Pong bot?

How would I go about making a bot for this game:

Pong

Not a hack. A bot. A bot which will either:

Easy way: Move the paddle the same place as the ball. Follow the ball. If I have to do it myself, I would want to try this first.

I'm thinking something like pixel search and move the mouse onto the ball, then according to where the mouse is, hit the arrow keys.

Harder way, but better: Aimbot type thing. Let the program figure out the coords after the opponent hits the ball. Then it will move the paddle to where the ball will land.

Edited by miketh2005

How would I go about making a bot for this game:

Pong

Not a hack. A bot. A bot which will either:

Easy way: Move the paddle the same place as the ball. Follow the ball. If I have to do it myself, I would want to try this first.

I'm thinking something like pixel search and move the mouse onto the ball, then according to where the mouse is, hit the arrow keys.

Harder way, but better: Aimbot type thing. Let the program figure out the coords after the opponent hits the ball. Then it will move the paddle to where the ball will land.

Anyone?????

• Developers

the question is, how do i go about making it...

Then start reading and stop asking here to have it created for you.

This is a AutoIt3 support forum, not "Write me a script"forum, so come back when you have AutoIt3 question.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)