Working Directory

Background: I'm a new AutoIt user running 64-bit Vista. I have lots of experience in VB.

I've written a script to rename image files and have created a registry entry for that script so that it appears in the right-click menu for directories. How can I ascertain the path of the directory I'm right-clicking on? VB has the GetAbsolutePathName Method in FileSystemObject. I've searched the help topics and this forum but cannot find an AutoIt equivalent.

Much thanks!

Background: I'm a new AutoIt user running 64-bit Vista. I have lots of experience in VB.

I've written a script to rename image files and have created a registry entry for that script so that it appears in the right-click menu for directories. How can I ascertain the path of the directory I'm right-clicking on? VB has the GetAbsolutePathName Method in FileSystemObject. I've searched the help topics and this forum but cannot find an AutoIt equivalent.

Much thanks!

An absolute path will be passed to the program as the command line parameter. Use the $CmdLine predefined array for this. That's all.

If $CmdLine[0] > 0 Then
    MsgBox(0, '', $CmdLine[1])
EndIf
Edited by Yashied