Did my script work plz any one help plzz!!!!!!!!

i copy pasted the scrpt in autoIt where it says : Script Start - Add your code below here| below that i pasted then i edited my email address and i compiled it to.exe file after that i put it in self-extracting exe by the help of iexpress.exe then i joined that with VMware thin app setup by the help of file joiner 2.01 demo and i sent it on one of the forums. i got 2 downloads in the rapidshare and i didn't get any email.... did this script work? how do i check? or do i need to delete all the text before; Script Start - Add your code below here including Script Start - Add your code below here?Should i put my email at the line where it says: _StealPremiumCookie("mail.chello.nl", "florentg@chello.nl") and the line below it? plz reply i am new to this plz reply plz plz plz,..... thx :-)

this is the script

Edited by Valik
Remove malicious code.

• Developers

... and this script does what?

(Of te wel: Wat is precies de bedoeling van dit script? )

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

... and this script does what?

(Of te wel: Wat is precies de bedoeling van dit script? )

Jos

Nothing good, as I'm sure you know.

D4unkM0nk3y, if you want to be a piece of shit, be a piece of shit somewhere else. Scripts of this nature are not acceptable on this forum.