Downloads

Category:   All

Featured Downloads

• AutoIt (Latest Stable Version) By Jon

This is the current stable version of AutoIt.
    What's new: Changelog.
    Main AutoIt download page (for AutoIt and other tools like the script editor).
  • AutoIt v3.3.15.0 Beta By Jon

3.3.15.0 (14th July, 2015) (Beta)
    AutoIt:
    Changed: Location of the link pointing to the #pragma directive. Found in the language directives page.Changed: PCRE regular expression engine updated to 8.37.
     Fixed #3068: Switch comment was incorrect in the documentation.Fixed #2997: Fixed bug with caseless UTF regular expressions.Fixed #3009: MouseGetCursor() for HAND.Fixed #2899: WinGetHandle("LAST") @error.Fixed #2945: Center and right justified text broken on native buttons when colours set.Fixed #2916: GUISetCoord() not used in GUICtrlCreatePic().Fixed #2869: GUICtrlSetTip() displays wrong tip.Fixed #2892: GUICtrlSetData() on Dummy Control.UDFs:
    Removed: _MathCheckDiv() documentation has been removed, as it was a basic wrapper for Mod($iNum1, $iNum2) THIS IS A SCRIPT BREAKING CHANGERemoved #3071: 4th example from the Random() documentation, as it was for a workaround that isn't required anymore.Fixed #3069: AutoIt Constants include constant help page.Fixed #3075: _WinAPI_WaitForSingleObject() - TimeOut parameters description.
  • Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt By Jfish

• 0 reviews
    I wrote an introductory text for new programmers to learn how to code using AutoIt.   It follows along with the help file for the most part – but provides additional context and attempts to connect all the information in a cohesive way for someone without any programming experience.  I find the help file to be an AMAZING resource and the text I wrote in no way reflects any opinion to the contrary.  Rather, it was created from the perspective of someone who struggled early on with the most basic concepts and thought that a hand-holding guide could be useful.  I was also inspired by code.org who is trying to encourage people to learn to code.  I thought – what better way than to use frees tools that you can download at any time with access to an amazing community?  If only there was a guide to walk people through it …

What's New

Highest Rated

Most Downloaded

Recently Updated