All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Hi all, I successfully managed to disable the minimize, maximize and close buttons on a Notepad instance by means of code I found on this forum. However, when I tried to apply this on a .Net application, even after successfully identifying the window's name and class, the buttons remain active. Is there a way to get this working for a .Net application? Can it also be forced to startup fully maximized? Thank! BC
  3. Today
  4. Try the options as " Run as Administrator" It has to work mostly. Otherwise take help of Dynamics AX Developers .... They will cross check the server level authentication problem which could resolve your problem entirely
  5. Hard to give you any further advise without knowing the underlying technology being used. You may want to review this thread where we triggered the jQuery change event.
  6. @Nikolas92 please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your thread.
  7. Function _Excel_BookOpenText should do what you need.
  8. a separator character, CRLF
  9. Non-formatted means: Fixed column width or is there a separator character used?
  10. Local $oSelectMarca = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "brand") _IEAction($oSelectMarca, "focus") ;_IEFormElementOptionSelect($oSelectMarca, "ALCATEL", 1, "byText") sleep(1000) _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oSelectMarca, 4, 1, "byIndex") ConsoleWrite("Malor de select " & $oSelectMarca.value & @CRLF ) _IEAction($oInputImei, "focus") _IEAction($oInputImei, "selectall") sleep(1000) $oSelectMarca.fireEvent("change") I tried using fireevent on select. but Malor de select BENQ - SIEMENS "C:\Users\hugmax\Desktop\orange.au3" (65) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oSelectMarca.fireEvent("change") $oSelectMarca^ ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 14.28 I cannot find a fireevent on the help file.
  11. Any way to use _WinAPI_UpdateResource to edit menu text in .mui file?
  12. Hi all, i have an empty csv file, i have a non formatted text file. What do i want to do? I want to automate the process "get external data" in Excel, i want to import the data from the text file and basically create a csv file with a specific character encoding. Is it possible with AutoIT?
  13. There's not much to elaborate, you use the class like that, or like this. WinWaitActive("[CLASS:Notepad]", "") For you it'd be that string you got there in "class". As for the mouse and kb block input, im not sure you can exclude one key from the kb input. Maybe create another topic exclusive to that issue?
  14. Don't understand this either why .INVOKE does not work and .BEGINGINVOKE is not giving any issues... ? Look at ILSpy and both look the same. The only difference is the return TYPE that is different.
  15. Can this not be made to work with: If Not ControlCommand("Personal Options", "", "[NAME:chkShortPortfolios]", "IsChecked") Then ControlCommand("Personal Options", "", "[NAME:chkShortPortfolios]", "Check") EndIf Edit: Oops, need to add a NOT into that IsChecked
  16. #include "CUIAutomation2.au3" $Checked = _GetCheckBoxState(ControlGetHandle("Personal Options", "", "[NAME:chkShortPortfolios]")) If Not @error And Not $Checked Then ControlSend("Personal Options", "", "[NAME:chkShortPortfolios]", "{space}") Func _GetCheckBoxState($hControl) Local $oUIAutomation, $pElement, $oElement, $iState, $iErrorCode $oUIAutomation = ObjCreateInterface($sCLSID_CUIAutomation, $sIID_IUIAutomation, $dtagIUIAutomation) If Not IsObj($oUIAutomation) Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) $oUIAutomation.ElementFromHandle($hControl, $pElement) $oElement = ObjCreateInterface($pElement, $sIID_IUIAutomationElement, $dtagIUIAutomationElement) If Not IsObj($oElement) Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) $iErrorCode = $oElement.GetCurrentPropertyValue($UIA_ToggleToggleStatePropertyId, $iState) If $iErrorCode Then Return SetError(3, 0, -1) Return $iState EndFunc
  17. Okay Thanks Will Check and revert Back
  18. static void Main(string[] args) { var script = "Get-Process | select -Property @{N='Name';E={$_.Name}},@{N='CPU';E={$_.CPU}}"; var powerShell = PowerShell.Create().AddScript(script); foreach (dynamic item in powerShell.Invoke().ToList()) { //check if the CPU usage is greater than 10 if (item.CPU > 10) { Console.WriteLine("The process greater than 10 CPU counts is : " + item.Name); } } Console.Read(); } Interesting on above powerShell.Invoke().ToList() and also powerShell.Invoke().ToArray() exist(s) Main question then is still on how to call these 2 methods from AutoIt
  19. You can use mupdf https://mupdf.com/downloads/ or other commercial solutions like QuickPDF (look in my signature for QuickPDF.au3 UDF)
  20. I understand what your thing is, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that you script is much more complicated with more stuff going on. Create a simple minimal script which reproduces your issue, along with a temp ini file.
  21. Hi @Kiran_L, Try checking this old thread and this link. You might get an idea somehow. Else, can you post your made code so far so that anyone can easily help.
  22. Your code looks overly complicated. Look into WinList parameters ie Local $winListT = WinList("Sign-On")
  23. Hi guys, I am trying to read a pdf file with unstructured data. I dontot know how to handle pdf activities in AutoIt, Can you help me with any UDF to open the PDF and read the doc. Thanks for your time.
  24. Try putting the For...Next within the function.
  25. No, not in the same fashion. Com error handling is similar but not all errors are Com (object) related. In AU3 you anticipate and deal with potential errors. Also, look into @error macro, for help in such matters.
  26. the thing is , whatever value i add to the variable , it works only inside the function that did that , it like resets right after function passess
  1. Load more activity