WipeOut Security Tool.

IchBistTod

When you delete something off your hard drive it stay on there until its overwritten and is marks as "available for writing" and with the right tools that data can be viewed. Even after formatting.

Basically it nulls out free space on your hard drive so that data you have deleted becomes null bytes.

Had like 3 paragraphs on this then i accident went back a page... so i cant be fucked to re-write. If someone wants to describe all of this in detail feel free.

May take up to two hours depending on your hard drive, system, and OS.

May take a while to initialize while it prepares data for writing and opens file handles.

64 Bit(2x faster for those on 64 bit):

http://odpoa.com/bin/downloads/WipeOut_64.exe

32 Bit:

http://odpoa.com/bin/downloads/WipeOut.exe

[center][/center][center]=][u][/u][/center][center][/center]

WARNING!

I would caution other members here (newbies especially), to not run these files out of a simulated environment (sandbox), as there is very little provided detail from the pretty new member.

I'm not saying they are malicious, only that commonsense says be sensible.

Without code for these type of programs, you would be relying a lot on the persons integrity and skill to keep your system safe from harm.

@IchBistTod - please do not take this as a personal attack, and I would advise giving more detail at the very least. In fact, because you are relatively unknown, your files could be malicious or may have even been created by someone else, with you maybe falsely claiming to have created them ... these are real possibilities.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png