SQL (Server) Statement not working...

Hi All,

I'm putting together a script to update one of our SQL Servers. However, AutoIT keeps failing at the Insert statement. Here's the code:

$dst = $conn.Execute("Insert Into InteractionHistory (ID, Date) Values 20000, 17/08/2009 12:00:00")

The error I get is:

C:\AutoIt_Projects\psftp.au3 (225) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

$dst = $conn.Execute("Insert Into InteractionHistory (ID, Date) Values 20000, 17/08/2009 12:00:00")

$dst = $conn.Execute("Insert Into InteractionHistory (ID, Date) Values 20000, 17/08/2009 12:00:00")^ ERROR

I think it's something to do with the way the date and time is being hadnled, or not handled. I've tried to enclose the value in single and double quotes, square brackets but to no avail. Has anyone come across this before? Any work-arounds?

Thanks

Hi All,

I'm putting together a script to update one of our SQL Servers. However, AutoIT keeps failing at the Insert statement. Here's the code:

The error I get is:

C:\AutoIt_Projects\psftp.au3 (225) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

$dst = $conn.Execute("Insert Into InteractionHistory (ID, Date) Values 20000, 17/08/2009 12:00:00")^ ERROR

I think it's something to do with the way the date and time is being hadnled, or not handled. I've tried to enclose the value in single and double quotes, square brackets but to no avail. Has anyone come across this before? Any work-arounds?

Thanks

Maybe:
$dst = $conn.Execute("Insert Into InteractionHistory (ID, Date) Values (20000, '17/08/2009 12:00:00')")

Not tested, but you have to delimit the values somehow or other.

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law