Radio Button Help Please

sos

:lmao: My first try with AutoIt and I Am Stuck on the ninth Line - I Wish to Click the "I Agree" "radio button"

greatfull for any and all help

The AutoIt Info Window is as follows

>>>>>>>>>>>> Window Details <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Title: Install Creator - Installation Program

Class: InstItClass

Size: X: 389 Y: 293 W: 496 H: 380

>>>>>>>>>>> Mouse Details <<<<<<<<<<<

Window: X: 30 Y: 291

Cursor ID: 2

>>>>>>>>>>> Control Under Mouse <<<<<<<<<<<

Size: X: 21 Y: 255 W: 449 H: 13

Control ID: 1002

ClassNameNN: Button4

Text: I agree with the above terms and conditions

Style: 0x50010009

ExStyle: 0x00000004

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<

License

Please read the license agreement below.

&Next >

E&xit

< &Back

Please read the license agreement below and select "I Agree" if you agree with its terms and conditions.

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Clickteam, as Licenser, grants to you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive license to use

this software program (hereinafter the "SOFTWARE") in accordance with the terms contained in this license.

You may use the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You may access the SOFTWARE through a network, provided that

you have obtained individual licenses for the software to cover all workstations that will access the software

through the network.

2. INSTALL PROGRAMS. The SOFTWARE may be used to create an unlimited number of freely distributable, royalty-free

Install programs, provided that you DO NOT modify these Install programs.

3. NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not modify, disassemble or decompile the SOFTWARE or the stand-alone install programs

created with the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part.

4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to any images, texts, and sounds

incorporated into the SOFTWARE, are owned by Clickteam or its suppliers.

5. REDISTRIBUTION. You can freely distribute the SOFTWARE, provided that:

(a) you only distribute the original Install program of the SOFTWARE. (You can download the original Install program of

the SOFTWARE from Clickteam's Web site, http://www.clickteam.com.) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU LICENSED TO DISTRIBUTE ANY OTHER FILE OF THE SOFTWARE.

(;) you DO NOT charge, or ask for donations, for this.

© you DO NOT distribute it with any other product, commercial or not, without prior written permission.

6. GOVERNING LAW. If you acquired this product in France, this agreement is governed by the French laws. If you acquired this

product outside France, then local law may apply.

7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLICKTEAM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING,

BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CLICKTEAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR

INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS

INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF CLICKTEAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY

OF SUCH DAMAGES.

Clickteam

http://www.clickteam.com

I agree with the above terms and conditions

I do not agree

; Script Start - Add your code below here

Run("C:\BurnerII\Progs\InstallMaker\ICBuild24\icinst.exe")

WinWaitActive("Install Creator - Installation Program", "&Next")

Send("!n")

WinWaitActive("Install Creator - Installation Program", "Information")

Send("!n")

WinWaitActive("Install Creator - Installation Program", "Version")

Send("!n")

WinWaitActive("Install Creator - Installation Program", "Licence")

Try this:

ControlClick ( "Install Creator - Installation Program", "", "Button4" )

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

If it doesn't do anything, try adding this to the beginning of your script:

Opt("MouseClickDownDelay",100);this changes how long it holds the button down.  Sometimes if it clicks too fast, the click doesn't register on the control.  The click time is in milliseconds.

Also, try adding sleeps of 200-500ms between each click or sending of a key. Sometimes if you send the data too fast to the GUI, it isn't able to handle it(yes, i sense a pun in there).

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Lets end this thread in favor of this one:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=280611

The problem is probably in this line:

WinWaitActive("Install Creator - Installation Program", "Licence")

vs.

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<

License

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]