All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. My 2 cents here... As many many people have mentioned, make your script a trial version without a serial number (less headache). Trial lasts for 30 days, then stops running. Once the poor suckers, errr... I mean buyer purchases the software, then they will receive an email mentioning where to download their newly purchased program. Word of advise, rather forget that the user has the program.
  3. @AasimPathan $L_V_Scalar_Object_Array is an array (you'd never said that?), so you have to use square brackets with an index in order to access to the array elements. In your case, you are not using the array correctly, because you are using the first element of the array as index, and you never use it in the For. Maybe a little read about arrays before digging in your script?
  4. Thought I might add that the two application where in the windows start folder and I play to use the code to open the full screen application and to activate the code from the windows start folder
  5. Hi guys! ItΒ΄s update time again! ISN AutoIt Studio version 1.09 is online! A special thanks for beta testing this time goes to the user @Rex ! 😎 Happy testing, and as always: Feedback desired πŸ‘ Changelog (translated with google):
  6. I have 2 applications loading up upon boot of my system and one opens in fullscreen then the other cancels the full screen instead i want to let the one that closes my fullscreen open then my fullscreen one. sleep("10000") run("C:\root\to\app.exe")
  7. This is as far as i got, didn't work #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Crypt.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ;#RequireAdmin Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) #Region "Fields" Global $M_V_Scalar_Object_DebuggingModeIsOn = 1 ;Global $M_V_Scalar_Object_Powershell = "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" Global $M_V_Scalar_Object_AutoItCompilerPath = "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe" Global $M_V_Scalar_Object_CodeRootDirectory = "C:\U_C\" Global $M_V_Scalar_Object_AutoItCompiledRootDirectory = "A:\U_A\U_W\U_Dpts\U_IT\U_Soft" Global $M_V_Scalar_Object_CompileAu3ToExe = "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe_x64.exe" #EndRegion #Region "Methods" M_S_Main() Func M_S_Main() Local $L_V_Scalar_Object_SearchRootDirectory = StringLeft($M_V_Scalar_Object_CodeRootDirectory, StringInStr($M_V_Scalar_Object_CodeRootDirectory, "\", Default, -1)) If StringRight($L_V_Scalar_Object_SearchRootDirectory, 5) = "beta\" Then $L_V_Scalar_Object_SearchRootDirectory = StringTrimRight($L_V_Scalar_Object_SearchRootDirectory, 5) EndIf Local $L_V_Scalar_Object_Array = _FileListToArrayRec($L_V_Scalar_Object_SearchRootDirectory, "*.au3", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) For $L_V_Scalar_Object_Array[0] To UBound($L_V_Scalar_Object_Array) -1 Run($M_V_Scalar_Object_CompileAu3ToExe & "/in" & $L_V_Scalar_Object_Array) Next EndFunc #EndRegion
  8. Today
  9. Hey Melba, Thanks for another useful UDF. I have one small niggly issue. Is there any way of making the gap between scrolls shorter? At the moment, I have to wait for the current text to completely disappear before the new text starts scrolling. Screenshot attached of the gap for looky purposes. The text in question is regarding sending a bug report. I'm pretty confident that this is going to be a rtfm issue and I already feel silly that I can't figure this... Tried playing with params in the With loop in _GUICtrlMarquee_Create() but no luck.
  10. I'm trying to send shift-F1 and its not really working it's only sending F1 #include <Misc.au3> Local $hDLL = DLLOpen("user32.dll") While 1 If _IsPressed("7B";F12_Key $hDLL) Then Send("{LSHIFT}{F1}");Ive tried others like("^{F1}"),(^+{"F1"}), btw they didnt work Sleep("1000") Send("!{F4}");Fhis works fine EndIf WEnd DllClose($hDLL)
  11. I suppose you could use the WMI Win32_Printer to list the printers in a GUI combo box, then set this printer as default, using rundll32.exe or use directly the printui.dll. Never tested it but I suppose it is doable.
  12. @FrancescoDiMuro I was not aware that exist such tool Thanks for letting me know. It seems to be very useful but I think I found a solution for my problem without sleep() function, using ControlGetText() and ControlGetFocus() functions. Full speed of entering data. For $i = 0 To UBound($aResult) - 1 For $j = 0 To UBound($aResult, 2) - 1 Send("{DELETE}") Send($aResult[$i][$j]) Local $sText = StringReplace(ControlGetText("[ACTIVE]", "", ControlGetFocus("[ACTIVE]")),".","","","") ; Variable which contains current value of cell If $sText <> $aResult[$i][$j] Then ; Checks if data was enterd from array to a cell in ERP system Do $sText = StringReplace(ControlGetText("[ACTIVE]", "", ControlGetFocus("[ACTIVE]")),".","","","") ; In this loop AutoIt Program "waits" for value appearing in ERP system Until $sText = $aResult[$i][$j] EndIf Send ("{TAB}") Next Next FYI: Before AutoIt automation this work took 4 hours. . Now it takes 5 minutes. Thank you for your help.
  13. DiYa, Firstly: Please stop posting the same question all over the forum - one thread per question is quite sufficient and you at least have an answer in this one. Secondly: This forum does not write code for you - we help you get your code working correctly. So you have 2 choices: either start learning about coding in AutoIt so that the multiple threads on the forum become understandable (and the one is as simple as they come) - or go and post on a site where coding is available for a price. I rather hope you choose the former - if you do then reading the Help file (at least the first few sections - Using AutoIt, Tutorials and the first couple of References) will help you enormously. You should also look at this excellent tutorial and download the really useful book you can find at M23
  14. Thanks! My task is to validate username and password of a desktop application. If username and password are incorrect it should return a message that credentials are wrong. Can you please give me code for this task?
  15. An example that that has nothing to do with what you're asking for help with.
  16. KDoc, Welcome to the AutoIt forums. If you look at MouseMove in the Help file (which should always be your first port of call) you will see the speed parameter which set to 0 will give you instantaneous movement. M23
  17. The links I posted were about putting a serial number on your application, they had less than zero to do with what you are going on about - which you would have known if you had bothered to read them.
  18. Hi, I was wondering if there is way to move a mouse to a specific coordinate immediately instead of seeing the mouse actually move there. It takes about a second or so to see the mouse movement to the correct location which slows down the script. Thanks much.
  19. DiYa, What about the code do you find difficult to understand? M23
  20. Hi Alan, Thanks for replay, unfortunately it is not working πŸ˜• I gott parse error ==> Unable to parse line.: $iRet = DllStructGetData($tBinData, 1)? $iRet = DllStructGetData($tBinData, 1)^ ERROR
  21. Hi can you please explain the code?
  22. Thanks man! I don't know how to @ you, but i was wondering if you know what _WinAPI_SetKeyboardState() actually does? I want it to simulate those buttonpresses that were recorded with _WinAPI_GetKeyboardState(), but when i run the code it does nothing. I have checked for errors and any wierd characters in my .macro file i created but still it does nothing. I could not find anything useful online, maybe its not used that often, and i thought i might be using it wrong or making the wrong assumptions about its usage. Please tell me if i can use it to simulate keystrokes
  1. Load more activity