Nubs question

Brahe

Hi all! been searching your forums but dont believe i found anything i was looking for on improving a script i wrote for a game. The script is pretty basic and allows for me in the game to mine while i do some work. Just got two questions for you all.

1. In the game all the actions are recorded in a basic text file. I was wondering if it was possible in Autoit v3 for it to keep an eye on these .txts and when a certain phrase happens i would trigger a certain action. If so how would i go about this?

2.This may be the easiest to answer but i want to create a a certain parameters for where my mouse to click then have it move a set number of pixels down and to the right. Know its basic but I am new to scripting so advice on how to go about this would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum

1.) It is possible. I would start by looking at the File functions in the help file to see what is possible.

2.) Have a look at MouseClick and search for examples.

When you have tried to put something together post your code >_<

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]