"Internal" sound volume control

I don't want my program to mess with the master or wave volume of my system. I want the currently played file's volume to be manipulated internally (separately). Maybe I'll need to link to a library or something ?

Edit: Am I asking for something impossible here ?

Edited by birdofprey

This UDF should help you...

Mixer UDF by wiredbits

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

yea that is the same thing i am looking for as well. kind of like when you change the volume on Winamp or Musicmatch or any program like that, they only change the volume for what that program is playing not for the rest of the computer. I havent found anything that does this yet.

[u]Scripts and UDF's[/u]WMMedia - UDF full of functions to Control Media Output.