All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I found this but can anyone explain this to me? I have no idea what the execute hex line does Local $color = 0xA01586 Local $iBrightness = Execute(StringRegExpReplace(Hex($color, 6), "(..)(..)(..)", "0x\1 + 0x\2 + 0x\3"))  ConsoleWrite($iBrightness & @LF)
  3. Hi, I have used auto it for a long time to automate many tasks for me. I have multiple hotkeys set up to do certain actions. I recently migrated from Windows 7 64bit to Windows 10 64 bit. My prescription works well for the most part and Windows 10. However I have noticed when certain windows are active for example the dragon dictate dock Or a videogame botting program I have, none of the hotkeys work. Do I need to give these windows some special privileges for these to work? If I click away from these windows to a different window the hotkeys work fine.
  4. Today
  5. Wait a second.. are you telling me perfection ISN'T possible?
  6. Well, when you have discovered the hammer function, every problem is a nail...
  7. And with proper error handling you will catch the majority. If your goal is to capture every possible error that could happen in any given scenario, might as well shoot yourself now and save yourself the headache.
  8. I have been trying to figure out how to do this with no success. is it at all possible two compare to pixels to find which one is lighter? I know pixelsearch has variant but that doesn’t seem to work properly for me and is giving me too many false positives after fine tuning. I will I’ll always be picking the lighter pixel, but it can be one of various shades of colors..
  9. I'm confused.. what does SQL have to do with all this? And yes, I know that for different errors I will want to trigger different effects but I was hoping to kinda 'catch' them all. No worries Thanks though.
  10. Not all errors mean that you must exit internal function to main loop. Some @error could mean that you need to repeat the same function for example: $ADO_ERR_RECORDSETEMPTY, _ ; The Recordset is Empty $ADO_ERR_NOCURRENTRECORD, _ ; The Recordset has no current record which mean that SQL Execute was performed correctly but without any row results.
  11. Another funny one StringRegExpReplace($sText1, '\H.*\H(*SKIP)(*F)|\h' ,"*")
  12. It looks like two scripts need to communicate advice to search for Mailslot Memory mapped files Client server tcp ip communication tcpsend and tcpreceive in help files Check clr runtime and related threads to run c# on the fly. ...
  13. I was restricted in the TOPICS display when I clicked START A NEW TOPIC. This area seemed the most likely to garner a response. I was not deliberately being a jerk! Really want to know why my script is not running synchronously. I just signed up to follow you since you are so active. Thank you!
  14. mmm... what exactly is it you are asking us? You want us to do the coding for you or have you started and facing issues with something? Jos
  15. Moved to the appropriate forum, as the AutoIt Example Scripts forum very clearly states: Moderation Team
  16. Hi all, I hope someone can help me with this topic: I need to work with SharePoint.com SharePoint Lists in order to Create, Update, Delete records using Azure Active Directory APIs. So far what I have found is that I need to: 1. Request an Authorization code: https://login.microsoftonline.com/{tenant-id}/oauth2/authorize?client_id=1234-5678&response_type=code 2. Request an Access token using Authorization code: POST /{tenant-id}/oauth2/token HTTP/1.1 Host: https://login.microsoftonline.com Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded grant_type=authorization_code &client_id=1234-5678 &code={code-from-step-1} 3. Finally, Access the resource using the Acess token: GET /data HTTP/1.1 Host: service.domain.com Authorization: Bearer eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciO... If you need additional information, let me know. Hopefully I will be able to provide. Thanks a lot for your help/contribution. Regards,
  17. Buttons on GUI to perform different tasks. SETUP is a task that involves displaying another GUI, doing calculations, writing lines to 2 external files, displaying information on GUI labels. The info from the displayed GUI (quantity made and job completed YES or NO) must be included on the written lines. I cannot get the script to run synchronously (waterfall execution 1st one ends before 2nd one starts.) That means lines written to the files do not contain the required data. I have read through FORUM and thought by inserting a boolean value and changing TRUE FALSE that I could solve this issue. I would have to set/reset the boolean before every function call to make it work. I've tried using Sleep but that just slows everything down and makes main GUI look unresponsive Is there a trick or tip someone can provide that forces synchronous execution? I am using OPT GUIOnEventMode Thank you for any insight into this issue.
  18. Is it possible to get autoit to stop or error out on every minor warning or error? Like lets say it can't access a file.. instead of just continuing, forcing a quit or a warning? I want to debug my program and when I initially wrote my massive and bloated program I didn't include much in the way of error catching.. Is there a trigger of some sort that I can add so it runs in 'stop on EVERY error or failure mode'?
  19. In my Tree View class is ' Modeled Tree View' and i tried functoin like Control Tree View in below code but none of them is able to expand the tree view. I am coding in java using AutoITX jar. Kindly help getAutoItX().winWaitActive("proddb - BigFix Development Environment","",10); getAutoItX().controlTreeViewExpand("","","[Class:ModeledTreeView]","BitLocker"); getAutoItX().controlTreeViewExpand("","","[ID:ListViewSubItem-0]",""); getAutoItX().controlClick("","BitLocker","","",2); getAutoItX().controlClick("","","ListViewSubItem-0","",2); // getAutoItX().controlCommandShowDropdown("","","[Name:BitLocker]");
  20. 7Z has the option to create a real zip file. So it would only be a small change in your automated process. This would make the installation of an additional program superfluous. Not everybody has '7Z' installed.
  1. Load more activity