newbie question

Hello guys,

want to ask, i just started autoIT, checked a few tutorials,and want to ask, how hard is to create a gatherbot for WoW?

I just want to show the bot where to go, and then go all arround theren, when it finds an ore that i will tell it, go down, mining it,

mount again and continue.

I am willing to pay someone to give me lessons, and generally help me to create my own bot for warcraft.

Thanks for your time,

Artemis

Hello guys,

want to ask, i just started autoIT, checked a few tutorials,and want to ask, how hard is to create a gatherbot for WoW?

I just want to show the bot where to go, and then go all arround theren, when it finds an ore that i will tell it, go down, mining it,

mount again and continue.

I am willing to pay someone to give me lessons, and generally help me to create my own bot for warcraft.

Thanks for your time,

Artemis

You can search the forum for that. There is already a wow bot. Study that script and modify it to your need.

And welcome to the form and Autoit.

You can search the forum for that. There is already a wow bot. Study that script and modify it to your need.

And welcome to the form and Autoit.

thanks for the worm welcome.

i searched the forums with the words, wow, wow bot, warcraft bot, but still didnt found any clear help.

Any other answer pls?