All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. _AD_AddUserToGroup should do the trick, I think (can't test at the moment). The function name and th docu is a bit misleading. If it works for you I will update the documentation.
  3. so, describe your non-particular algorithm then. no point building from scratch if you already have something working. start with this: how is the "DNA" stored? what "genes" are you using?
  4. @Docfxit, again, you are encapsulating your strings wrong. @TempDir is literally included in the command you run. review your command carefully, look at the colors - red is a literal string - and understand which quote and double-quote is closed by which. as for the registry - you need to use reg.exe, not regsvr32.exe
  5. Today
  6. Thank you for your adivce, I have changed the code (below) to include a fButton1 function and now nothing happens. the GUI shows for a second and disappears. please advice. Thanks, Amos ------------------------ Code #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> AutoItSetOption('GUIOnEventMode', 1) $_1 = GUICreate("LanSweeper Update tool", 537, 356, 248, 137) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 390, 236, 75, 25, 0) $CsvInput1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 145, 19, 225, 21) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Browse...", 390, 16, 75, 25, 0) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($Button1,'fButton1') ; *********** new line ************ GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, 'quit') $combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 42, 146, 120, 25) GUICtrlSetData(-1, 'Computer_Name|Business_Owner|Group') GUICtrlSetOnEvent($combo1, 'fsetgrp') $combo2 = GUICtrlCreateCombo('', 42, 186, 120, 25) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($combo2, 'fSetgrp2') $combo3 = GUICtrlCreateCombo('', 42, 226, 120, 25) $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Check to enable specific selection in LanSweeper", 40, 72, 273, 17) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Select to match SQL (combo) with input csv", 40, 118, 211, 17) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 145, 19, 225, 21) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("sdf", 180, 150, 108, 25) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("sdfg", 180, 190, 108, 25) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("sdf", 180, 230, 108, 25) GUISetState() Local $line,$List,$col,$arrCsv,$sHdr1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Func fButton1() ; ************ new function ********* $csv=FileOpenDialog("Open", "C:\" ,"csv files (*.csv)") GUICtrlSetData($Input1,$csv) EndFunc Func fsetgrp() Global $c_msg = GUICtrlRead($combo1) Switch $c_msg Case 'Computer_Name' GUICtrlSetData($combo2, '') GUICtrlSetData($combo2, 'Business_Owner|Group') Case 'Business_Owner' GUICtrlSetData($combo2, '') GUICtrlSetData($combo2, 'Computer_Name|Group') Case 'Group' GUICtrlSetData($combo2, '') GUICtrlSetData($combo2, 'Computer_Name|Business_Owner') EndSwitch EndFunc Func fSetgrp2() $c_msg2 = GuictrlRead($combo2) Switch $c_msg2 Case 'Computer_Name' GUICtrlSetData($combo3, '') $sMsg = StringReplace('Business_Owner|Group',$c_Msg,"") GUICtrlSetData($combo3,$sMsg) Case 'Business_Owner' MsgBox(0,"",$c_msg2) GUICtrlSetData($combo3, '') $sMsg = StringReplace('Computer_Name|Group',$c_Msg,"") MsgBox(0,"",$sMsg) GUICtrlSetData($combo3,$sMsg) Case 'Group' GUICtrlSetData($combo3, '') $sMsg = StringReplace('Computer_Name|Business_Owner',$c_msg,"") GUICtrlSetData($combo3,$sMsg) EndSwitch EndFunc Func quit() Exit EndFunc ----------------------------- End of code
  7. I think this is a case where everyone thinks autoit stuff is a virus?
  8. Try here. All files needed are included in the zip.
  9. Hi orbs actually i didn't read anything about it...it was an idea just from scratch. Indeed i'm not using any particular algorithm, i'm just working with conditions and cycles, with a lot of interactions based on the lsims stats. Being a project from scratch, i'm open to any new idea so if you want to chip in...you are welcome And you are welcome to PM me if you need to!
  10. Hi water, first of all, you did a really great job with your udf for the Active Directory. Top!!! I use it in several smaller utilities like an AD-Monitoring/Backup Tool for example. Actually I'm working - based on your adcu & adcg comparing applications - on a tool which will act a little like the good ol' Norton Commander, but for the AD. On one side I have one user oder group and on the oder side the second user or group. There I can use the comparision functions and - so my oppinion - the possibility of copying and removing. In principle, that works, but I have no function in ad.au3 to add groups to other groups. Can you think of a workaround? Thanks in advance, Guido
  11. Hi, thanks for your reply. I see ive have to take a deeper look in this. I already found this thread, but Ive some difficults to understand it correctly. I will try! thank you.
