ini file --> checkbox

Hello everybody,

it is a little question about ini files and checkboxes.

I have the following program and there is one site "MWI Voreinstellungen".

If somebody checked one box the regkey will be rewrite. At the same time the program write the status "enabled" in an ini-file.

Now I want to have that this ini file will be read out by starting the programm at a second time.

I know that with "GUICtrlCreateInput", but not with "GUICtrlCreateCheckbox".

Here is the code you can download....

@burrup:

I had read the manual, but I don't see anything about my problem. There is be displayed, how I can enable and disable something and how I can use the iniwrite "Befehl". This is not the problem, I have understand that, but not in the corresponce together...:-(

If you see the download you see that I have understand the function, because I use it with "Editfields"

• Developers

Okay that is what I know before, but how must I integrate this in my code?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@markir, I really don't understand how a program can be created without the basic understanding of the language which you code it in. You will need to start understanding how things work and not ask others to do the coding for you in your program since you will never be able to support your own program and will indefinitely rely on the forum member to do that for you.

There is no issue with asking how things work but you need to be able to implement it yourself.

Your answer indicates that you understand that GUICtrlSetState() is used to set the Checkbox, so tell us what other questions you have .....

By the way.. I remembered i answered this very same question for you a while ago and found that answer again... it even contains an example:

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So I have look at your link and I understand the code in that...

Now I have done it in my project but this doens't functioned, I think there is a little mistake and you can show me where this mistake will be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see any GUICtrlCreateCheckbox()....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

can only test it when i change :

$Fenster_MWIVoreinstellungen = GUICreate("", 640, 480 - 42, 0, 0, $WS_CHILD, -1, $Haupt_Fenster)

to:

$Fenster_MWIVoreinstellungen = GUICreate("", 640, 480 - 42, 0, 0)

And it seems to work fine.....

What is the problem?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 weeks later...