All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Hi, thanks for your reply. I see ive have to take a deeper look in this. I already found this thread, but Ive some difficults to understand it correctly. I will try! thank you.
  4. @Docfxit Else you can try from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vzd12j1qj7rwy8/ISN Autoit Studio Setup 108.exe?dl=1 Cheers /Rex
  5. Well, that's very strange. Got an error only in 4 lines of code. Code line : $TreeView1 = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(0, 0, 289, 433) Console output : $TreeView1 = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(0, 0, 289,ï Never encountered something like this.
  6. I'm trying to use an AutoIt script I found. After installing AutoIt v3.3.14.2 when I try to run it can't find the module WinHttp.au3. So I looked for it and placed it in the same folder as the script. But now WinHttp.au3 has an include file which doesn't exist either, which is WinHttpConstants.au3 and so on. Which version or package of AutoIt do I have to install so the script that includes WinHttp.au3 has all the dependencies it needs to run?
  7. I reuploaded the Setup again. Can you please test redownloading it?
  8. @Danp2 I am needing a command to find a button by text. 1. $aButtons = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@class,'editable')]", '', True) 2. $aButtons = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]", '', True) The 1st command is running well. The 2nd one gives an error: __WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:4444/session/21217d20-61c8-4b29-a04f-1f1dceaa7687/elements; $sData={"using":"xpath","value":"//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]"} __WD_Post: StatusCode=400; ResponseText={"value":{"error":"invalid selector","message":"Given xpath expression \"//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]\" is invalid: SyntaxError: The expression is not a legal expression.","stacktrace":"WebDriverError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:179:5\nInvalidSelectorError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:337:5\nfind_@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:374:11\nelement.find/</findElements<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:315:17\nevalFn@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:144:7\nPollPromise/<@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:160:5\nPollPromise@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:135:10\nelement.find/<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:314:24\nelement.find@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:313:10\nfindElementsContent@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:1160:19\ndispatch/</req<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:485:14\ndispatch/<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:480:15\n"}} _WD_FindElement: {"value":{"error":"invalid selector","message":"Given xpath expression \"//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]\" is invalid: SyntaxError: The expression is not a legal expression.","stacktrace":"WebDriverError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:179:5\nInvalidSelectorError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:337:5\nfind_@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:374:11\nelement.find/</findElements<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:315:17\nevalFn@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:144:7\nPollPromise/<@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:160:5\nPollPromise@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:135:10\nelement.find/<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:314:24\nelement.find@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:313:10\nfindElementsContent@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:1160:19\ndispatch/</req<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:485:14\ndispatch/<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:480:15\n"}} _WD_FindElement ==> Webdriver Exception: HTTP status = 400 Do you know why ?
  9. Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have any other antivirus running.
  10. Also try disabling your antivir before even downloading. Some AV-Solution block even the conneciton. And the next update (1.09) is comming very soon...so there will be new executables to download.
  11. I tried downloading ISN Autoit Studio Setup.exe a few times. Everytime Windows 10 tells me it's corrupted. I have turned off all antivirus before trying to install it. Is there another URL to download it?
  12. Well I haven't tried making my own script yet. That's why I'm wondering if it's possible to fix my problem.
  13. @DanielPaleto this forum is dedicated to helping people with their own scripts; it is not a place where you put in an order and someone barfs up the code for you. What have you tried on your own? Edit: You could also provide more information - what is this application? why does it "disappear"? where are you downloading from? What is the size of the file once downloaded? etc. etc., The more detail you give the better people can assist.
  14. Ok so I have to download this program to my computer everytime I turn on my laptop because for some reason it deletes it. I have to wait until the program hits 100% until u can click open. Is there a way to automate that? If so can you help me. It will make my life way much easier. Thank you!
  15. Welcome to the AutoIt forum. Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. The Moderation team
  16. Sorry my title is help I couldn't turn it into a title but I am wondering if you were able to automate something and it has to wait until it is finished. For example I have. To kill 1000 mobs to be able to turn it in. Its just an example but is there a way to wait for it to kill 1000 mobs then turn it in or no. If there can you help me with it. Thank you.
