How to make a program never be able to start

Coins

I was wondering, say you have a script, and I don't want to run Notepad.exe while the autoit script is working, how would I go about that.

Ive tried this but it doesn't seem to work..

while 1

processkill("notepad.exe")

wend

I thought that would keep running the Processkill("notepad.exe") over and over making sure notepad isn't opened.

Please if someone can help.

~Jason

I was wondering, say you have a script, and I don't want to run Notepad.exe while the autoit script is working, how would I go about that.

Ive tried this but it doesn't seem to work..

while 1

processkill("notepad.exe")

wend

I thought that would keep running the Processkill("notepad.exe") over and over making sure notepad isn't opened.

Please if someone can help.

~Jason

What the TheOnlyOne gave you is stuff you could've found in the help file... And also that script could be used for bad purposes, so watch yourself.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com