Auto3Lib won't install

then it says that I have 3.2.8.1

then it quits

oooo-kay... what next?

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

then it says that I have 3.2.8.1

then it quits

oooo-kay... what next?

go to the 1st post of that thread, then scroll to the botoom, you'll see where big_daddy added to the 1st post, then you'll also see where I added to the 1st post.

Start with what big_daddy posted.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

that thread

"that thread"??? what thread?

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

...aha! Thanks... he meant THIS one

Coulda just said "patch the registry to 3.2.4.9", nay?

I had patched it to 3.2.8.1, since I just unzipped the download and that - of course - didn't change the registry, so I was baffled about the response...

Darn! It just didn't occur to me that the installer meant it wanted the version to be EXACTLY 3.2.4.9, and not at LEAST...

Fweeeeet!!!! Impersonal foul: violation of The Third Agreement: Don't Make Assumptions... but if you do, be aware when you do! Silly me, I ASSUMED it meant what it said!!!