CMenu

MHz

CMenu v2.6

CMenu is a handy, context menu extension. Adds a branch to your context menu called More Options.

• Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available in it's the database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations, if available. And also create a template AutoIt Script, to suit.
  • Includes CMenu Editor. This allows further customizing.
  • Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.
  • Create a Directory List. Preset options are available, as well as a custom options.
  • Create an AutoIt Archive Script, that can be included into your main scripts. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
  • Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced, portable executable identification.
  • Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
  • Allows for the user to download and add Resource Hacker or Stud PE. These will be detected, if placed in the correct folder, and will be added to the context menu.
  • MyUninstaller is included in CMenu, with little overhead to size.
  • Force Delete is included in CMenu. Use this only, as required. When deleting multiple files, do not do anything, until the operation is complete. A msgbox will popup and will allow, not to proceed. Use at own risk. A msgbox will popup and will allow, not to proceed. Use at own risk.
  • AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording AutoIt scripts for unidentified installers.
  • Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 exported files into AutoIt3 syntax.
  • Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.
  • Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
  • 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.

A project, that I have been working on. Try it out, and see if it is usefull for you. Any feedback on any bugs or compliments would be appreciated. :(

Enjoy :(

CMenu Homepage

>>>>> Download Here <<<<< ( 1.50 Mb )

P.S. It is an exe format. But can be freely decompiled with Aut2Exe. Also can have all source files, extracted to @ScriptDir, by using CMenu.exe /extract

When installed, you will see CMenu as More Options in your contextmenu. A help guide is supplied to help you with this time saving program.

It uses Latest AutoIt v3.2.0.1.

Edit:

Updated link to a new homepage. Old homepage link does not exist anymore.

Edited by MHz

Do you know why context menu's created in Visual C++, such as the one in PEid v0.93 containing...

• Normal Scan
  • Deep Scan
  • Hardcore Scan
  • External Scan
Will always appear in the same spot? Whilst context menu's created in AutoIt always appear relative to the mouse position?

qq

I must say, that this is very, very, very slick!! This is something that definatley can come in handy! Keep it up, seriously :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. Right click to know how to handle installers quickly, is very useful for myself. I glad if anyone, appreciates this useful context extention also.

Do you know why context menu's created in Visual C++, such as the one in PEid v0.93 containing...

• Normal Scan

• Deep Scan

• Hardcore Scan

• External Scan
Will always appear in the same spot? Whilst context menu's created in AutoIt always appear relative to the mouse position?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your comparing a left click context menu, that comes from the mouse, rather then the right click, from the control itself. 2 different events. I'll have to see if a example can be made, to prove whether AutoIt has this capabilty. Maybe JPM might know for sure?

Typo!

Hey MHz, I've been using your program latley, and came across a type in a MsgBox... It's for creating an "AutoIt Archive Script" And it says "Do you want to create an AutoIt Archive script ?

Ensure that you have selected the source folder before continuing, if you have NOT tnen click no"

Again, nothing critical, but I thought I'd just let you know :( Other than that, works great! Keep it up! :(

FootbaG

Thanks Layer, :(

Just corrected in the source script. I should have a new version soon. This will include a context menu editor, so you can add to the context menu, easily.

This is one script, that gets alot of use.

A sneak preview:

Edited by Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Layer, :)

Just corrected in the source script. I should have a new version soon. This will include a context menu editor, so you can add to the context menu, easily.

This is one script, that gets alot of use.

A sneak preview:

Nice code.. : So when will you be coming out with a newer version?? :(

Cheers.. :(

Nice code.. :) So when will you be coming out with a newer version??  :(

Cheers..  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. A new version is ready now. v1.4 is released.

See 1st post for details and download link.

Enjoy :

• 2 months later...

The file was removed.

Reason: Hosting period expired.

And I was just about to see what this was all about..If you want i can set you up a folder in my priv server (unlimited space(unless you use some gigs)) Edited by SupraNatural

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

Version 1.7 released. Please see the 1st post for download details.

I beg to differ!... :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry for disappointing you. Atleast a much newer version may help to compensate. 1.4 was hosted at TempDir for some time. I have added some good features since then.

And I was just about to see what this was all about..If you want i can set you up a folder in my priv server (unlimited space(unless you use some gigs))

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In times of hosting problems, I do not mind helpful mirrors. Thanks.

Wow this program is pretty nice, I can see a great future in something like this. I was wondering if its possible for this to search through compiled .au3 files and find "Bad" code. Like if someone stuck a keylogger in code, etc,etc.

Visit http://www.blizzedout.com/forums/register....referrerid=8306 for the top blizzard hacks. WoW, TfT, D2/LOD, CS. You name it we got it!

Yes, it is possible to search au3 files for certain code, but a distinct pattern would need to be established. Keylogger code could vary alot to identify. One could search for functions that could be dangerous to you, but that could be almost as bad as the AV companies out there that pick on harmless compiled scripts?

The best survival is you. If you cannot recognize the code, and/or do not trust or suspect the author to be bad, then do not run it. This applies to AutoIt, other files downloaded from the net...

But, if you have any good ideas, then let me know. :whistle: