Window Manager 2

CoderDunn

Window Manager 2 is a program that allows you to "manage" all the open windows. It's "Window Script" utility allows you to easily generate a small script to automatically manage a window. All window scripts are external AutoIt scripts generated and managed by the main program. I origionally made this program because Norton Antivirus kept poping up asking me to renew my subscription, so I just used the window script utility to hide it whenever it poped up. I recently added the process list so it's lacking in functions. Right now it can only kill processes and if you right click a window in the window list and click find process, it will find it in the process list. Anyone know of some process udf's that can get more process info? I plan on adding the _ProcessGetPriority () udf but thats all I have. The menu bar hasn't been completed yet so the only menus that will do something is "File > Exit" and "? > About/Help"

Window Manager 2 is almost totally recoded from version one which I never released.

Hopefully it will be usefull to some of you.

Screen Shots:

Main GUI

The Window Script Utility (Adding a condition)

Program:

Window_Manager_2.zip

The main script is Window Manager 2.0.au3. The rest are just includes.

Enjoy! Hallman

Edited by Hallman

Very nice, and handy too!