IE Check key regist help!

damix

Heya,

I have two tables

keys and keys_atmInUse

I want the program to send the key to my webserver to a php file like index.php?key=KEY

now I want it to check the key in the keys table I have on the server

if exist check keys_atminuse table if there the key exists

if exists then Compare the ip, if it is the same then return ok

if not then return NOT OK

if the key does not exist then add a value with that key and ip and return ok

I cant get it to check the key in my websites two key tables, if anyone could point me in the right

direction of doing this, I would be much gratefull.

Here is how far Iv got, but I cant figure out how to make the rest! Please help me! >_<

#include <INet.au3>
#include <array.au3>
#include <String.au3>

Func Keycheck()
$key = InputBox("Security Check", "Enter your Bot Key;", "", "", 100, 100)

$start_url = "http://MYLINK.COM/index?key=" & $key

$sCode = _INetGetSource($start_url)

ClipPut($sCode)

$title = $key

MsgBox(0, "Key:", $key & "has been granted")

EndIf

EndFunc

Thannk you! <33

Edited by damix

Your pseudocode problem description does not cut it for me. Use a few complete sentences that explain what you are trying to do and what your problem is.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Your pseudocode problem description does not cut it for me. Use a few complete sentences that explain what you are trying to do and what your problem is.

Dale

Well, the problem is that the program doesnt check the key on the php server, and I want to know how to do that, or atleast get some information how I could do it. The keycheck procedure should be like this, *NOTE* this is just a quick example so people can understand what I want >_<

Checks if key exist in keys table

If @error then

Exit

else

Check if key is in use in key_ATMinuse table

if @error then

else

Exit

Check if the key has the same ip as the one who just enterd it in the program in the keys Table

if @error then

Exit

Else

Start() ; If everything was correct then the program should start, if not, then it should exit

Endif

Endif

Endif

I don't know what a website key table is. Put more thought into your question and you'll likely get a more thoughtful reply.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Put more thought into your question and you'll likely get a more thoughtful reply.

Sometimes Dale is sooo quotable...

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law