  12. @Docfxit Else you can try from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vzd12j1qj7rwy8/ISN Autoit Studio Setup 108.exe?dl=1 Cheers /Rex
  13. Well, that's very strange. Got an error only in 4 lines of code. Code line : $TreeView1 = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(0, 0, 289, 433) Console output : $TreeView1 = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(0, 0, 289,ï Never encountered something like this.
  14. I'm trying to use an AutoIt script I found. After installing AutoIt v3.3.14.2 when I try to run it can't find the module WinHttp.au3. So I looked for it and placed it in the same folder as the script. But now WinHttp.au3 has an include file which doesn't exist either, which is WinHttpConstants.au3 and so on. Which version or package of AutoIt do I have to install so the script that includes WinHttp.au3 has all the dependencies it needs to run?
  15. I reuploaded the Setup again. Can you please test redownloading it?
  16. @Danp2 I am needing a command to find a button by text. 1. $aButtons = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@class,'editable')]", '', True) 2. $aButtons = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]", '', True) The 1st command is running well. The 2nd one gives an error: __WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:4444/session/21217d20-61c8-4b29-a04f-1f1dceaa7687/elements; $sData={"using":"xpath","value":"//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]"} __WD_Post: StatusCode=400; ResponseText={"value":{"error":"invalid selector","message":"Given xpath expression \"//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]\" is invalid: SyntaxError: The expression is not a legal expression.","stacktrace":"WebDriverError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:179:5\nInvalidSelectorError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:337:5\nfind_@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:374:11\nelement.find/</findElements<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:315:17\nevalFn@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:144:7\nPollPromise/<@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:160:5\nPollPromise@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:135:10\nelement.find/<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:314:24\nelement.find@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:313:10\nfindElementsContent@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:1160:19\ndispatch/</req<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:485:14\ndispatch/<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:480:15\n"}} _WD_FindElement: {"value":{"error":"invalid selector","message":"Given xpath expression \"//button[@class='primary'] and contains(@text,' Testabrechnung starten')]\" is invalid: SyntaxError: The expression is not a legal expression.","stacktrace":"WebDriverError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:179:5\nInvalidSelectorError@chrome://marionette/content/error.js:337:5\nfind_@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:374:11\nelement.find/</findElements<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:315:17\nevalFn@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:144:7\nPollPromise/<@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:160:5\nPollPromise@chrome://marionette/content/sync.js:135:10\nelement.find/<@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:314:24\nelement.find@chrome://marionette/content/element.js:313:10\nfindElementsContent@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:1160:19\ndispatch/</req<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:485:14\ndispatch/<@chrome://marionette/content/listener.js:480:15\n"}} _WD_FindElement ==> Webdriver Exception: HTTP status = 400 Do you know why ?
  17. Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have any other antivirus running.
  18. Also try disabling your antivir before even downloading. Some AV-Solution block even the conneciton. And the next update (1.09) is comming very soon...so there will be new executables to download.
  19. I tried downloading ISN Autoit Studio Setup.exe a few times. Everytime Windows 10 tells me it's corrupted. I have turned off all antivirus before trying to install it. Is there another URL to download it?
  20. Well I haven't tried making my own script yet. That's why I'm wondering if it's possible to fix my problem.
  21. @DanielPaleto this forum is dedicated to helping people with their own scripts; it is not a place where you put in an order and someone barfs up the code for you. What have you tried on your own? Edit: You could also provide more information - what is this application? why does it "disappear"? where are you downloading from? What is the size of the file once downloaded? etc. etc., The more detail you give the better people can assist.
  22. Ok so I have to download this program to my computer everytime I turn on my laptop because for some reason it deletes it. I have to wait until the program hits 100% until u can click open. Is there a way to automate that? If so can you help me. It will make my life way much easier. Thank you!
  23. Welcome to the AutoIt forum. Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. The Moderation team
  24. Sorry my title is help I couldn't turn it into a title but I am wondering if you were able to automate something and it has to wait until it is finished. For example I have. To kill 1000 mobs to be able to turn it in. Its just an example but is there a way to wait for it to kill 1000 mobs then turn it in or no. If there can you help me with it. Thank you.
  25. Yesterday
  26. PS: i do not how it turned out to be red when i pasted my code there lol but it runs of me here no problem
  1. Load more activity