  17. Yesterday
  18. PS: i do not how it turned out to be red when i pasted my code there lol but it runs of me here no problem
  19. Hello Guys. I have finally finished it thank to your help. thank you so much for your help. I went it in tried both of ur approach but ended up using Subz approach as im still not familiar on how do events work but any ways thanks for all the help and support. Here is the finished code that u guys helped me finish #include <Array.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> Global $g_iButtonCount = 0 Global $FieldCount = 1 Global $Dir = @ScriptDir&"\"&"Settings.ini" ;~ First Browse Button Top Location Global $g_iTop = 112 Global $g_aBrowse[0][2], $g_sBrowseFolder, $g_sSelectFolder, $g_sBrowseFields Global $g_hMainForm = GUICreate("Auto Backup", 453, 180, 900, 247) Global $g_sBackupLocation = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Location of the Backup Folder:", 8, 8, 169, 19) GUICtrlSetFont($g_sBackupLocation, 10, 400, 0, "Calibri") GUICtrlSetResizing($g_sBackupLocation,$GUI_DOCKALL) Global $g_idBrowseButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Browse", 8, 32, 65, 17) GUICtrlSetResizing($g_idBrowseButton,$GUI_DOCKALL) Global $g_idBrowseField = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 80, 32, 329, 17, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN)) GUICtrlSetResizing($g_idBrowseField,$GUI_DOCKAlL) Local $BackupFolderRead = IniRead ($Dir, "Direct", "BackUpDirectory", "" ) GUICtrlSetData($g_idBrowseField,$BackupFolderRead) Global $g_idFolderBackup = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Locations of the Folder to be Backup:", 8, 80, 205, 19) GUICtrlSetFont($g_idFolderBackup, 10, 400, 0, "Calibri") GUICtrlSetResizing($g_idFolderBackup,$GUI_DOCKALL) Global $g_idBackupButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 200, 144, 73, 25) Global $g_idExpandButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 416, 112, 17, 17) GUICtrlSetResizing($g_idExpandButton,$GUI_DOCKALL) ;~ Add the first Browse/Field Controls AddField() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $g_idExpandButton If $g_iButtonCount <= 3 Then ExpandGUI() AddField() $g_iButtonCount += 1 Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Notice", "Maximum Number of Locations Reached") EndIf Case $g_idBrowseButton Local $BackupFolder = DirectoryBrowse() GUICtrlSetData($g_idBrowseField,$BackupFolder) Case $g_idBackupButton DataToIni() IniWrite($Dir,"Direct","IterationNumber",$FieldCount - 1) GUIDelete($g_hMainForm) Exit Case Else If $nMsg == 9 Then $g_sSelectFolder = DirectoryBrowse() GUICtrlSetData($g_aBrowse[0][1], $g_sSelectFolder) ElseIf $nMsg == 11 Then $g_sSelectFolder = DirectoryBrowse() GUICtrlSetData($g_aBrowse[1][1], $g_sSelectFolder) ElseIf $nMsg == 13 Then $g_sSelectFolder = DirectoryBrowse() GUICtrlSetData($g_aBrowse[2][1], $g_sSelectFolder) ElseIf $nMsg == 15 Then $g_sSelectFolder = DirectoryBrowse() GUICtrlSetData($g_aBrowse[3][1], $g_sSelectFolder) ElseIf $nMsg == 17 Then $g_sSelectFolder = DirectoryBrowse() GUICtrlSetData($g_aBrowse[4][1], $g_sSelectFolder) EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func ExpandGUI() Local $GuiPosition = WinGetPos($g_hMainForm) ; Get the GUI coördinates WinMove($g_hMainForm, "", $GuiPosition[0], $GuiPosition[1], $GuiPosition[2], $GuiPosition[3] + 30) EndFunc Func AddField() Local $iArrayAdd = _ArrayAdd($g_aBrowse, GUICtrlCreateButton("Browse", 8, $g_iTop, 65, 17) & "|" & GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 80, $g_iTop, 329, 17, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN))) GUICtrlSetResizing($g_aBrowse[$iArrayAdd][0],$GUI_DOCKALL) GUICtrlSetResizing($g_aBrowse[$iArrayAdd][1],$GUI_DOCKAlL) $g_iTop += 28 Local $BackupLocationRead = IniRead ($Dir, "Direct", "Location" &$FieldCount, "" ) GUICtrlSetData(-1,$BackupLocationRead) $FieldCount = $FieldCount + 1 EndFunc Func DirectoryBrowse() Local $num = 1 ; Create a constant variable in Local scope of the message to display in FileSelectFolder. Local Const $sMessage = "Select a folder" ; Display an open dialog to select a file. Local $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then ; Display the error message. ; MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No folder was selected.") Else ; Display the selected folder. ; MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "You chose the following folder:" & @CRLF & $sFileSelectFolder) EndIf