Autoit exe not registering

For some reason, my programs stopping running from Scite. Whether I use the key combo or menu item, it won't actually start up a program. It also thought my autoit directory was on the C drive, while it is actually on the D drive, but I was able to change that. At least now the beta shows up, even if it doesn't run. Also, when I right-click on a script file, I get the option to run it with "Program", which is nothing. The autoit exe doesn't show up as an option to run the file with; the "program" thing replaced it. However, running the autoit exe manually and then selecting my script lets it run fine.

Here's an example of what happens. I made a simple Message box for a test, but it never showed up. The output:

>"D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\msgboxtest.au3" /autoit3dir "D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams

>Running AU3Check...D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\Defs\Unstable\Au3Check\au3check.dat

>AU3Check Ended. No Error(s).

>Running: (3.1.1.76):D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\msgboxtest.au3"

>AutoIT3.exe ended.

>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.558

I have .76 installed right now because I know it was working, and I just reinstalled to see if that would fix it. No go. I figured it has something to do with the registry, but I can't tell what. My goal with uninstalling was to clear the registry, which I told it to do, but that didn't help. So, I have no idea what to do next.