***remote Pc Control***

ConsultingJoe

Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a better version of my first one. You all remember I had over 30,000 views from www.hackaday.com for my remote door opener.

Well this is better, more simple, and can give return values.

UPDATE:

USE "*" to split params for example: beep*1000*1000 or au3*beep(1000,1000)

quit        exits the script
dir     lists the files and folders in a directory
screen      takes a screen shot
timeint     changes the refresh time (time between looking for a command)
say     text to speak outloud
close       closes a window
kill        kills a window
processclose    closes a process
filedel     deletes a file
filerun     runs a file
filemove        moves a file
filecopy        copies a file
beep        beeps
media
    open        opens a media file with WMP
    next        next song
    back        back song
    play        play song
    stop        stop song
    up      volume up
    down        volume down
    mute        volume mute
    fullscreen  fullscreen
au3     allows you to send commands or full scripts.

remote_control.zip

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice man. You have done it once again, but i got an idea for u. Since your good with moving those motors from the script (like u did with the door) how about trying to make a robotic arm or something. I would love to see that. But anyway good job.

50% of the time, it works all the time

Nice man. You have done it once again, but i got an idea for u. Since your good with moving those motors from the script (like u did with the door) how about trying to make a robotic arm or something. I would love to see that. But anyway good job.

Great Idea, I will get right on it, I'll build it from k'nex. I don't have enough legos. I'll post the script for it and a video for all.

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Great Idea, I will get right on it, I'll build it from k'nex. I don't have enough legos. I'll post the script for it and a video for all.

lmao i dont know how to take this, is it sarcasm or is this guy a true genius.

lmao i dont know how to take this, is it sarcasm or is this guy a true genius.

LOL, umm???

Well anyways I am working on the robotic arm. So far I am about 2/3 done.

I just hope I don't have to gear the motors down on this because they maybe too fast. It would be the same issue I had with my door motors. But the arm will have three motors; one for horizontal swivel, one for vertical tilt, and one for the hand grips.

I will log my design, wiring, and motor control script.

don't worry, I will have many pictures and videos.

What do you guys think???

P.S.

Don't forget guys this topic is mainly about the Remote PC Control script. I would like input about the script too but, I will be fixing small gliches in it and I want to allow the input of any au3 command with full returns.

Edited by zerocool60544

You get parts from the Louis/Joliet mall Radio Shack?

Lar.

umm sometimes but I just have so many electronics around my room.

do you know the area, are you from around here???

Hey I didn't try your script, but I just recently had to setup remote control for some PCs I was doing a project on. I used OpenSSH for Windows, and then switched to CygWin (which also has an SSH server built-in). SSH is a very secure and well established protocol, and besides the remote control feature, it has a back channel that you can use to tunnel/route data (like a mini-VPN) or to copy files (using a program like WinSCP). And since it's a free open standard, there are plenty of clients and utilities out that to support it, many of them free.

And I remember I saw that door-opener on Hackaday a while back, didn't know that was you. That's pretty cool!

Hey I didn't try your script, but I just recently had to setup remote control for some PCs I was doing a project on. I used OpenSSH for Windows, and then switched to CygWin (which also has an SSH server built-in). SSH is a very secure and well established protocol, and besides the remote control feature, it has a back channel that you can use to tunnel/route data (like a mini-VPN) or to copy files (using a program like WinSCP). And since it's a free open standard, there are plenty of clients and utilities out that to support it, many of them free.

And I remember I saw that door-opener on Hackaday a while back, didn't know that was you. That's pretty cool!

sounds cool I will check that out for ideas, I'm going to build a little gui client, add a password feature, and allow for mutiple servers and clients with the ability for either single cast or multicast so I can do the same command on say 10 computers at once.

The main reason I like doing it this way is that there is no worrying about IPs behind routers and changing IPs.

I updated the code, check it out, Not complete but most of the returns are done

and here is a little crapy picture of my Robotic Arm, sorry its a crappy pic when I'm done I will use my digital Cam.

I just need to finish the gripper(hand), wire it in, and write one or more scripts for it, I even want to use Speech recognition with it and have it know how to reset its self.

The arm its self will uses 4 motors:

Rotation

Tilt

Second Tilt

Gripper

You guys thought I was bullshitting, well when I hear a challenge I go for it

:)

omfg that is the shiznit. And can you tell me how you are able to controll it from the computer??? i dont see how the arm would understand functions sent out by the computer (but then again i am a noob).

omfg that is the shiznit. And can you tell me how you are able to controll it from the computer??? i dont see how the arm would understand functions sent out by the computer (but then again i am a noob).

WOW, sometimes I hate firefox, it closes randomly, ok, let me start over.

Check this out, it's what I did with it first

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=139591

I use a relay board that has 8 relays and connects to the parallel port.

programming in batch with hex. It's so easy, it's about $50 but danm is it worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

PHP UPDATED, Check first post

The new php will

-let you know when the command was executed

-let you type the command directly into a editbox au3*msgbox(0,"hi","hello There")

-Submit Button

-Update Output Button

Let me know what you think

Well What do you guys think???

Well What do you guys think???

The program is good.

If you are running the server you can use exec

put in a file *.php

<?php
$r="";
if (isset($_REQUEST['a']) AND $_REQUEST['a']<>"") {
    $r=$_REQUEST['a'];
    $com="start cmd /c msg * " .$r;
    exec($com);
    echo "Text: " . $r;
}

?>

<form name="form1" form method="post" action="<? $PHP_SELF;?>"> 
Text:
<input type="text" size="20" name="a" value="<?php echo $r;?>"> 

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="   Submit  " />
</form>

Instead of just displaying a message you could launch autoit.

Have autoit write to a file the output and have php display it.

How do you mean lunch autoit, I googled exec for php and i still dont get it, can you explain more or give me an example

Thanks

How do you mean lunch autoit, I googled exec for php and i still dont get it, can you explain more or give me an example

Thanks

Hi,

I tried this but it does'nt work for me. even on your site http://zerocool60544.t35.com/files/PHP/remoteaction.php

I type command ie say*hello then click on send command then update output and nothing happen except writing say*hello above in red ?

Can you please explain me how to use it ?

Thank you

Hi,

I tried this but it does'nt work for me. even on your site http://zerocool60544.t35.com/files/PHP/remoteaction.php

I type command ie say*hello then click on send command then update output and nothing happen except writing say*hello above in red ?

Can you please explain me how to use it ?

Thank you

Well, you must be running the script for anything to work, When it says on top what you typed it means that the command was writen but not yet read. When the script reads the file, it wipes it out and writes the output back.

So if you type:

say*hello

The script should read it aloud, wipe it, then write back:

said hello at 13:30:59

if it didn't read aloud or write back then check the server var to see if it is set to the correct web server and have the php script in the correct spot on the web sever.

Or, You said you used the php on my site, maybe I was using it at the same time. Sometimes only some scripts will see the command before the others get to see it, I will fix this but I would recommend trying it on your own server.

Let me know how it goes, good luck

Ok if i understand well, the PHP script write a commande in a file and then the autoit script take that command and execute it...

Thank you

pritty much, I added little macro commands in the script if you look in the select case you'll see them