Return $sFileSelectFolder EndFunc Func DataToIni() Local $Location,$BackupDirectory,$Counter For $Counter = 1 To $FieldCount-1 Step + 1 $Location = GUICtrlRead($g_aBrowse[$Counter -1][1]) IniWrite($Dir,"Direct","Location" &$Counter,$Location) Next $BackupFolder = GUICtrlRead($g_idBrowseField) IniWrite($Dir,"Direct","BackUpDirectory",$BackupFolder) EndFunc and this one is for the actual backing up of the files which is runned by the Task Scheduler #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <Date.au3> #include "Notify.au3" Opt("TrayAutoPause", 0) Local $return Local $Dir = @ScriptDir&"\"&"Settings.ini" Local $Location[5] Local $Loc Local $IterationCount = IniRead($Dir,"Direct","IterationNumber","") Local $Counter = 0 Local $FileName For $Counter = 0 To $IterationCount-1 Step +1 $Location[$Counter] = IniRead($Dir,"Direct","Location" &$Counter+1,"") Next For $Counter = 0 To $IterationCount-1 Step +1 $Loc = $Location[$Counter] $FileName = StringSplit($Loc,'\', $STR_ENTIRESPLIT) Local $iFileExists = FileExists($Loc) If $iFileExists Then Backup($Loc,$FileName[$FileName[0]]) Else EndIf Next _Notify_Show(@AutoItExe, "Backup Succesfull", "Retracts after 5 secs", 5, 0) Sleep(5000) Exit Func Backup($loc,$Name) Local $time = _NowTime(5) Local $date = _NowDate() $date = StringReplace($date, "/", "-") $time = StringReplace($time, ":", "-") Local $DateTime = $date &" "& $time &" "&$Name Local $FileName = String ($DateTime) Local $to = IniRead ($Dir, "Direct", "BackUpDirectory", "" ) ;asa i save $loc = $loc & "\" $to = $to & "\" $BackUpLocation = $to &""& $FileName ;asa i save plus filename RunWait (@ComSpec & ' /c ""%ProgramFiles%\WinRaR\Rar.exe" a -ep1 -r -y "' &$BackUpLocation& '" "' & $loc& '"',"",@SW_HIDE) if @error then Exit EndIf Sleep(3000) EndFunc Sorry if code is messy im just getting the hang out of this. anyway thanks all for ur help
  20. So I had this Idea on making a chrome History logger in which it saves History to a external like a .txt or .ini whatever works 🙂. I wanna make cuz to keep record of the users search history in case they clear the chrome history. Incognito window wont be an issue as i have found a way to disable it. i have tried backing up the History file initially but for realized its impractical due to having a a lot of history file saves at the end of the day and u need sql tools to actually open it. So i have decided to copy the URL instead and save them somewhere else as it would be readable and easy access for me. My problem now is I cant find a function that does that. In my digging i found about pressing F6 and copying the URl but i have alot of issue about it just by thing on doing it like the user Noticing it etc. There is this UI automation too but sadly its too advance for me as i have only started autoit Not so long ago. I hope some helps and points me towards a direction i just want to get that URl thats all
  21. I Danny, Nice to hear from you. I have been testing with the exe. I don't see the /props command line option. RunWait('"C:\Dnload\9xAddons\VNC UltraVNC_1_2_24_X86_Setup2.exe" /loadinf="VNCConfig.ini" /props="VNCsetup.reg" /silent, @TempDir') I have been trying to get this to run: RunWait('@ComSpec & " /c "C:\Dnload\9xAddons\VNC UltraVNC_1_2_24_X86_Setup2.exe" /loadinf="VNCConfig.ini" /very silent, @TempDir') RunWait('regsvr32 /s "' & @ScriptDir & '\VNCsetup.reg"') Nothing runs. No errors. I'm trying to run this in Win10 64bit
  22. Sorry but the UI automaton is too advance for me to understand. I just started using autoit not so long ago
  23. @Docfxit There are two UltraVnc installation packages. One of the installation package is the .msi which NOT support /loadinf and /props switches. The second installation package is the .exe which support /loadinf and /props switches.
  24. @Jojo-OP2, So that code does indeed work and I can make it error by mistyping the title name. However, it only clicks correctly when the window is maximized. If I shrink the window at all, it doesn't find the new location. Thoughts?
  25. I'm sure you are correct. The question is how to get the syntax correct so the options get passed to the Program being installed and not msiexec.exe
  26. I added a working directory: Local $iReturn = RunWait('msiexec /i "' & @ScriptDir & '\VNC UltraVnc_1224_X64.msi" /loadinf="VNCConfig.ini" /props="VNCsetup.reg" /silent', @TempDir) I'm still getting the Windows Installer error window.
  1. Load more activity