All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. qwert, I think I have fixed the problem(s): in version 1.6.0 the script no longer starts a second file/folder search when a search is already in progress. I suspect that the cause was with Windows, not AutoIt native code.
  3. @Bert Thanks for pointing me to your Vollatran project. I have been using kTool ver.1.1a since 2004. The only option I see on your line is this example: runwait = msiexec /i "\\Server\APPS\Single_Signon_Manager\SSO_v6\NovellSecureLogin_6.0_Patch.msi" /passive /norestart That shows options for msiexec. The problem I am having is including options for the msi install file. I didn't know anyone else was using the original kTool. That's great of you to provide it for everyone. It's a big help to install software on PC's. Thanks, Docfxit
  4. Today
  5. Use 'AutoIt Window Info Tool' to see if the control can be checked, if it can then use GUICtrlRead.
  6. What is Rollbar? Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/ Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/ Screenshot: Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3) ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. Your API keys can be found at https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ ; [*] Parameter 1: post_server_item (Required) ; [ ] Parameter 2: write (Optional) [Required to auto-resolve HTTP response code 413 - Request entity too large] RollbarInit("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call RollbarCreateItem() ; [*] Parameter 1: ErrorLevel (Required) [The severity level. One of: "critical", "error", "warning", "info", "debug"] ; [*] Parameter 2: Message (Required) [Contains any information you, the developer, wants reported.] ; [ ] Parameter 2: Title (Optional) [Contains the summarized message. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend.] RollbarCreateItem("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") RollbarCreateItem("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") RollbarCreateItem("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") RollbarCreateItem("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") RollbarCreateItem("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else RollbarCreateItem("Critical", 'An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: This SDK is still under developement. The core functionality works (CreateItem - https://docs.rollbar.com/reference#items). Planned: Implement auto-resolve for HTTP response code 413 - Entity Too Large. RollbarTest.au3 RollbarSDK.au3
  7. Hello, Kindly help provide a hint on how to cater automation for a third party app - need to repeat a function if and only if a specific button is clicked (radio button). Can i store a radio button as a variable then i will use if else if statement? TIA 😃
  8. Yesterday
  9. Hello, Kindly help provide a hint on how to cater automation for a third party app - need to repaeat a function if and only if a specific button is clicked (radio button). Can i store a radio button as a variable then i will use if else if statement? TIA =)
  10. I would like to create an auto login program using mouseclicks, controlclicks only, or whatever is required to send characters from Windows 10 On-Screen Keyboard to a User/Password login form. I thought I would start with OSK to NotePad. Using mouseclicks to enter ID/Password seems more secure than typing plain text. Seems like if I can get that to work I should be able to send the characters to any login form. I have tried many things but cannot send a character(s) from OSK to Notepad. Of course manually works great. Here is some code I have tried: ControlGetFocus ("Untitled - Notepad") ; go to Notepad window MouseMove(649, 206 , 0) ;move to Notepad, then click below Sleep (1000) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT,"left") ControlGetFocus ("On-Screen Keyboard") ; go to OSK window then click on a character key MouseMove(642, 807 , 0) ;letter - t Sleep (1000) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT,"left") OR ControlClick("On-Screen Keyboard","","[CLASS:OSKMainClass]","left","",642, 807) The above move to the correct position and appear to click but focus is lost to Notepad. Any help would be appreciated.
  11. Write the struct to a file in write binary mode. The result from the function is an array of 256 bytes without any ASCII meaning, so binary mode is mandatory. Example: Local $t = _WinAPI_GetKeyboardState() $h = FileOpen("kbst.bin", 18) FileWrite($h, DllStructGetData($t, 1)) FileClose($h)
  12. Hi, hepl me please.. ;~ *** Standard code Flexible*** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) Local $oP2=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($UIA_oDesktop, "Title:=test.htm;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP2,"setfocus") Local $oP1=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP2, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_DocumentControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP1,"setfocus") Local $oP0=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP1, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=", $treescope_children) ;~ First find the object in the parent before you can do something ;~$oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll(".mainwindow", "title:=;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) Local $oUIElement=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP0, "title:=;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ;~_UIA_action($oUIElement,"highlight") _UIA_action($oUIElement,"click") MsgBox(64,'',_UIA_action($oUIElement,"getvalue")) Is there a way without using the clipboard? (for example... $oUIElement.GetCurrentPropertyValue('value', $vValue)... )
  13. Is there somewhere an example of using _UIA_getPropertyValue in Chrome?
  14. Please show an example of extracting text from the current forum response. Please.. I suffer all night long ...((
  15. Resurrecting this old thread in case someone else is looking for the answer. The issue was that windows defender blocked a portion of the program, specifically the IE navigate function. It only did this on some computers. Not sure why. Disabling protection for IExplore gets rid of this issue. There was nothing wrong with the code.
  16. I use Windows 10 1607 LTSB (thin, lightweight, stable). Dear LarsJ, many thanks for the promptness!
  17. You should use OnEvent Mode, allowing you to have the main script running outside the message loop. Else, any processing inside a Case of the msg loop is trapping code flow there until the code reaches end of Case (or function Start() returns in your example). Spurious Exit lines in code snippet. Also you don't need to explicitely declare array bounds: Local $MyArray = [1, 2, 3]
  18. I've assumed that all Windows 10 PCs are at least updated to feature update 1803. So I've assumed that a feature update has been postponed for a maximum of one year. I think it's a reasonable assumption. On your Windows 10 1607, you're getting errors on objects that require a higher windows 10 update. You can use the version here, which is the latest version before the Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 update: UIASpy.7z
  19. Yeah you are right, I'm sorry, I never made gui so its a bit new for me, thanks for help. I have another problem, when I start my script ($Start), I cannot more click $exit from gui (While the script is running), that's logical because the Case $Start will end when Start() is done but how can I modify it? While 1 $msg = GuiGetMsg() Switch($msg) Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Exit Exit Case $Start Start() EndIf EndIf EndSwitch WEnd
  20. Maybe you think about some other function, like GUICtrlCreate*, else repeatedly applying GUICtrlSetData to the last-created control (id -1) isn't going to give the result you want. GUICtrlSetData doesn't declare anything.
  21. Thanks Nine and Bert, I guess my plan was to have a function for each Program install. I'm doing a lot of upgrades for our AutoCad programs and instead of touching 60+ Workstations i was trying to make a program/Script to run those installers as a Domain Account with Administration access. I understand what happened with that copy of the script, i realized i was calling before my variables and moved it. I also looked at your project bert, do you know if there is any way to inject custom fields like "Company Name" "Product Keys" etc. into the batch install for apps that don't have native batch installing? In my case Solid Edge Viewer 2019. Thanks again guys
  22. 1. Clean Windows 10 1607 2. Clean AutoIt result from run UIASpy.au3 - error please help me)
  23. Check for frame/iframe that would include that button...
  24. What do you mean that my code doesen't make sense? I think its a good way instead of declare 12 GuiCtrlSetData I made a simply new script and now it work...
  25. Nah, he needs to declare it with Local or Global. But his code doesn't make sense...
  1. Load more activity