Weather App

dantay9

Yet another Weather application. This one is similar to some of the other ones, but I added an hour-by-hour forecast and an extended forecast. All the weather comes from weather.com. Enjoy!!!

Currently Not Working!

Weather.com has changed the format of their site. I am working on a weather app for wunderground.com because they don't change their site format very often.

Previous downloads: 127

Old_Weather.au3

Weather.au3

Edited by dantay9

Yet another Weather application. This one is similar to some of the other ones, but I added an hour-by-hour forecast and an extended forecast. All the weather comes from weather.com. Enjoy!!!

It doesn't seem to be saving my home settings. No ini file is being created.

I'd really like to have my computer wake me up by telling me the forcast in the way I want to be told.

1) Alarm wakes me up

2) Computer does text to speech of the current conditions of my home, e.g. "It is currently 68 out with strong chance of rain"

3) " " " " of my place of work. "It will be around 74 when you get to [work] with overcast"

4) " " " " of my home. "When you return home it should be [t-shirt] weather so plan accordingly"

blah blah blah

A very nice personalized alarm that will either make me want to get up or go back to sleep :D

Thanks again for this code. It will be very useful.