Last option of a list

Can be a little more specific by providing some screenshots or codes to describe your problem?

[font="Arial"]Thanks[/font]
If @error = me Then $sorry
Else
   Do
      $clarifyMe
   Until $meClear
EndIF
MsgBox(0,"Special Message!","Special Thanks to " & $allHadReplied,$Forever)

If for that example... (maynot be the best but it should work)

The first 2 steps is only to set focus. In short just Send Shift+End to the program.

1. Set focus to that window (eg. WinWaitActive("Add Hardware Wizard", "Installed Harware")

2. Make sure the List is in focus (eg. MouseClick or {Tab} but this case it is already in focus)

3. Send("+{END}")

[font="Arial"]Thanks[/font]
If @error = me Then $sorry
Else
   Do
      $clarifyMe
   Until $meClear
EndIF
MsgBox(0,"Special Message!","Special Thanks to " & $allHadReplied,$Forever)

$winTitle = "Add Hardware Wizard"
ControlSend($winTitle,"", "SysListView321", "^{End}")

If the hard-coded window title is a problem, you can call WinGetTitle or WinGetHandle when the window first appears

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

If your goal is to add hardware, you might look at the command line DEVCON tool rather than running the hardware wizard.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.