Finally Ready!!

Manjish

Guys,

Gives me great pleasure to unviel this script which I have been preparing since a month now.

This script was prepeared to manage the working of a media library (CD, DVDs).. It supports a lot of intelligent features like it will remember all your details if you procure media once. It will give a prompt with your name and when you check the "Autopopulate" checkbox, it will populate all your data.

Looking forward to hearing your comments on this 1.. Hope you find it worthwhile all the effort I have put into it!! Attaching it!!

This would never have been possible without the help of this forum.. Thanks guys!!

Media Manager.zip

Edited by Manjish
[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

There was a minor bug in my prev posted script.. :(

Have fixed it and uploaded new script in above post.. >_<

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

ohhh... >_<

hmm guess u r right~~ :D

So used to asking questions.. habituated to posting everything here :(

Mods, plzz move this.. :(

Edited by Manjish