GUIToolbar issues

Gnat

I have been trying to use the GuiToolBar.au3 include for a project that I am working on, but I seem to be running into a problem. I am basically scraping code from the example that is on tonedeaf's post, but when I run my script, I have several errors that all indicate duplicate function names, global const being redim'd, etc...it all appears to be conflicting with ModernMenu.au3 include. I am using ModernMenu in my script, and did so first, so I really don't want to have to go back and do a rewrite...

Any help?

Thanx in advance.

Try XSkin toolBar.au3 It is a plug-in for XSkin, but XSin.au3 is not required

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=252313

8)

After trying this and using the snippets of code that I needed, when I run my GUI now, it is entirely blank...??? I added the include and the am using just the XSkinToolBar Create and XSkinToolBarButton commands. If I comment out the code, everything goes back to the way it was.

Please help...

Thanx again...

After trying this and using the snippets of code that I needed, when I run my GUI now, it is entirely blank...??? I added the include and the am using just the XSkinToolBar Create and XSkinToolBarButton commands. If I comment out the code, everything goes back to the way it was.

Please help...

Thanx again...

show me the code... i cant help if i cant "find" the problem

8)

NEWHeader1.png