Favorites Manager

d4rk

Hello,

It's a while from the last time posting on Example forum, this time i come with Favorite Manager, a simple and easy manager with your Favorites folder, allow you to add/edit/delete to all url files.

There's not many things to talk on usage, but here's the point :

Retrieve List is use to get the list of files in the Sub-folder in favorites, you'll need this to delete/edit files or add file to that sub-folder

Add URL, you just need to select the sub-folder or even direct in favorites folder, then you can add a new URL.

Edit URL, you must first Retrieve list of files, choose the file and edit it

Delete URL, you must first Retrieve list of files, choose the file and delete it

... That's all, please inform me any problem you cross

P/S: this script currently work on English language pack, this issue is in my developing list in next version, but sure if i get someone interested on this

Thanks

I've run out of my space, so i uploaded Here

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I like your simple script design. :P

Hah, thanks ... but did it work ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I don't know, I don't have anything on Favourites. :D

But surely work fine. :P

:o:P

• 3 months later...

[RESOLVED]

When I try to download the file from the link above the server times out and resets. Is there another way to download the file?

jfcby

Edited by jfcby

Determined -- Devoted -- Delivered Make your mind up -- to seriously apply yourself -- accomplishing the desired results. **** A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1 KJB ****