Control Click Coords

Hey folks,

I am not a nube, but have run up against a wall I can't seem to hurdle. I am looking for a way to get control click coordinates from a mouse click. My frustration comes from being able to see them using the AutoIt Window Info tool. It gives me exactly what I need, the ClassnameNN and the mouse coordinates, but for the life of me, I cannot find how to do it myself.

If there is a source for the source code for the Window Info tool, just point me there. If not, could somebody give me a hand?

Thanks,

Ron

Its not easy. I don't think your going to be able to get your hands on the source. Also so you know ClassnameNN is made up by AutoIt, there is no such concept in Windows.

Not sure about Click Coords - _WinAPI_GetCursorInfo might help.

The Control Handle under mouse link in my sig will give you some hints. It must run in full screen for ClassnameNN to work.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]