created and have a check run if that entry exists and if not then install that registry key? then i could if i use _FilePrint() then i could use the temp file tmp.xyz to be printed by using the old standard notepad.exe that then would be again a fairly universal solution but if that would not work, then it also is not a real universal solution. on the notepad2 homepage, there is a sourcecode version of notepad2 which was written in c (i think) and included is a file called Print.cpp. after looking at it for a while i noticed that the man who wrote notepad2 used code from the sciTE editor for printing and that made me wonder if that is not somehow adaptable? printing a file that is not saved yet with a standard printing dialogue would be my goal. it must be possible to create a printing instrument that prints like any other windows program would print no questions asked.
  11. @Zag8888 please do not delete your questions, even if you solve them. Not only does it create useless, empty posts, but how do you know your resolution wouldn't help someone else down the road?
  12. Today
  13. Hello, in my razor view I have below html <li class="btn-go-to-template-builder"> Template builder </li> and corresponding script function $(".btn-go-to-template-builder").click(function () { window.location.href = actions.templateBuilder.emailTextTemplates; }); that navigates to another view in my asp.net web application (the above described razor view works properly). I have tried to find the li tag with below autoit script, ;btn-go-to-template-builder $tags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE,"li") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.className If $class_value = "btn-go-to-template-builder" Then _IEAction ($tag,"click") EndIf Next but nothing happens. Please help. Regards, Manu
  14. Ah, thanks @JLogan3o13. I was looking in the registry for the wrong spot, and was also a little confused as I'm used to a return of 0 meaning success with other scripting languages versus a 1 here meaning all is well. The above works fine! Thanks again.
  15. First you call the function before you declared your variables. They are unknown at the moment of your call. Second you the run statement is wrongly formatted (read help file carefully). Third the runas uses a variable local to a function, thus inaccessible. Global $sDomain = @LogonDomain Global $sUserName = "ITtest" Global $sPassword = "Password" Global $ProgramName = "Z:\Installer Files\TreeSize\TreeSizeProfessional\TreeSize-x64-Full.exe" Global $sAdminRun = RunAs($sUserName, $sDomain, $sPassword, $RUN_LOGON_NETWORK, $ProgramName) MsgBox (0,"","This is a PID " & $sAdminRun) There is no need in your code to create a func.
  16. Thank you everyone for the additional information. I've learned a lot today.
  17. $choose[12] = [GUICtrlSetData(-1,"1"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"2"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"3"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"4"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"5") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"6") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"7") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"8") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"9") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"10") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"11") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"12")] #cs Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.: Error $choose[12] = [GUICtrlSetData(-1,"1"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"2"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"3"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"4"),GUICtrlSetData(-1,"5") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"6") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"7") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"8") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"9") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"10") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"11") ,GUICtrlSetData(-1,"12")] ^ ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 0.3071 #ce What I do wrong? Edit: I fixed it by creating a new script (maybe that was bugged (idk)
  18. Whats the issue with a white window? You could draw a picture in it or make it black.🤔 what kind of solution do you expect as i assume same would happen when a user clicks. You could resize, hide, move window away but for me unclear what your requirement is.
  19. Basically it's been a while since I did any coding and after battling depression (still fighting) I'm starting to feel more like myself and feel the desire to do things I once loved. With that being said I would absolutely love for anyone and everyone to ask me for help on projects or anything really. I'm pretty well versed in AutoIt, I would also like to think I know my way around PHP, HTML, and a few other things. It doesn't matter the project or the question; I just want to get back into coding; picturing things in my head and bringing them to life on a screen. Hope this doesn't come off weird or anything, just seems like a good way to get back into coding seeing as how I have no real ideas for any tools or projects to create at the moment. I'm also killing two birds with one stone; I struggle with social interaction and hope working with people of various projects/problems will help me fine tune my programming and social skills! Thanks for taking the time to read my post, I'm very happy to be apart of this community for as long as I can remember (at least 8 years).
  20. This is an old-ish topic but I wanted to leave a few notes after my own struggles: Select software may expect WM_MOUSEMOVE's wParam of drag-while-pressed to be MK_LBUTTON (as per MSDN) Select software may expect hwnd to be the destination control rather than the window itself. As it is no longer 2003, it is OK to use _SendMessage+_WinAPI_MakeLong instead of DllCall+custom function. If the drag operation triggers something time-consuming (suppose loading a big file), you may want _WinAPI_PostMessage instead of _SendMessage not to freeze your script for the duration. Thus, a simplified version (LMB only) would look like so: Func ControlMouseDrag($hwnd, $x1, $y1, $x2, $y2)     _SendMessage($hwnd, $WM_MOUSEMOVE,   0, _WinAPI_MakeLong($x1, $y1))     _SendMessage($hwnd, $WM_LBUTTONDOWN, 1, _WinAPI_MakeLong($x1, $y1))     _SendMessage($hwnd, $WM_MOUSEMOVE,   1, _WinAPI_MakeLong($x2, $y2))     _SendMessage($hwnd, $WM_LBUTTONUP,   0, _WinAPI_MakeLong($x2, $y2)) EndFunc and then called with a handle from WinGetHandle or ControlGetHandle. (as you might expect, when using ControlGetHandle, coordinates are relative to that control - see "ConctrolClick coords" in Window Info)
  21. @m0b Result 1 for RegWrite means success. This works for me on Windows 10 Pro 1809, it creates the key and value just fine. Are you looking under HKLM\Software (which you should be) or the WOW6432Node?
  22. I believe Nox only uses 1 control for its emulation (control bar, window options being different) so this would work for its base control if you +posx and +posy for the window borders. Not certain but I'm believe it does only has one control
  23. Hi! I'm a noobie to Autoit, i have the world's simplest script as follows. It always returns a 1 when running. I'm on Windows 10 Pro build 1809. I'm running the script via Windows explorer by right clicking on it and choosing Run Script (x64). No matter what I do I can't get it to create and write the registry key. AutoIT_Example and all subkeys do not currently exist. I am missing something obvious I think, but no amount of google searching has helped me out here. What am I missing? Thanks in advance! m0b
  1. Load more activity