IE UDF

Ok, I guess it's obvious that if IE is not installed on a system, the IE UDF will not function.

My question is, what would I have to do, to allow a system without IE to use the IE UDF?

Would it be as simple and moving a few DLLs over and registering them?

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND

Ok, I guess it's obvious that if IE is not installed on a system, the IE UDF will not function.

My question is, what would I have to do, to allow a system without IE to use the IE UDF?

Would it be as simple and moving a few DLLs over and registering them?

Yes. You don't need the IE itself.

But look if other application work(Not talking about FF or Chrome) you script will work even that system does not have IE.

IE core is something you can't uninstall so that is good news for Autoit programmer.

>_< Other applications do work. The IE UDF does not work at all. Because this particular version of Windows was shipped without IE. As the CD says...

I was more referring to the idea that the IE Core could be implemented back for usage like my script, using a somewhat simple process... Such as transferring a DLL over and registering it.

Again, IE was not shipped with the particular OS, and IE's core functions have been stripped.

The user uses this particular OS because he hates IE. I personally think it's a moronic move to use an OS in which IE functionality has been disabled. Why just not use IE?

Fact: OS shows no signs of IE

Fact: IE UDF does not work

Question: Is reimplementation of IE possible?

>_< Other applications do work. The IE UDF does not work at all. Because this particular version of Windows was shipped without IE. As the CD says...

I was more referring to the idea that the IE Core could be implemented back for usage like my script, using a somewhat simple process... Such as transferring a DLL over and registering it.

Again, IE was not shipped with the particular OS, and IE's core functions have been stripped.

The user uses this particular OS because he hates IE. I personally think it's a moronic move to use an OS in which IE functionality has been disabled. Why just not use IE?

Fact: OS shows no signs of IE

Fact: IE UDF does not work

Question: Is reimplementation of IE possible?

Install IE? Download from Microsoft website.

And also try the INETGET also if that work this mean there is IE core.

Easy to test.

Well... I meant subtle reimplementation... Not installing it, because having it removed/disabled is the clients choice.

More like... Registering a DLL explicitly for my program to use... x.x

And also try the INETGET also if that work this mean there is IE core.

What are you getting at? The IE UDF is failing because IE is disabled/whacked/not installed/lost/missing/vanished/poof-gone, either in full or in part, on this system...

What if INetGet() works? (Which I've not tested) That still doesn't help me.

The COM Object is not working. >_<

Edited by BinaryBrother